Woman won't leave her fiance and get with me instead

He has money basically, he takes care of all her needs. She never wants for money. I have been seeing her for about 5 months, sometimes we have sex twice a day while he's at work other times it's like once or twice a month i manage to see her because he's at home and not working.

Now i have got attached and want her to leave him and be in a relationship with me. She says she can't. She says she loves me but she also loves him and because he bought her a house and the kids they have and whatever, she doesn't want to "rock the boat".

I tried to pull away and distance myself a bit but she comes back for sex again and gets upset if i ignore her when i see her dropping her kids to school she always complains that i didn't smile at her

Attached: 39859505.jpg (720x960, 83K)

She is having her cake and eating it too with you. Her husband is richer or otherwise has something about him you don't. They probably have sex also. You are nothing but a fuck toy for her. Listen to this:

She will never respect you

You are asking her to be with you, which makes her panties dry out. Her attraction to you is physical. She gets drunk off your attention, affection, and dick. That is it. She is using you for those things. If you were higher-value than her husband she would leave him, period.

You have no future with her other than being a fuck toy and/or picking up the broken pieces of her life when her husband realizes what garbage she is and kicks her to the curb.

And if you are retarded enough to try to make a housewife out of this ho, she will cuck you like she did to her husband. Her husband used to be her whole world too. You aren't that special to change her.

I have little money and i am unemployed lol. Her husband owns his own company and does fine for money so i already know that's the reason she won't but what i am trying to do now is pull away because i realize i am becoming emotionally attached and she will never leave him which means it's just hassle and stress for no reason.

And yet every time i pull away she keeps saying "why were you being funny with me this morning". I said "i've had enough of our little "arrangement" because you can't get your head right" and she says "don't be like that i never meant to upset you". So i leave it and don't reply and then 2 days later bright and early theres a message "mine at 11am? xx"

She knows she has you. She's calling you out and emotionally manipulating you, probably because she is bored in her life. Let me tell you something about women:

For a cast majority of them, sex is meaningless without emotional connection, more specifically: ATTENTION. They want attention and affection. Why do you think social media is like crack for them? They get the attention without the sex.

It's not enough for her just to fuck you. She needs to know that you love her and that she has that over you. I promise part of the allure for her is that her husband also loves her and provides for her. If she were to leave him for you, the allure would disappear and she would pull away from you. She is a drama queen. SHE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR WELL BEING. She is using you like a human dildo. Pulling you out of the drawer when she feels like it and tossing it back when she doesn't. Just barely keeping it charged enough to make sure it performs for her.

Please don't waste your life on this skank. Find someone that will love you and only you and be loyal and won't cause drama bc she is bored.

She's a whore, you're putting your dick in a whore, fuck both of you degenerates.

Sometimes the people you grow attached to are selfish and manipulative people whose affection is sincere but toxic, and you have to harden your heart and harshly cut them off.

>gets upset if i ignore her when i see her dropping her kids to school she always complains that i didn't smile at her
are you like a teacher or something?

pathetic + cucked

I'm not OP but this guy is right. It's something I had to learn the hard way. Ex-fiancee was madly in love with me but so very toxic. It broke my heart to have to break up with her. Things just never got better. She would promise she would be better but things would eventually slide back into how things were before, or worse. There's just too much history. I would do things that would bring out the worst in her too. We loved each other so much but we're just bad for each other.

I know one day she is going to get married and have redhead babies with someone else who can handle her shit or doesn't have all the baggage I have that makes her crazy and controlling. It should be me but that's not the world we live in. Makes me want to cry desu

if you are really serious about making her leave you let her husband know that shes being fucked by someone (not you unless you have a deathwish) thencjust ignore her when she comes crawling its a nice way to have a roastie go down

I never understand retards like this who fall in love with whores. If she did it to him, what makes you think she wouldn't do it (or isn't doing it) to you too? Only your narcissism.

You know she isn't going to be with you. Unless you're okay with being a bottom feeder getting sex with some mentally unstable whore whenever you can, you should find a way to tell the guy so he's not wasting time with a cunt slut like that. Like, imagine if you were in his position. You would want to know so you could dump her and move on.

Lol youre not fucking her shes fucking you. Whats her asshole taste like, cuck

Leave her and find someone worth your time. She is using you because you are lonely and have no prospects

No I have kids too and they go to the same school as her ones do

Youre broke and unemployed?
My man you need to get with her fiance instead.

jesus fucking christ I feel bad for your kids. Don't fool yourself for one second, fool. You're just as cucked as her fiance.

oh and once more thing, she looks like trash down to the core

Unironically being unemployed and downtrodden is part of why i get along with her. She comes from a prostitute mother and a tough background/upbringing and we relate in a lot of ways about certain stuff so she doesn't judge me. I mean it's not literally just sex, we chat sometimes when i go over there during the day we have a drink and chat and i learned a lot about her life.

The fiance she says she loves him but hates him at the same time but because he has a lot of cash he is able to keep her and the kids in a decent standard of life. She likes that security which i cannot offer.

get her preggers and bail

She can't have any more kids. She has 3 with him and said that's enough. She got the operation to stop her having more. I have my own kids any way. Ii just like chatting to someone my age who has similar experiences in life. Outside of her i really have no friends or any type of company that's why i'm hesitant to completely cut her off. I hate being lonely.

>some fucking deadbeat poor loser gets to fuck a housewife
>i can't even get a smile from a girl
fuck you i hope he finds out and blows your brains out