Anyone else just feel ready to move on and live an authentic life...

Anyone else just feel ready to move on and live an authentic life? It seems like a meme word but I'm sure spending time here in the virtual world is the opposite of it. None of this is real. In the end we're all alone in our rooms.

How do I escape this shit

Attached: 1472360579225.jpg (511x511, 46K)

paint and X on your front door, and click it

>Destroy all your tech
>Get a job
>Go outside everyday
Ignore people that will ridicule you for not having social media anymore. Live screens. It's like waking up. I did it for 8 months but I returned and I regret it and all form of screens leads to addiction

Meant leave screen*

I'm goin' down to the Greyhound station
Gonna get a ticket to ride
Gonna find that lady with two or three kids
And sit down by her side
Ride 'til the sun comes up and down around me
'Bout two or three times
Smokin' cigarettes in the last seat
Tryin' to hide my sorrow from the people I meet
And get along with it all
Go down where the people say "Y'all"
Sing a song with a friend
Change the shape that I'm in
And get back in the game, start playin' again

Attached: 3EE555F1-BAF2-4023-8453-A7876146A930.jpg (380x559, 42K)

How are you supposed to get a job if you have no social media?

LISEN TO THIS user
they learned the hard way, so you don't have to.

also get back out there user! You did it once, don't fool yourself that it can't be done again. If it's what you really want, map an enticing escape route.

Attached: 8ff9dc9ebfaa588ae2ab6246fb68ea73.jpg (473x568, 49K)

Authentic? wtf does that even mean huh? tell me you little bicht?

Getting a job in person is the best way to get hired- it shows a lot of moxie, meeting you in person puts you ahead of the ones they haven't met yet- you're basically already interviewing. Also, looking for work on foot can be fun- if you have a little money to get you started, you could travel somewhere new and look for work there for a change of scenery. Determination, presentation and tenacity all bode well to potential employers in the search for work.

I actually tried that, I'm an ex robot Boomer. Now I have a full time job, my own apartment, my own independence, and I've been lifting and dieting for most of a year now. Obviously with a full time job I have to regularly leave the house and stuff.

Problem is, outside of now being a normal member of society on the surface, every moment of my free time is spent doing the same shit i just enjoy it more because I'm so busy now, so instead of waking up and thinking "wow another 14 miserable hours of forcing myself to play video games" I'll get two hours tops if it isn't the weekend.

I still don't have a GF and I've realized after all the lifting and dieting and stuff that my personality is what keeps me undateable now, it doesn't matter what I do or how I look if I refuse to go outside for any reason other than the fact that I have to, and even then it's just going shopping and going to work.

The funny thing is, now that my life is tolerable and I have money to occasionally pay a girl on seeking arrangements to fuck me, I basically don't need a GF anymore and I'm content being single forever. Things aren't so bad once you get the fuck away from your parents. Im still alone but at least I can feel respectable.

teach me brother, how do i get out of my self-destructive lifestyle?

>It is our fall from a simplicity and fullness of life directly experienced, from the sensuous moment of knowing, which leaves a gap that the symbolic can never bridge.

Modern life is full of symbolism, even normies are obsessed by it.

blessed art thou

Attached: tumblr_m1dzfpgvE51rrqgtgo1_500.jpg.62b5a369ac4f1ab420e18cd6ff48b1b4.jpg (500x375, 28K)

I know it's the truth but I'm reluctant like a baby.

Even after experiencing it I'm still relunctant. It is basically discarding my whole "identity" since I was a loner on my pc since youth. But the leap is worth it. We are caged right now, even if it is not literal bars

I want to quit Jow Forums and YouTube, but I have schizophrenia and it saps all of my motivation to do anything else. The Internet is also great for finding free entertainment and I have no job and don't want to spend any of my savings. If I quit, I would just lay in bed staring at the ceiling all day. I don't have enough hobbies to span a sixteen-hour day. The only activity I have in my day aside from doing chores is one hour a day of learning Japanese and I'm struggled to stay interested in it.

Attached: 1553107509922.jpg (1100x1000, 150K)

the internet is a fairly benign addiction. in the past most people drank themselves stupid when they were bored

Why don't you get a job if you need one?

Yea but Im trapped in my small town. Wont happen with god

Attached: A6380884-F30E-4F23-A0A0-FC8C9B7034D3.jpg (236x177, 8K)

I would probably get so bored that I would just end up getting a job. I wish I could draw and program all day, but I would probably do neither.

How about getting a job because it's vital for your future? It is for me and without any plans for the future the small hint of motivation for escaping the internet wouldn't be there.