Hi, welcome, brother

>hi, welcome, brother

Attached: 732B6F32-C1BE-4D5B-AD96-E85A359FC56C.jpg (645x357, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newshub.co.nz/nznews/christchurch-mosque-linked-to-alqaida-suspect-2014060417?fbclid=IwAR2s8kIVZE-775MxglIdo5hB1AsdvMvbjHH9Yua0DwlCG21cMVGZrs7-Mas
web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-Kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

imagine setting yourself up to spend the rest of your life in a concrete box with no way to kill yourself

a local hero disarms 49 bombs

I wish it never came to this.
I wish we didn't fall for multiculturalism.
I hope there can be an amicable separation.

You know it's only going to get worse

boomers not willing to incur a downturn in the economy because of a reduction in working population are 100% responsible

where will the eternal arab retaliate?

I'm genuinely sad that those people were killed, I'm sure there were lovely people among them.
But this sort of thing is inevitable.
It's either through malice or an unimaginable degree of incompetence that our governments created this situation.

Multiculturalism is a pipe dream.

>It's either through malice or an unimaginable degree of incompetence that our governments created this situation
yep. issues have been getting worse for the last decade and you don't need to wonder why.

Attached: 101920918_v2violentcrime[1].jpg (624x449, 47K)

that's a lie and never happened, it's spread to liberals who are too scared to watch the video

this lmao it's fake news for the dumb left

>Video has several hiccups which prove it's staged
>NZ government swiftly bans the video and arrests anyone who shares or mentions the hoax.

Wew lad.

Elaborate, originallyy

Answer me this:

If it was staged, then the person doing this was in on the plan. Why did he record it?

It was da mossad dat wanted to "????????????"

What he did to that woman on the ground was the most savage thing ever recorded. Shoots her, runs up and shoots her twice more as she pleads for help and then runs her over.

You ever saw cartel videos?Or the morocco beheadings?

He livestreamed the event. You are aware of what a livestream is, right?

Yet he is a bigger man than all of us here combined. His life is pretty much finished, yes, but what he did will echo for years and years to come. He is already part of a history, he will inspire many followers. However if any of us here would die today, no one would pretty much bat the eye.

Tarrant is a lad from different age, when men were men and not cucks wallowing in our self-pity and weakness.

That "welcome brother" was for the other guy, not for Tarrant.

Take your meds, schizo.

>Yet he is a bigger man than all of us here combined
Idk man
He probably would have been killed had he not been killing unarmed civilians
>people think a coyote is a wolf because it can kill a bunch of chickens

>He probably would have been killed had he not been killing unarmed civilians
He was heavily armed, had plate carrier, his shooting wasn't bad at all. He had good tactics too, although he did few mistakes. He also had moment of surprise on his side and didn't have to think about hitting friendlies, which is something that possible armed opponent would have to think about, thus slowing down his OODA loop.

I think we can easily presume that he would win any confrontation with an armed opposition (who probably would have only a short weapon too). I don't know what he used as plates, but chances are he used something that would eat up all smaller calibers without issue too.

Mere balls to commit something like this and willpower to go through it for years and months of constant planning, man.

Ok man. Idk this guys background but you're high if you think walking into a scenario where you know you won't be harmed makes you a badass.
His low brain new he was never going to he in any real danger. Plate carrier was probably another way for him to not be afraid
A guy driving a humvee down a road with IEDs for 8 hours is a badass. Not a guy who's killing people who cant kill back.
The moral reprehensibility is besides the point.
You make this guy seem cool for doing something without even thinking about it.
It's easy to be tactical when you arent afraid of returning rounds.
It's easy to kill people running in a straight line away from you.
I'm curious what this guys level of hand to hand combatives are

>Multiculturalism is a pipe dream.
you can't let -them- tell you this. it works. it has worked for centuries. one of russia's greatest milestones after peter the great was allowing immigrants of all types to strengthen their economy and labor force.

what DOESN'T work is cultural annihilation, which is what they actually mean when you hear this word. things were fine, people who emigrated little by little instead of being fucking swooped in by the thousands integrated fine. they learned the language, respected the culture, and strengthened every nation they became a part of.

This. It's the retarded idea that
>no I should he allowed to express my culture however I want
Its like living with somebody and then one day you come home and they've painted a room

Don't believe that its fake, but you do realize that you can fake ANY live stream by using a prerecorded video, right? PLEASE TELL ME YOU AREN'T THIS STUPID!!!

Attached: 1552722888852.jpg (2896x2896, 728K)

>where you know you won't be harmed
No such guarantee whatsoever. Given also the fact that most of similar events end up with shooter dead, I think yeah it takes tremendous balls. There is something called armed civilians and police, you know that? Especially considering then very lax gun laws NZ had.
>Plate carrier was probably another way for him to not be afraid
Are you stupid? Would you apply same bullshit to police or military? No, you wear it because you want to stop things from making holes into you.
>without even thinking about it.
Stop projecting.
>It's easy to be tactical when you arent afraid of returning rounds.
He had exactly zero knowledge if there would be someone returning fire or not. Stop being a dummy.
>It's easy to kill people running in a straight line away from you.
It's actually not that easy. You need to train plenty for that, look at last school shooter in Brazil. He obviously didn't trained too much and screwed the whole thing. Reason why Tarrant scored those fifty kills is because he trained and prepared for it.
>I'm curious what this guys level of hand to hand combatives are
Considering he was pretty bulked up fitness instructor, possibly above average.
>The moral reprehensibility is besides the point.
You need to go back.

You do realize that Jow Forums has brainwashed you into advocating for and celebrating the slaughter of unarmed civilians, right? Do yourselves a favor and get off Jow Forums.

>implying the government would have any qualms about actually murdering a bunch of people to advance their agenda

Why would they bother staging it?
It'd be easier to just actually do it.

and the earth is flat, right?

Attached: 1532066155483.jpg (390x365, 23K)

>celebrating the slaughter of unarmed civilians
>Do yourselves a favor and get off 4cha
Pretty great way how to show everyone what a disgusting normalnigger newfaggot you are.

All these years I spent arguing with Sandy Hook hoaxers. They would say, "If it happened, show the dead kids. Then I'll believe it." I always told them they were being disingenuous and no amount of evidence would convince them if presented. And here you have a full length video, a livestream nonetheless, and there are still people who are not convinced. I feel vindicated.

You're too far gone, the final solution is for you to kill yourself.

Yeah yeah, sure sure. Go back to plebbit or any other shithole you crawled from, you disgusting normalnigger.

Got a good laugh out of me, thanks user

Its 50 now. 50 dead.

Kill yourself you pathologically weak fuck

>*disarmed
Fixed that for you fren.

Nah, that's all the libtards crying over this but immediately screeching about islamophobia when 80 frogs get run okver by a truck. Or 150 gunned down in a theater. So no, FUCK muzzies I'll never shed a tear for any of them.

Weakness is having to pretend your opponents are all inhuman monsters because you'd feel uncomfortable doing what is necessary otherwise.

Yeah but they're also dead. I doubt any of them would have become suicide bombers. The harm they inflicted would have been more subtle.

>The bombs have been defused
>counter-terrorists win

Attached: 1529483357695.jpg (700x803, 128K)

I feel next to nothing watching that woman die in the street cause I know they did the same and worse to those frogs in the theater.
I'm aware she's a human.
I just don't give a fuck.
If you don't want to be lumped in with that group, leave that group.
Islamophobia isnt racism. Nothing wrong with attacking someone for a religion they CHOOSE to br part of.

He was going into a mosque dipshit. They don't have guns there.
Fuck off
Obviously he there was no guarantee but you're deluding yourself. A church is not a threat zone. It is LOW probability that ANY combatants will be encounterd in a church.
If you think that level of encounter required any real tactical know-how or fire and maneuverability beyond COMMON sense, which, granted the average normalshit wouldn't have (like weapon stance for moving and aiming, corner clearing, reloading/dealing with jams) then you're shit and you don't know it.
ANYBODY that isn't dumb or weak or inept could pull this off. The only issue is, as I said, the moral issue.
You seem like a huge paramilitary faggot. I repeat, it is NOT hard to shoot a fleeing person in an enclosed space with a primary weapon.
It is only HARD when there are aggressors. Without aggressors the stress state is not the same. Try hearing bullets cutting the air by your head WHILE you return fire. THATS hard.
I REPEAT what he did was easy so long as you ain't dumb or inept and are a psycho or sociopath

>I feel next to nothing watching that woman die in the street cause I know they did the same
But you understand logically you are cutting convenient corners to support your opinions?
For all you know that woman vehemently opposed radical muslims?
I am kust curious to know if a regular person can acknowledge their self-serving and confirmation bias'

>Islamophobia isnt racism.

lmao and you called me weak

>B-but Schlomo! I'm not racist! Please!

>For all you know that woman vehemently opposed radical muslims?
Then leave their religion.
There are innocent victims in EVERY conflict. It's sad but it happens. What, are you just never going to attack in case you accidentally hurt an innocent? Then every evil regime can use them as hostages.

That wasn't the case here. But just because zomg one innocent person was killed doesn't mean it will change my mind on the whole thing.

>confirmation bias
Every one is a moral hypocrite. Even if you're a vegan you use products that come from harming animals. What's the objective moral right there? It's okay to kill living things if they happen to belong to a certain species? Is there an IQ threshold? Consciousness? Who cares. Morality is based on feels, and the "logic" a bunch of faggot philosophers set out to justify it after the fact.

So no overall I just really don't give a shit about morality because if I do then 90% of the western world is evil and so is anyone who's ever done anything in history.

You think the Allies didn't kill any innocent Germans when they were bombing Dresden? They did what was required to win.

I agree with doing what needs to be done. What separates is from fucking savage muslims who'd behead innocent people is that
I don't fucking enjoy it you sick fuck. Of course I'll bomb a building if an HVT is there but, the price is that you shouldn't be able to sleep.
That's the difference between good people and bad people, and thats what it is to live with the means justifying the ends
Truth is, you're just prone to the inherent sociopathy of a person with average emotional intelligence

Its not racism.
What is racism?
Judgment based on factors you cannot control.
What is islamophobia?
Hatred of a system of beliefs in whose name many acts of violence were committed.
I understand you can extend this logic to places I wouldn't like, But you'll be stretching more and more.
This stuff is in their religion. It oppressed women. It kills gays.
I'm sure there were innocent people in that mosque but if you want to belong to a barbaric religion you're going to suffer the consequences.

This has to be in some Eastern European shithole.

>It oppressed women. It kills gays.

oohhhhhh nooooo

its in straya dumdum

I didn't say I enjoyed it. I just said I don't care. Just like I don't care seeing nips die in old war movies. They aren't mine I don't care for them. If that makes me a sociopath so be it. I have people I love. Just because the divide isn't based on muh tolerance of all people....again, there are animals in a meat grinder suffering for your dinner and the only reason you don't care about them is because you can't procreate with them (different species). Yet their suffering still exists.

Humans are constantly hypocritical when it comes to morality and it shows that most of it Is based on feels not reals. Same with abortion: valuing a clump of cells with no consciousness versus an animal that can probably suffer. That is racism at its finest.

Watchit lads, we have a hardcore operator here.
>They don't have guns there.
Source: trust me bro.
There is literally no guarantee of that. Mind you, after the attack, local Muslim leader in my country said that everyone who isn't already armed, should do so immediately. He also said that he is now carrying for years.
>mosque is not a threat zone
Are you fucking retarded? Muslims all around the world use them for shit that is much more hardcore than praying. As far as I know there is nothing prohibiting to take weapons with you there. Also did you not seen that this specific mosque produced some IS/Al-Qaeda members? You call that no threat zone?
>it is NOT hard to shoot a fleeing person in an enclosed space
Sure, it is not THAT horribly hard but you still have to train for that a bit. Or you'll end up like that poor Brazilian motherfucker who emptied a magazine into crowd of people point blank, hitting only few. There is also a huge difference in hitting and actually killing a large amount of people. Tarrant has 50 kills, he wasn't fucking around. Compare him to most of the run off the mill mass shooters who go full retard and score few kills. The difference is like day and night between untrained and trained individual, not to mention planning and preparation of the whole thing.

Another thing is that Tarrant - as awesomely as he did - still made lot of mistakes. Leaving unchecked doors behind him, not sticking to the wall, staying in the middle of the room while treating malfuction (which alone was screwed - looked like he had a failure to feed, then a double feed, he should have just tapped the forward assist at first, but he racked the slide and double fed the rifle, so he had to drop mag, clear the jam, and reinsert and attempt to fire). That obviously shows how much is there left to be desired. If he was some "everybody", whole thing would be much smaller.

And you are still ignoring the presence of cops which he was going to face at one point.

Something I don't get
This guy was armed to the teeth and wearing a helmet with a go pro attached to it, but they said hello to him?
I find that a little hard to believe frankly, if I saw a guy like that walking towards me I'd be getting the hell out of dodge

Yeah and Tarrant killed loads of them.
>you actually go ohhh nooo
See, your caring for the situation is selective. You dont care if innocent fags die? But you do if muzzies die? What's the difference. Surely I'm misrepresenting your stance on the matter.

It seems you've never been here. It's nothing like Eastern Europe.

>morality is based on feels
why don't you just an hero already

>innocent fags

lol wut

they have links with extremist in that mosque

Attached: NZ drone.png (513x606, 188K)

>kills unarmed civilians at worship
>big man
You're delusional. Legitamately seek help.

>Yet he is a bigger man than all of us here combined. His life is pretty much finished, yes, but what he did will echo for years and years to come. He is already part of a history, he will inspire many followers. However if any of us here would die today, no one would pretty much bat the eye.
Nope. He will be forgotten within a few months. His actions were utterly meaningless, he accomplished nothing.

Sure thing, Moishe Schekelgruber.

>Yet he is a bigger man than all of us here combined. His life is pretty much finished, yes, but what he did will echo for years and years to come. He is already part of a history, he will inspire many followers. However if any of us here would die today, no one would pretty much bat the eye.

Tarrant is a lad from different age, when men were men and not cucks wallowing in our self-pity and weakness.

Best post of the thread.

Disgruntled shitskin sandniggers. Fuck you, Fuck Mohammed, Fuck Ali and Fuck the quran. Eat dick mudshit.

Attached: all dem gainz.jpg (480x304, 28K)

>Watchit lads, we have a hardcore operator here
Are you projecting? I only claimed a level of common sense in tactical-know-how
In any case
What he did wasn't hard. If anybody isn't stupid, and has several months and access to a weapon then can do this.
My point stands he isn't a badass. If a group of the muslims had flanked him with pistols and an assault rifle and he got out of there then I'd say
>ok this guy was clearly skilled at war and combat
If this guy is just walking around shooting people and he's effective at it then my thought is
>ok, he wasn't dumb
He didn't even shoot it out with the cops, or ANYONE. How can we know this guy was cool when he didn't even have to deal with returned fire
And for the record I still think it's pussy to kill unarmed people that aren't combatants.

I wonder how many will die in this keyboard conflict

>Disgruntled shitskin sandniggers. Fuck you, Fuck Mohammed, Fuck Ali and Fuck the quran. Eat dick mudshit.
Nope.
Islam is retarded, I'd have killed any kids in ISIS at the time, those who would harm people going on about their business should be killed.
Same way I'd feel if a tacticool Muslim guy shot up a church, whenever that's gonna happen.
But to blindly kill people who were just going about their daily lives is akin to the primitive behavior of animal without the developed frontal coretex

I'd agree with you however muslim's aren't human so your argument doesn't really fit.

>The most savage thing eber recorded
You haven't seen shit.

>projecting
Not me who started his whole tirade about bullets flying next to your head, sport.
>it took months of preparation, training and investment
>wasn't hard
I bet you are that type of faggot that also shouts at TV while watching Olympic athletes that hey are running too slow.
>if
Yeah, if. He didn't knew if there wouldn't be few Saracens with guns, yet he still committed and went with it. You are so stupid you actually confirm what I was saying earlier.
>ignores other points about mosque producing at least two terrorists

It's funny how you are trying so desperately to downplay it.

>It's funny how you are trying so desperately to downplay it
I'm not downplaying shit. Facts are facts. Nobody attacked him so we don't know how he would perform under legitimate threat of dearh.
Yes you fucking idiot.
>training for something means it's hard
What a piss-poor mentality.
I have minimal weapons training and I KNOW that as long as I put in rote repetition I could do what he did. That's my point. Doesn't take anything SPECIAL to do what he did as long as thr moral aspect doesn't bother you

>I could
>could
No you couldn't because you are a pussy and he is not. That is the main key difference I'm talking about since the first post. It is not only about technical training you braindead moron. It is obvious to even the most retarded leftist, yet for some reason you don't want to see it.

That is why the man is already a fucking legend that will inspire many and you will always stay sad fuck on this board with the rest of us.

>braindead moron
>mfw I've been specifying moral aspect is the only difference
I'm braindead but you read selectively, great job slick.

Attached: 1542042444406.png (209x248, 54K)

>echo years and years
I already forgot about it until i saw this thread

>moral aspects is only difference
Which is not, for a third time.

As I said, braindead. Are you even sentient at this point?

Sorry to hear that you are basically a full debil without any clue about what is going on around him.

No the issue is that you can only think superficially.
Its morality and ethics man, what you will fight and kill for, I don't understand how you don't have knowledge of that. Somebody threatening your sense of being is one thing, but your response is alwaus filtered through your sense of what is right or wrong.
I'm guessing that if somebody slapped you in a bar you wouldn't shiv them 50 times, you'd probably just kick the shit out of them.
This guy felt like unarmed people were enough of a threat to his sense of being that he killed them without accurately being able to measure on an individual level if they were dangerous or malicious.
If he had raided a house of a bunch of known targets that's different.
It's purely logic you idiotic user.
Its morality that spurs the decision to fight.
You give me something I feel that strongly about and the means then I'll gladly put in the hours and then move shit-hot through a house.
The issue is that this guy felt like what the people in that mosque were doing was worth killing then
Its literally ethics and morality 101 that separates him from someone who would go overseas and fight actual terrorists. He seems like a faggot

>I'd agree with you however muslim's aren't human so your argument doesn't really fit.
My life would be a lot easier if I just let me brain cut corners in logic. I truly envy people like you

>I'm guessing that if somebody slapped you in a bar you wouldn't shiv them 50 times
You are literally drooling fucking retard. "Slapped" he says after hundreds of much much worse terror attacks. Fucking hell. Save rest of that inane vapid blabber for your instagram friends, mongoloid. It has plenty of good looking words, yet literally zero sense. Thots will love it.

I also like how you still ignore the fact that the mosque was well-known producer of international terrorists. Other than that, stop being dysfunctional.

I have trouble understanding why that's considered so bad. I mean don't get me wrong, the whole shooting spree was awful, but that woman was probably in an unimaginable amount of pain, and finishing her off seems like a humane thing to do

>He is already part of a history, he will inspire many followers.
"followers".. so other neo nazi loser faggots who shouldve been aborted inside a condom

he's part of the trash heap of history, wannabe isis queer cocksucking bitch opening fire on children

Your salt only makes me harder, Amir. Fear not, you will get your share.

>I also like how you still ignore the fact that the mosque was well-known producer of international terrorists. Other than that, stop being dysfunctional.
Not the user but do you mind posting a source to this as I've never heard about shit like this in New Zealand and this Jow Forums circlejerk is getting annoying

No, you go back to r/TheDonald, you fucking reddit tumor.

Sure.
>newshub.co.nz/nznews/christchurch-mosque-linked-to-alqaida-suspect-2014060417?fbclid=IwAR2s8kIVZE-775MxglIdo5hB1AsdvMvbjHH9Yua0DwlCG21cMVGZrs7-Mas
>web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-Kiwi-lads-death-by-drone

He mentions even more in his manifesto, but the shit is deleted since then.

Keep crying, Tusken shitter.

>Terrorist who kills unarmed civilians, including children and women
>Man
He isn't even human. He's a wild animal who should be gunned down

This. The fucking faggot should be put into a cage with dogs he ironically showed white supremacy was a bigger danger than Islam in New Zealand.

there is always a way, he could try stabbing his juggular with a fork or something like that when he gets fed

>Mr Havard's parents say it's at the mosque he met fellow convert Mr Jones, who was known at Muslim Bin John.
An extreme white dude converted an extreme white dude and then a extremely fucked up white dude shot up a mosque full of innocents with nothing to do with this. Let me guess your from reddit.

Probably the same people that call poltards cucks who wouldnt dare to do anything in real life. Everyone keeps calling him a coward and animal, as if every coward has a double digit kill count. Get a fucking grip faggots.

We are at war whatever you like it or not. Horrible, nonlinear war that has no clear sides too and is zero-sum at it's entirety. Top lads like Saint Tarrant are people who see us through.

>let's keep running and pretending nothing bad is happening
Sickening cowardly turboturd. I am sure people in Yemen, where two terrorists groomed in that mosque fought, would confirm that Islam in NZ truly proves no danger. Look at you, fucking hell.

>people get converted on their own, it just magically happens
>it's not like radical imams spoken repeatedly in that mosque
>it's not like they are not tied to it
What a drooling retard, goddamn.

>going into a place with underarmed civillians
>not even the fucking slums where he could've probably taken out some rapist or someone will fight back
>didn't even have the balls to hero or kill some cops
>will spend the rest of his days getting anally raped by sand niggers in jail

Yeah, I sure am frightened from Jow Forumscucks who kill unarmed civilians (including women and children). He's a psychopath, an animal who should get the death sentence. I hope he gets stabbed in prison and slowly bleeds to death
Why are you even trying to justify terrorism? You will always be a retarded psycho, no amount of excuses will justify killing children, women and innocent civilians.

Attached: 1526838569460.webm (480x270, 1.31M)

Keep crying whenever libertarians don't give a shit about crackas dying.

>no response besides cursing and name calling
child detected
off to with you

The shooter justifying his crimes against humanity:
>They are no innocents in an invasion, all who colonize other peoples lands share guilt.
Meanwhile, the same dumbfuck,
>Australia, just like the other colonies of Europe, is simply an off-shoot of the European people.
>...
>Australian is a European colony, particularly of British stock and thereby an extension of Europe.

>Yet he is a bigger man than all of us here combined
Brenton Tarrant is a subhuman with the significance of a fart in a passing breeze. Everyone worshiping this idiot should be castrated. You are delusional retards that don't meet baseline qualifications to be considered a human being.

Attached: Christchurch.png (466x366, 323K)

Im sure there was a few innocents amongst the victims, like those children, but there were also confirmed nutjobs at that mosque.

One of the guys killed wanted to exterminate and kill all Indians.

>as if every coward has a double digit kill count
You really think killing unarmed women and children with an assault rifle is a display of bravery? Get help

>he is a psychopath
>i hope he gets stabbed and slowly bleeds to death
Top kek.

See, this is the whole fucking crux of this thing. We are all still tribal animals. My tribe is getting attacked by other. When someone from my own tribe strikes back a grievous injury to the enemy, I am happy. You too, that's why you are so bloodthirsty against the guy. Only difference between two of us is that a) I am honest to myself and b) I'm not defective retard who can't identify with his own. B is optional, as you may very well be a fucking Saracen. In that case, carry on and be wary of Subarus.

>lolberg
topleling at you, what a sad cunt. You may be the worst cretin of the bunch.

Those women will spawn more children and those children won't stay children. It's a simple game of numbers in the end.

Let off some steam, Ahmed, lest you explode.

>Wanting the death sentence for a terrorist who killed children is the same as killing children
Absolute fucking state of you. Wanting an animal like him dead is completely normal, he isn't human and doesn't deserve any sympathy. Killing innocents on the other hand, makes you a psychopath. Retarded terrorism supporter, off yourself

discord
=|+|=|259|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 9.jpg (480x480, 39K)