MoIested.

nothing, for real, just waited for a car to hit me one day
probably the reason why I'm a loser now

A girl of course

>What did you want to be as a kid?
Happy.

Intelligence agent , watched a lot of James Bond

street racer

Attached: sha do 350z art.jpg (600x410, 67K)

an assassin. still kinda do.

a construction worker, that changed pretty quick as soon as i realized exactly what they are
i admired how they just made bridges and skyscrapers and shit, like i thought they were the sole reason we have infrastructure.
i also liked how they just cordoned off portions of the street for long periods and everyone obeyed.

NEET
mission succesful

actually very cute user. I wanted to be one of the guys who ride on the back of the garbage trucks because I thought it looked like fun.

I really wanted to be a pro wrestler. My friend and I would wrestle each other on my mattress and record the matches on his laptop that we propped up on a chair, we even did the commentary too.

Attached: 1516147151186.png (300x364, 180K)

that reminds me, i would watch wwe when i was young and mimic getting slammed onto the mat on my bed, a lot.
i fucked up the springs and pretty much had a crater in the middle of the mattress lol

Nothing honestly. I never knew what I wanted to be. I always had this strong intuition that I'd never be able to get a job. My social anxiety was always too big and I have very few needs. Internet/old laptop/food and water/ shelter & wramth is all I need and maybe seeing a friend once a month or so

An architect (when I was 4) then I wanted to be an astronaut (6 years old), then a robotics engineer (at 10), and then I wanted to be a mortician when I was 13. At around 15 or 16, I stopped giving a shit and realized I was destined to be a minimum wageslave drone just like the majority of Americans. Woe is me.

dead as soon as possibIe

How would you even apply for a job like that?

Attached: 1552187211779.png (982x1038, 872K)

A lawyer..... Yea I know exiting

Attached: 3AC63241-D2F8-46C4-8B91-E7D04E59D7E1.png (1600x900, 1004K)

An actor

I wanted to be a mechanical engineer or a chef. Now I'm 28 and NEET.

an archaeologist, i was very interested in history. and i still am.

Friends and girls, like any other kid? Before extreme perversion was introduced to our minds. I never gave a fuck about growing up and laboring to survive. Being a teenager, I just wanted to get laid and to fucking die to end my sad, depressing existence. My brain is a hellfire of sadness and sorrow, illness, anxiety, depression and insanity each waking day after the next. About to be 23 revolutionary orbits old here soon.

A Pokemon Trainer irl. I was thinking I would find some island in some corner of the world where Pokemon would be real.

How did you make it through the minefield and dodge the bombs for 28 years? 22 going on 23 here, it's crunch time for me. About to be forced into laboring or kicked out by the end of the month. I wish I could find some pussy ass part time shit as to keep a roof over my head, even though the sort of job will have me feel pathetic every day.

I majored in journalism and graduated in 2013. I've worked some shitty part time jobs over the past six years, but never stayed longer than six months. The last job I had was a year ago and I only stayed a week.I don't play video games or watch anime.(I did when I was in my teens) Now I spend my time writing shitty novellas. I'm aimless and hopeless in life, but my older drug addict siblings cause more trouble for my parents so they don't care what I do as long as I'm not making a fuss.

Nothing, I've never had ambitions.
I do have power fantasies though, always had those. Every day I wake up where I'm not an all powerful deity is a sad day.