CYOA thread

What would you pick? I'd choose wish, fly and sex appeal

Attached: 1525139561325.jpg (992x584, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiwand.com/en/Religiosity_and_intelligence
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Disease, money, wish, obv. Those three cover all the others.

money, wish and painproof
I can just wish for X person to be attracted every week if I really wanted to

>can't wish for pill effects
but you can wish for a personal oracle who can see the future, xray goggles, a jetpack, a bunch of weed, a massive dong, free medicine, infinite money, a personal assassin, and numbed nerves

honestly the wish is the only one you need, its retarded.

>wish pill - obv because there are more things that can improve your life other than just what those pills are offering
>money pill not having to worry about making a purchase would be nice, also hopefully being that it doesn't put billions/ trillions into your bank, you won't crash the world economy
>disease immune pill- assuming that it can cure disease I already have I would choose that since I have many (like arthritis at the age of 20), also since the degeneration of the body through age is pretty much a disease then I can stay healthy forever.

Also with the wish pill I can choose to have other non-pill powers like I can't die unless i want to, and I can manipulate time so I can just reset myself back in time.
There are many more things you can do with wish. It's OP, anyone who doesn't choose it is retarded. Even simple shit like if you have no friends or lovers then you can wish to learn and improve why people don't like you, food doesn't make you fat, wish to have season 3 of S&W, etc.

>arthritis at the age of 20
same dude. you have ehlers danlos syndrome?

Psoriasis -> psoriatic arthritis

oof even worse

sorry my guy, good luck with that

wish, death, disease
Drug pill is good, but wish is just a better version really. Money pill is dumb. You can just wish for more money since there's no pill that gives you money.

choose wish, wish to not have combustion when taking more than 3, take the other 9

Yours still seems like it sucks looking it up real quick. But arthritis at our age sucks. People assume either we lie (only old people can have arthritis) or it's our fault(thinking it's all osteo)
Not to mention the effect on daily life.

Wish (Kinda makes the others obsolete since you can still wish for similar effects)
Sex appeal
X Ray

>fly pill
>works similar to chronicle
uhhhh don't know if the fucking retard who made this actually watched Chronicle or not, but those kids gained the power to move things with their mind so they are just grabbing themselves with their mind powers to fly. If they fuck up they could crush themselves to death.

Anyways, I'd pick The money, wish, and painproof pill.

>Painproof pill
How does Painproof pill works exactly? If im regenarating fast that would mean i can gain muscle and grow stronger way faster because you tear down muscle fibers during workout and they are regenerating and healing up while you rest. Correct?

>Disease immune and Wish pill
I can become immune to diseases but if i take wish pill instead i can still wish to recover from the disease instantly or i can wish to recover from any injury instead of taking painproof pill? Correct?

Wish pull is obviously broken, so I'm just gonna disregard it. I'd go with the drug pill, pain pill, and disease pills. No bad side effects implies that you won't experience tolerance so you can pretty much experience anything with psychs / dissos and the combination of the pain pill and shit like crack or morphine would just make you into an absolute physical monster.

>Money Pill
It's basically infinite money even though it says it isn't. Removing all financial worries is a must have.

>Wish Pill
A free wish every week. Why wouldn't you take this? The possibilities are pretty much endless.

>Disease Immune Pill
Basically a guarantee you'll live a long life. Removing the possibility of dying from cancer gives you a huge boost on your lifespan.

Attached: 10 Year Stretch CYOA v4.jpg (1080x1080, 387K)

Take away Wish and Death. Those are just boring.
Future shouldn't be included either. Being able to know future events based on your current actions is broken. That leaves Money, Disease and Fly as the next best options.

>library and study with every book ever published
thats broken as fuck

id take the gun with 3 bullets , then i could finally be happy

i basically already have the disease immune pill (havent been sick for around 3 years), so i would probably pick either the Money pill, wish pill, or death pill

This.

>Half payout (40)
It doesn't matter if you have 10 or 5 million. Even one million would theoretically be enough.

>Full kitchen (34)
Making your own food is rewarding, nutritious and a good time sink. Every other food choice is brainlet tier (even the gourmet food).
>Skylight (32)
Humans need sunlight to stay happy and healthy.
>Workout room (27)
A healthy mind can only live in a healthy body. Good way to spend time and it's proven that regular exercise increases overall happiness.
>Library(23)
Reading because reading is fun.
>Hygiene products (20)
Jacuzzi is a nice extra but grooming yourself is important to feel happy.
>Medical care (18)
It would be a waste to die before getting released.
>Garden (16)
Plants are nice.
>Puppy (10)
Companionship is essential if you want to stay sane.
>Satellite radio (8)
Provides music and a connection to the outside world. Keeping up with events from outside helps to stay optimistic.
>TV (1)
TV for extra entertainment.
>Pool table (0)
Why not lol

An argument could be made for squeezing in the 18 year old but sex will get boring after some time and good luck explaining her that she is forced to spend 10 years in a basement because you choose so.

Attached: 1543347421990.jpg (1920x1080, 665K)

Money pill, wish pill, and death pill. Death pill may not be the best, but I think I could have some fun.

Easy. I'm fine with 5mil, so I'll take:
>thot
It gets lonely and fugging is fun. In ten years, plenty can be done to not become too much boring.
>gym
Lifting is one of the few things that makes me happy.
>full kitchen
To make myself good food, spend time and get those gains
>light
Self-explanatory
>library
To pass the time, stop brain from rotting away and learn good things

sex appeal, death, painproof

sunlight
kitchen
girl
library

Disease, money, and pain pill.
With these you don't need the sex pill.
Also the sex pill is a curse because you don't get any enjoyment when you know they have no choice.

But that provides enjoyment though

Sex appeal, future and wish.
Just look into the future what the lottery numbers will be, wish for stuff I might want, get a gf.

imagine nakama as an anime haha

Attached: 1537119253848.jpg (3500x1100, 856K)

luna's quite a writer

Attached: 1529259400293.png (1200x5765, 1.9M)

marche.png

Attached: 1530242684768.jpg (850x6700, 1.64M)

wish pill and xray pill, especially if seeing through things works as a one piece power

Sex Appeal, Disease Immune, Wish
Unlimited fast food
all movies and tv shows
computer
all video games
medical care +1
gun
kitten or puppy
satellite radio
Fisher King, obviously.

Attached: village.jpg (1400x8215, 1.96M)

Wish pill, cant wish for the pill effects but i can wish for the pills which have the effects inherently, check mate.

Attached: 1552962313345.png (988x790, 84K)

gib 175 IQ

Attached: utopian fantasies.jpg (1502x3056, 652K)

Blue button 100%

Being charismatic and likeable will give you the benefits of most buttons. Wealth is inevitable. Many high paying careers rely on being charismatic. Looks are secondary to god-tier personalities. Being the most charismatic person on Earth is basically being a god.

why not just watch rick & morty

all of those are shit desu, i'd pick eco-commune probably

Attached: 1552965029684.jpg (3524x1856, 1.57M)

>lack of technology as a negative

reddit pls

Luna kinda fucked herself in the end there when she created me as a fucking retarded autistic who's not even into human females anymore.

Attached: 1538857449326.jpg (237x326, 13K)

Wish, future, death.

Gotta go with the eco-commune.

Don't care about being rich, I just want a simple life. Living in a hippie village sounds amazing. Only thing that will suck is no meat.

All the other options are dystopian as fuck

>5216 pill
>Money Pill
>"Hey how much does it cost to lunch a Saturn V rocket?"
>Wallet burst with billions of dollars
>APOC05 pill

>Regeneration power
>Can fly
>Have a endless supply of money

Attached: 1164154489.png (483x734, 521K)

I take wish, drug, and disease immune
infinite money would just make life boring, I'd rather alternate between being high as fuck on meth and GHB

>not the technocracy
Pleb retards.

let's see
library [+4]
internet [+16]
fast food [+4]
unlimited drugs [+5]
pool table [+1]

that's pretty much my current life, but with unlimited drugs. I would miss my mom and dad though, hopefully the internet lets me talk to them. if not then I switch the fast food and pool table for the cell phone and microwave.

>disease immunity pill
>wish pill
>death pill

Wish pill is OP as fuck. I wish for immortality, a ton of money (since I will actually get the money and not seem like I have it or if it doesn't work, just wish for expensive stuff and sell them off), wish for a body of steel, so nothing could hurt me physically, and much more stuff.
Wish could be used for killing too, but I think it overlaps with the death pill (like wishing a car hit somebody in order to kill them would be a death wish, no?), so I will take the death pill to kill whoever I want.
One problem is getting sick and dying within a week (assuming I wished for something else right before I got the disease), so I get the disease immune pill for that.
I wanted the sex appeal one, but the wish one just solves that making me able to mind control everyone and making them have sex with me among other things. They don't need to want to have sex with me naturally, I just control them so the do (besides, hypnosis is a fetish of mine).
I guess thats it. Some other pills are just garbage desu

I've seen several these reposted several times in the last couple days.

Let's post one that hasn't been seen here lately.

Attached: 1400185729553_jpg.jpg (1558x1358, 1.21M)

Money, drug, sex

>never have to worry about money troubles

>never have to buy drugs again

>get to fuck the qt 3.14 that sits near me in my economics class

Yeah, that sounds pretty good.

I used to browse the cyoa thread in /trash/ but they're all very complicated (like, imagine an autistic 15-page cyoa) and there isn't very much OC there anymore.

Attached: 1517873110285.png (1602x1814, 862K)

This user gets it

REEE NOT ORIGINAL (why is this function still a thing, its not like this board would turn into a repost board)

Only need wish pill.
Wish for omnipotence.

Oribinal

Attached: 1399146065142.png (1782x944, 890K)

How about choosing a gf?

Attached: 1400184316284_jpg.jpg (900x675, 373K)

This one is too tough..
Would probably pick Zynthia just because she got to me first.

Money

Technocracy

Probably the Stone Mask, depending on wtf a Stand is and how bad that is. Otherwise I might take the harem and the cointoss on aids

>Religious
>very intelligent
Yeah, ok my dude. Whatever you say.

Hey. You forgot your hat.

Attached: fedora.png (1848x2000, 614K)

The Collector's Absinthe is genuinely the best option. I'll take it.

>no roleplay
>no scifi
damn, what terrible price I would pay for 0 cheating...
A, but she better not cares about my NEETtlife either.

Thanks, man. I will just leave you all with a little reading for the night ;)
wikiwand.com/en/Religiosity_and_intelligence

Why the fuck would you want anything else than the wish pill? You could turn yourself into a literal god with it

discord
=|+|=|268|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 18.jpg (540x540, 69K)

You should taste the funny chemicals found underneath your kitchen sink.

>Use the wish pill for time travel and immortality
Easiest shit ever

fucking morons, the wish pill says you can wish for other pills effects

i take 4 pills cuz fuck it

>Grey
>Red
>Green
>Pink

>Blessing of the Hunter
I wish i could bring my dad back to life

I'd do disease, wish, and drug pills. On the first couple days, I'd wish for immortality, and to never age. I'd then ask for a bunch of gold which would make the money pill retarded. Then I'd wish for a bunch of drugs, and spend 20 years out of my mind wish no brain deterioration.

id just eat them all and save money on having to by a gun.

Cyan, Black, White, and Grey. Allows me to go to the fantasy world of my choosing (anime included) and reign as a god for decades.

>death pill, money pill, oracle pill
>slowly build up criminal empire with basically infinite money
>any rivals kill them with death pill
>oracle shows me the days I fuck up, can change the future so I don't fuck up ever
>slowly put guys in government, influence the world
nothin personnel

Attached: 1550347019462-1.gif (375x310, 1.86M)

take wish pill and wish to become immortal then take the rest of the pills

I think I'll go for sex, money, and wish pills.

>money pill
>wish pill
>drug pill
you can the girl you like to love you and you can just get high and shit, you could wish to live forever until you want to die.
future pill would be so fucking cancer.
death pill is shit as you can wish people died

Land of liberty for sure. Technocracy is the only other one that isn't complete garbage.

>hurr durr you get this power BUT YOU CAN'T DO THE OBVIOUS WITH IT BECAUSE I SAY SO
it's shit, kys

I take the rejection poison with me for when I choose to die.

This presupposes that heaven is real, i.e. an infinite reward upon death. Therefore, it's the only logical choice. The others only last for the few decades of your life.

Wish, clearly, since the table fails to cover so many things. This I will use to ease suffering in the world. The other two are unimportant, so I might as well be selfish. I choose sex and immunity.

Sex appeal, Xray, and Money pill.

Ofc
>Money
>Death
>Sex
Then proceed to ethnic cleanse the earth, make neko girls a thing and enjoy the rest of my life

This is, of course, the only correct answer. /thread

Attached: 4c6f95dedd0607b9121071579ebe9a8ea2a0f806_hq (1).gif (500x280, 749K)

>wish pill basically renders most of these pills useless
>take wish pill first and wish for indestructibility/immortality (rendering painproof and disease pills useless) then after 1 week you can wish for a death note or a jetpack or a pile of money/drugs or a glass ball that lets you see the future basically rendering the other pills useless. you can basically do anything here, including just wishing for more wishes.
>drug pill so you can emulate the effects of the other pills (including wish) with no side effects
>money pill because fuck it

The best is here to psychologically profile us.

Attached: 1400254370805.jpg (680x1122, 214K)

Technocracy is objectively the best and only option. I also think it would be much more efficient for the scientists or whatever to clone people for testing rather than kidnapping randos.
after that land of liberty is second best and fatherland is pretty ok assuming you are of the same race culture etc. as the one that is dominant in the hypothetical society.

the rest are absolutely shit for various reasons

Scotch or Absinthe.

A stand is basically an additional ability

None of these are good. I'd rather innawoods.

Orr. Eiden. Olani. Orta.

This isn't original. fucking how

technocracy and fatherland are pretty nice. A mix of the two would be ideal.
>both scientifically and culturally advanced
>no need for infanticide due to genetic engineering which will eliminate all undesirable traits in people
>basically technocracy but without the degenerate elites.

>gray
>black
>blue
>green
you can accomplish quite a bit with those. sure i'd die at 50, but i'd die as a god.

Wait a minute....
This isn't /cyoa/...

>this isn't original
Is probably a perma bloxxed phrase. I've suspected there to be permanently banned phrases for a while now, since things like redd*t randomly get detected as spam and I've been bloxxed from making a specific title in a thread once too. Someone else choose those choices recently obviously, the punctuation doesn't matter, and so you had to add "fucking how".

Newfaggots think that creat your own adventure means traditional games.

Did you mean to say yourself that

>>wait a minute this ain't /tg/ D:

wish, fly, disease immune

Mountain Dew. What do you choose? For me, it's code red.

Attached: 1525149275438.png (1176x2727, 1.3M)

Margarita or Rejection

>favorite flavor is Voltage

I gotta go fa

I gotta
I must increase velocity

Orr. Kohr. Nyala. Orta

Future, disease, Money

I wanna live forever, and the money basically gets me sex and everything else I want.