I think the fact that my parents never left the house had something to do with me being so sexually inexperienced

I think the fact that my parents never left the house had something to do with me being so sexually inexperienced.

Looking back, I had so many opportunities to have teenage sex at my parents' house but they would never leave. When I turned 14, my mom started working from home. She'd be gone an hour every week at the most. And whenever she was gone, my dad would come home shortly after. And on the rare occasions that they'd both be gone all day, my 24-year-old brother, who still technically lived with us, would come home from being at his gf's house all week and sit in the living room on the computer, listening to shitty music on full blast.

On the rare occasions I got more than an hour to myself, I was more into spending time alone with my own thoughts for once and wasn't thinking about girls. My parents always used to ask me why I didn't have any girls I was talking to, I just wanted to scream "BECAUSE YOU FAGGOTS CANT LEAVE ME ALONE FOR 2 HOURS TO GET SOME PUSSY"

But as soon as I move out of their house, my parents decide they want to start going on vacations every month.

And the worst part is that I'm now in a similar situation as an adult. I live with my older sister, my bro-in-law and nephew. None of them have a life and my brother-in-law is a creepy robot who plays with toys and smokes weed that smells like literal shit. This isn't a fuckable environment.

Attached: E6C82162-6B0D-4156-8279-F9B3F8132FF5.jpg (750x1334, 54K)

Whats wrong with you. When I was 14 my bf would sneak in the window when my parents slept.

who says it needs to be your place? You could always go to a motel or her house. You don't need to blame your parents on your problems if it was easily fixable.

Same I was about to have a threesome with two 14 year olds then my parents came looking for me and made me go home

Elliot Rodger's sis used to get plowed when Ellie was in the next room. You just weren't horny enough, I guess.

how does a child book a hotel room use your brain user

elliot only lived with his mom who was working all the time.

yeah i forgot about the fourteen part
but again, they couldve met up someplace and he couldve made an excuse to his parents

So you blame others because you couldn't score?
Kill yourself you useless pile of garbage.

I was a high school kid with no job, I couldn't afford a motel.

The windows at my house had wire screens that you couldn't remove. If you did, the security alarm would go off.

Go outside in the woods or a park at night.
God you're stupid.

My parents were normal and old school. They wouldn't have been cool with me banging some girl in the house. Eliot also lived in a mansion. I grew up in a WWII era bungalow.

I was a kid, I didn't know you could do that. Reread the op. I was inexperienced. I couldn't even have friends over. What makes you think I could've figured out how to fuck girls at a park

idc about the post but thanks for the pic OP

Then go open the door stupid or step outside. We had sex a lot up against my parents house.

Why are you talking like I'm still a kid trying to get pussy? I'm talking about what happened almost a decade ago. I grew up in a neighborhood with actual crime. The alarm was always on at night. The door would chime whenever it was opened or closed.

That's pretty self-centered of you. Maybe your parents are just shut-ins like you?

Attached: 1525860289214.jpg (266x252, 17K)

When I was a kid all the white trash ghetto kids would go to the cemetary or go driving out to the lake to fuck. You were a shut-in, that's why you never got laid. Quit blaming your parents lol.

I remember that girl from "teens react" videos on youtube. she's 22 now but looks 30. which is weird because after looking at her instagram she just looks like a stoner chick. stoners usually look young and immature lol. I didn't get the vibes that she enjoys the celebrity party life, she's more of a basic "nature loving" girl who likes traveling, weed, LSD, and shrooms. not a glamorous instagram thot who parties a lot with lots of glitter champaigne and cocaine, MDMA, various research chemicals like bromo-dragonFLY 2C-x and nbomes.

I never thought the saying "women age like milk" held much truth. but damn, some women do age terribly. I'm close to 25 and she looks older than my older brother.

Attached: 1552005274257.jpg (713x723, 47K)

>drive
No car. I didn't know people were fucking outside like that. That's something I learned as an adult. Suckmy dick you ugly nigger

I fucked my gf at the first time in a museum

Attached: 11155522266.png (1001x823, 806K)

greentext originalffo

>I'm now in a similar situation as an adult
You're just making excuses nerd. How many normies do you think have shitty roommates and can't bring anyone home, but they still get laid.

I mean fuck, there's this one road in my town by the lake and on any given night there's 5 cars pulled over. Or go out into the forest/a park. All this has been said, but if you really were gonna get laid you'd just make it work bro

I'm not making excuses. As a grown man, I don't give a fuck. I have a spacious car, an AirBnB I stay at pretty often ($40 a night), have friends who let me fuck in their houses. I also realize that women will fuck just about anywhere. I'm just saying it's still awkward as fuck to bring a girl to my house, but as an adult, I have many other locations I can go. It just gets weird when girls want to see my house.

>this event from a decade ago sealed my fate and dictated the course of my life
What a bunch of pathetic bullshit