Society as we know it is dead. Create your own ideal life you are free

Society as we know it is dead. Create your own ideal life you are free.

Me personally I approach hundreds of girls a month have read and practised pick up. Have a harem of women I fuck most of them beautiful and young. Scam people out of money online and in real life. Abuse systems to get money. Steal when I have no chance of being caught. Lie and cheat people. Because of this I am rich. Have a supply of drugs to enjoy. Degenerate master race.

What are you doing sitting their afraid in your room? Go out there and cause havoc live a life.

Attached: post-apocalyptic-1920x1080-284864-media.jpg (1200x498, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>have a harem of women
>doesn't mention traps
you're lying, aren't you?

No its really easy. You simply don't put a lot of value on any particular girl. Then through sheer quantity of approaches you get laid.

How do you scam people in real life?

whats your asl?
I like how you operate OP. But it doesn't seem sustainable in the long run

>Scam people out of money online and in real life. Abuse systems to get money. Steal when I have no chance of being caught. Lie and cheat people. Because of this I am rich
It's harder than ever to get away with crime these days, due to how advanced law enforcement is these days (forensics, security, tracing).

How do you do it?

Lots of ways. Selling people you don't know fake shit is probably the most profitable.

23, male and Australia.
Polygamy/crime may not be sustainable in the long term I agree. However, you obviously change strategies as you age.

>Lots of ways. Selling people you don't know fake shit is probably the most profitable.
But even that is being phased out because most selling sites have customer-friendly refund policies

as much as I think this is a larp, you are right about the money part
the way to get rich, or just survive, is to fleece the system for everything it is worth

Attached: 1508520745189.jpg (850x1202, 298K)

My method for abuse of systems is fool-proof. You don't steal like a nigger, you be careful and don't get greedy or ambitious. Lying may piss people off but isn't a crime.

>australia
yea mate, this wouldn't work in canada

You sell in real life. Not getting into details. But you don't need to know people that well to infiltrate and scam a large number of people usually rich dumb fucks. Just don't give them anything that can trace back to you.

>My method for abuse of systems is fool-proof. You don't steal like a nigger, you be careful and don't get greedy or ambitious. Lying may piss people off but isn't a crime.
Many times of lying ARE a crime/offence in society today, to protect the gullible. e.g. false advertising.

Give us examples, don't need to be exactly what you do, just enough to convince us you're not just LARPing.

>the way to get rich, or just survive, is to fleece the system for everything it is worth
But that is incredibly hard these days when the system is so interconnected (CCTV, internet), law enforcement can easily find offences committed.

What part of it wouldn't work?

>You sell in real life. Not getting into details. But you don't need to know people that well to infiltrate and scam a large number of people usually rich dumb fucks. Just don't give them anything that can trace back to you.
If you do something worthy of police attention, you can be easily traced. Any time you met those rich people in a public place your face would be recorded on CCTV.

im not white. Im brown lol. I guess that

Unironically this.
But also OP is full of shit on his self-description, he's just LARPing, we all know he's a faggot that can't approach women

>Scam people
>Steal when I have no chance of being caught
Does anyone else feel a compulsion to do these things? Like even when it isn't something valuable or even something you need I just feel the compulsion to take things that aren't mine. I don't know what's wrong with me.

You don't lie when it can get you into legal trouble like false advertising. One fucked up thing is seducing fags or desperate girls and getting them to give you money and do work/chores. If you are good at it, you will be amazed what lonely desperate people will do for you. Once got a fag to work for my business for 2 months with no pay at all. You have to be creative in schemes and scams there is a lot of opportunity out there.

In Australia's cops are retards and we hardly have any good cctv. You also generally travel far away to pull off bigger scams to avoid people recognising you. Most these people are rich and can afford to take a loss. The police really don't care that some rich cunt took an L.

I'm 35, it's already over.

>You don't lie when it can get you into legal trouble like false advertising. One fucked up thing is seducing fags or desperate girls and getting them to give you money and do work/chores. If you are good at it, you will be amazed what lonely desperate people will do for you. Once got a fag to work for my business for 2 months with no pay at all. You have to be creative in schemes and scams there is a lot of opportunity out there.
OK this is finally a realistic example, since as far as I know emotional lying isn't illegal. It's a big time investment to scam romantic partners though, e.g. you had someone working for you for free for 2 months, but obviously right after that you would be short of staff? It seems the lack of consistency + time investment would make even this difficult.

>In Australia's cops are retards and we hardly have any good cctv. You also generally travel far away to pull off bigger scams to avoid people recognising you. Most these people are rich and can afford to take a loss. The police really don't care that some rich cunt took an L.
You never gave an example of how to scam rich people specifically. Also, as cities get more metropolitan, and more connected to neighbouring countries, there will be greater CCTV and resource-sharing between national police forces. A lot of your technique seems to be based off the fact that Australia is a massive spaced-out country with only some metropolitan cities.

Scamming but playing it safe/legal and being frugal enough just to survive sounds attractive, though.

I'm 18 and its either over or just beginning.

I have read a lot of seduction and manipulation. Keep in mind he was desperate, depressed and lonely and men in particular fall in love fast. The work I got him to do was writing out orders for my websites, packaging and posting. As well as various website maintenance tasks and adding new inventory also general household chores. I normally do this work myself or have a girlfriend do it as a favour.

One of the ways I scammed rich people is selling them drugs/fake drugs for extremely overpriced prices keep in mind this was after being sure they were safe to sell to.

I don't think that addresses my main point. It sounds like you use these people as "bonus" staff but you needed to have capital in the first place to start the business and they are not necessary for it. Honestly, what you describe barely sounds like scamming, since many men get their partners to do loads of shit for them anyway. People could argue it's being a "bad" partner but I don't think it's a scam in anyway, and the number of partners you fool into this merely adds to the scale of it, but doesn't make it scamming really. People manipulate their partners all the time.

>keep in mind this was after being sure they were safe to sell to.
Do you mean that you verified that they were not undercover cops?

Its pretty easy to tell and there are hardly any under covers here. After a bit of chatting to tire out any undercover and no mention of drugs or illegal activities ask them if they smoked weed ever. If there story sounds legitimate you can proceed.

Again I never claimed any individual scam got me rich. Creating a few businesses did. Scamming simply can make you a decent amount of money on the side. My point is fuck society, cut corners and run over toes.

discord
=|+|=|39|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 9.jpg (480x480, 39K)

discord
=|+|=|148|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 18.jpg (540x540, 69K)