Cousin went from a good christian girl to a coke whore who has a new guy every week

>cousin went from a good christian girl to a coke whore who has a new guy every week

Makes me sad honestly

Attached: V18acPd.jpg (1080x1350, 106K)

Noice

Originaleeeeelelele

Don't worry. Eventually, when she's all roasted up and ready to settle down, she'll "find the Lord" and start looking for a good Christian guy to raise her kids.

Once you do something you are more likely to do it again.

She keeps switching guys because with every failing relationship or quick fuck the loss of it becomes easier to live with.

As for why she did it, I imagine our current culture is to blame which approves and frequently pits forward figures who promote this lifestyle.

This causes young people to view it is okay, a good idea and the default choice to pick when being young.

Another thing are authority figures for young people promoting this lifestyle.

I do not blame young peo please for acting the way they do given the fact the media represents it and how influencers talk about it.

is that her? she looks like she can take a dick

>all that tight leather
imagine the smell

Yeah, just imagine. That sweet, tiny, cute church girl, so tiny even your 6" weiner hits her womb, so crazy she'll ride you for hours on end. Imagine the smell.

Attached: 1553068826329.jpg (647x511, 157K)

That stupid smirk/duckface makes me really annoyed/agitated for some reason

Wise words anons.

then she leaves you and also makes you pay child support and also abborts the bavy

>Christian girl
does she still wear christian symbols while looking and acting like a whore?

So uh what's your cousin's number?

>>cousin went from a good christian girl to a coke whore who has a new guy every week

There's nothing like that pure white Cocaine!!!

Attached: c.jpg (852x480, 26K)

>makes you pay child support and also abborts the bavy

how does that even work

Attached: 1435515554599.jpg (500x500, 16K)

the hell do i know faggot i dont wanna get near a whore

She was a fundie not a smelly cathoshit so she never wore any symbols

Attached: RZI0j6E.jpg (1080x1350, 122K)

You inform the courts your pregnant. Then after you get the first payment you skip town you abort the baby and tell no one.

And you haven't show her the errors of her ways by means of regular sodomizing?

I imagine feeding her laxatives so she fills those tight leather pants with liquid poo poo.

I find this hot because I hate women
this

>protestant
No wonder she's such a whore now. Lol!

wait being a complete whore while wearing a cross is just a catholic thing?

lol you can't play that off, everyone knows catholic girls are massive whores

spotted the catholic

Attached: 1533789034212.gif (250x250, 993K)

Are you sure that's your cousin user?

Attached: Is this your cousin.jpg (1356x606, 78K)

lmao yeah i was disappointed too. To be fair he didn't say it was her in the picture or anything

>watch a youtuber who happens to be a high school girl
>nice upbeat devout christian
>gets a brain injury
>no longer makes videos and does nothing but post how gay she is and lgbt problems on twitter and instagram

that person being?

Of course it's not, it's just a random pic. I'm not retarded I'm not posting my family on here

Yeah but you should have made that clear from the start you were implying it was your cousin which means you are either a newfag or you were actually trying to convince us that was your cousin

It's not my fault you're too retarded to realise the obvious

Same here, not a coke whore but definitely a degenerate. But damn her body rockin, that ass is unbelievable and the clothes she puts on just compliments that shit

>mfw spied on her and my two sisters having basically a threesome when I was younger through cracks on the door frame

Attached: 1376190599761.jpg (328x398, 9K)

She was never a "good girl." She just went from repressed thot to open thot.

This.
Thots enjoy breaking taboos.
She will suck cock, because the appeal is much bigger since she was not allowed to do so.

No I'm not retarded you fucking absolute troglodyte people post pictures of their family on here all the time because most people who use this website are fucking so dumb it's outstanding or they just don't really give a shit do me and the world a favor and fucking an hero

Attached: Anon's Brain.png (391x425, 147K)

If you're too stupid to tell an insta whore when you see one then I'm sorry but you may be a retard

You literally said your cousins a whore
>"coke whore who has a new guy every week"
and whores tend to take pics like that

Proddies don't wear iconography. Its pretty much the main thing they use to differentiate themselves from actual followers of Gods Catholic Church.