How often do NEET fembots bathe?

How often do NEET fembots bathe?

Attached: 1540123945503.jpg (1000x1612, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lxyt03SnAkk
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trick question, there is no such think as a fembot.

anywhere from daily to twice a week

i love this artist but what does the blue heart mean

I've bathed once since February.

Attached: 1456283131584.png (500x526, 253K)

shower once a week at the local gym

they let me in for free

don't you get bothered by the oil on your skin? it's not comfortable at all and you get it all over your bed

>What does it mean
Nothing, user. Artist thought it would look cute and making it anything other than blue when her bikini is blue would make a weird contrast that draws too much attention to it

Once every day/2nd day.

Every. single. day. Women can't skip showers like men because of the way our genitals work.

once a week + if i'm going out i'll shower the night before
no point showering if nobody's going to see you other than your parents :/

All of you are fucking disgusting by the way
Original Comment

>Women can't skip showers like men because of the way our genitals work
Could you please tell this to my sister?

Fuck me, you must smell like fermented anuses, what occupies your time that you cannot cleanse yourself?
Are you a homeless girl?
Would you be willing to pay rent in sex for a roof over your head?
Your parents must live in a state of sadness.
Why do you do this to them?

I'm a bit ocd so usually everyday. It's been 2 days since I've showered rn

I shower once every 2-3 days
I'm not physically active so I have no reason to shower more often
I have fine, frizzy hair so I try to wash it as infrequently as possible

I only shower when i start to smell bad.

>what occupies your time that you cannot cleanse yourself?
fucking normies with their "energy" and "motivation"
when my depression was at its worst I went 2 weeks without showering

>your parents must live in a state of sadness
actually i got insecure about not shwoering enough, my mum told me it was fine since nobody is going to see me anyways

>tfw no stinky fembot gf to scrub in the shower

>fucking normies with their "energy" and "motivation"
>when my depression was at its worst I went 2 weeks without showering
WELL
You aren't being bullied enough for it.

whasts frizzy hair? sry im not english

>tfw no stinky dom gf to force me to sniff her clothes

Why do l find girls who can't take care of themselves so endearing?

triggers nurturing instincts. helpless creature and all that

hoo boy imagine the delicious butt stank on these dirty femanons

im having a bath right now, had one exactly a week ago last

have a NEET fembot fren and she will go up to 2 months or more without showering.

>mfw this thread

I want to smell a fembot
Especially the hair and the armpits

Attached: snifff.png (596x437, 765K)

l wish l had a neet fembot friend.

I wish I had a neet fembot pet

I wash probably every 2-3 weeks. I don't really smell too bad, I usually smell just sweaty and earthy. Honestly, my clothes smell worse than I do. Sweaty clothes smell kind of bad so I usually change my pajamas every 3-4 days. Like I once went 3 weeks without a shower and I snuggled up with my dad and I asked him if I smelled bad and he said not at all.

Attached: 1495175279441.png (1920x1090, 986K)

not a neet but once every 2-3 days bc im lazy

Yes. lt's not ideal, but if I like her enough to reach the point where I'm seeing her topless, then some misshapen boobs isn't going to change that.

If we made each other happy, of course

If her face was cute and she had nice hips, yes. Sorry about the boobs.

>l wish l had a neet fembot friend.
she is really messed up like me.
We share a lot of the same mental issues.
She fapped when I chatted to her last hahah on a skype voice call.
If I actually liked a girl I would not be that interested in sexual side anyway as long as we were good friends.

>all these fembots not showering daily
Fucking gross.

And how often is that?

5 days is the longest I can go without showering. I live in a place where it's always hot and my skin is oily so I get stinky easily.

NEET fembot here. I never bathe. I'm super stinky. Especially my pussy. And I don't shave my legs or pits either. Gosh, I'm so stinky all over. Wish I had a robot bf to smell my pussy while I play Zelda

>tfw no robot bf

INB4 100 BETA fags try add you on discord desu.
fuck off roastie

God I'd make you sit on my face so I can smell that stank ass delicious pussy for hours straight.

tf is wrong with you dumb bitches

Attached: 1544662350802.jpg (482x549, 57K)

>God I'd make you sit on my face so I can smell that stank ass delicious pussy for hours straight.
obvious virgin detected.
Pussy is foul dude.
I would only allow that to happen to myself as im masochist and hate myself but pussy is rank like ehhhh

Was anyone else attracted to/turned on by Toot Braunstein?

I'm part med but northern Euro passing, the thing that sets me apart from other h'whites is I stink and my body odour is really strong and musky, bordering on Pajeet level. If I shower and use deodorant it's fine but by the end of the day it's pretty intense.

I'm basically volcel bordering on incel because my nature smell prevents me from getting intimate with anyone. If someone was disgusted by it (as most people are) I'd be so embarrassed and humiliated.

>tfw no qt bf with a body odor fetish

I just want someone who appreciates my natural scent and be able to watch him sniff my pussy and armpits as his nostrils flare and eyes half close in animalistic pheromone delight.

I'm turned on by pretty much any smell a cute girl produces, even if it's not considered an "attractive" odour

>Toot Braunstein
nah man no way, and I only fap to 2D

Sure! Bring the screen to her:
"BACTERIA THRIVE IN WARM MOIST ENVIRONMENTS YOU STUPID GROSS BITCH! JUST BECAUSE YOU'VE GONE NOSEBLIND DOESN'T MEAN EVERYONE CAN'T SMELL YOUR LITERALLY ROTTING HOLE!"

>tfw no NEET daughter to snuggle up to me and ask if she smells bad

youtube.com/watch?v=lxyt03SnAkk

discord
=|+|=|270|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 20.png (360x500, 125K)

Fucking never. I know a girl like this and she's awful to be around, she doesn't shave, doesn't bathe, ever. Her hair's always greasy and if you get a whiff of her it's enough to make you want to vomit. Doesn't take care of yourself or do anything with her life besides play games. There's nothing to romanticize about being a pathetic disgusting NEET

Attached: disgusting.png (1060x1370, 1.53M)

Have you ever met a cute girl who actually smelled bad though? I don't think I've ever met a girl who stank, apart from this one Indian girl in high school with nuclear BO and this obese girl with cheesy feet. Girls seem to be able to keep themselves clean, I've never really smelled a stinky white girl before, and my nose is pretty sensitive.

About once every six days. Sometimes I'll go close to two weeks or if I have to leave the house or I need to speak to someone in person I will shower before the event,

>tfw no stinky NEET girl to worship my fat 9inch cock

That sounds quite painful, you need someone with experience to take that.

Making them be experienced with it would be much better though

Pls take a shower, fembots