Schizoid general

whats up fellow schizoids

Attached: devil 2.png (131x325, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptb.in/24tNYtNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Todays been pretty calm, so decent so far, how about you user?

Attached: 1538395590861.png (598x480, 79K)

Good to know there's a schizoid general. I made a story about two schizoids myself. Very short. cryptb.in/24tNYtNI

honestly the same for me, nothing much happened today

Attached: comg.jpg (247x250, 6K)

Still bored
Still poppin

being a boomer schizoid is totally comfy, i have a great family, satisfied with my work, fulfilling hobbies, and i don't have to worry about friends or gf at all

Pretty okay for me. How about you op? I hope yours is fine.

>comfy in bed binge watching the x-files on blu-ray
Pretty good desu

Entertaining. You write anything else?

ive become used to seeing people stareing at me while driving by from the corner of my eye, i have acknowledge my issue and through my human force of will have suppressed the majority of the anxiety i would feel when this occurs. i still believe most people who pass by are out to get me but im sure through time and more mental discipline i will conquer these challenges also. stay strong.

I believe thats schizophrenia not schizoid PD

Im having a bad day bros

Not much. Played some WWE 2K17. It's the most my PC can handle. Didn't have to take imodium this morning which is good.

what's up, brother?
HH

My car broke down and my gay landlord and his stupid faggot boyfriend keep fucking with me

So do schizoid people not like sex, or how does that work. Actually wondering here.

Attached: 1542562326070.gif (400x400, 24K)

schizoids have asexual tendencies but are not entirely sterile, they just don't see in the value of it and relationships as they view it as another group activity

Does any of you have a game/book/timesink to recommend?

Staring at the wall and Jow Forums is becoming rather boring.

Attached: large_23.png (474x315, 291K)

I like jacking off. Can't imagine myself having sex though.

I play the shit out of Slay The Spire of you're into that kind of stuff.

>I play the shit out of Slay The Spire of you're into that kind of stuff.
Saw a classmate playing that the other day, thanks for the recommendation, I'll give it a try asap.

>So do schizoid people not like sex, or how does that work. Actually wondering here.
The social aspect of it seems like a choir and a bother. I prefer masturbation.

Thanks for the responses anons. I hope you have a comfy day.

to schizoids sex is seen as another choir and for them to have sex they would have to interact and do things with other people, which is why most schizoids prefer wacking it