Tfw fembot

>tfw fembot
>gets horny

Am I slut

Attached: flight-over-the-night-sky-clouds-with-moon-loopable_4k7sjp0gl__F0000.png (1920x1080, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get horny with me on discord and lets watch hentai

Yes.
Be my slutty gf?

Wanna masturbate together? Not gonna date you or anything I swear

>Yes

How do I repent please help me

Attached: 1552944271643.jpg (462x462, 79K)

>How do I repent please help me
what they said in the second line

That's very straightforward user, I don't know who they are and you probably don't know who I am you probably just want to have sex with me

no i just want you to have sex with desperate exe

Thanks for having my back bro
You heard the man. Sex is the only punishment to atone

it's okay to be a slut for one man, your husband

What's your opinion on horse penus horny fembot

Attached: f13-03-9780323064828.jpg (377x283, 49K)

I want to shove one up my vagina right now fucking rip my hymen apart on nasty horse cock fuckkk

How I start?

Horse cock is hard to come by but you could always become a dog wife

Attached: 1550847175425.jpg (750x1237, 141K)

Are you the horny fembot?

Yes yes user

where are you slutty fembot?

In my bedroom you faggot

What does it feel like to be horny as a female?
For me I want something to touch my penis, preferably the insides of a vagina but hands/mouth works too.
But you are a fembot and you have no penis, so where are you horny and what do you want done to yourself?

Have some discord to talk maybe?

do you want your cunt to bleed on it?

So when I am horny I often feel the urge to be fucked in my vagina, basically want to be filled up that's why some women hump things like their pillow because it stimulates the clit as well as pretend that you're riding a cock

It's society fault for making us so repressed sexually

That's fair, do you experience any meaningful pleasure from other kinds of stimulation like your nipples or your clitoris or you really just want to be filled up and that's all?
What kinds of things, assuming you act on your lust, do you insert into yourself to relieve your horny yearnings?

What's your discord user oorginail

>"repressed"
I mean it's not like you can't be sluts already

wanting to break your pussy on a dick and bleed on it is natural, it's a perfect physical encapsulation of female fragility and masculine strength in the sexual plane
now ruin your pussy on my dick you slutty fembot

I hope you find the sexual release you're looking for OP.
If there's anything you need me to do, let me know. If you're in Australia I'll even fuck you irl but statistically that's unlikely.

its:

uhh#3384

Yes I do feel things from my nipples and clitoris and they are extra sensitive while wanting to be filled up with a juicy cock
Many things can be used the tip of a hairbrush and a toothbrush. I usually just insert my fingers and fuck my vagina.

How often do you find yourself in this state?
If you become aroused in public, are you compelled to go home immediately to sort yourself out?
What colour are your nipples?
Is there anything in particular that sets you off? Seeing an attractive man and then having to find a quiet moment to enjoy yourself for instance?

Often, I only did masturbate in public once, in the toilets. My nipples are pink.
My triggers are usually being near any male
Guess I'm a slut

I dunno, nymphomaniac might be a more accurate term, a slut is just someone who gives up the goods easily and often.
Do you have a great deal of sex or just masturbation?
What, if I may ask, do you look like?

If you tell people about it, yes you are. Have morals and keep them hidden.

I don't have a great deal of it, maybe three times a week or so. I just feel like I'm low-key horny 24/7 and it's so easy for me to increase the horniness.

how would you feel about having a robot bf that let you use his fat cock as a dildo and that used your pussy like a warm wet fleshlight?

do u wanna have a 3some with me and my gf

>tfw no fembot gf to tie up naked near a busy railway line

You sound like good fun; it'd be nice to tease you into a right proper state at inappropriate moments.

>low-key horny 24/7
sounds like my gf

zav#2715

what kind of boys/girls do u like

Are you open to sharing pics on discord, lady?

So, is she the real deal?

discord
=|+|=|38|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 8.jpg (564x567, 103K)

Warnung this discord is homosexual in nature

Come back horny fembot!

I want to help a fembot cum!

yeah originally sure

Post it then bros before hoes

post your discord nigga

discord
=|+|=|135|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 5.jpg (344x307, 35K)

did i miss prime fembot pussy because i thought it was a larp senpai?

Yumyst#6773