White robots, what is your opinion on black people?

White robots, what is your opinion on black people?
Black robots, what is your opinion on white people?

Attached: cats.jpg (1013x800, 117K)

Thanks for the catgirl.

I think they're alright.

Whitey here.

I don't care for their skin color unless they seem like they are poor.
Poor ethnic minorities are more likely to cause me trouble leading me to avoid them and dislike them.

If they are from the same economic class as me, it doesn't matter what they are.

White here

I hate niggers

Blacks are guilty until proven innocent.

Around blacks never relax. Anyone who says or thinks otherwise has never been or lived in their closest jung- I mean city.

White.

Do not like them and want them out of my country. Nothing ever gets improved by having blacks around, instead they make everything worse.

black here
god i wish i wasn't black
but i am and the only way to cope is emulating the white lifestyle: acting like a normal human being

Blackbot

I'm so glad i was born in a white state and have had the privilege to have only white friends. white people are beautiful, kind hearted, and i don't feel like i might get shot or mugged by the poor ones. where would this country even be without our dear whitey.

>White robots, what is your opinion on black people?
They are a really big problem. Black people are objectively bad. Bad people and bad for everyone else. If you had an AI with perfect wisdom and logic, it would conclude that Africans are objectively very bad, which they are. It would be better for everyone involved if Africans were exterminated, including for Africans themselves. They will never be able to function in a civilized society. It could be argued that they should be left to roam the plains of Africa with their fellow wild animals, but why not use that space and resources for something more valuable? For Europeans?

t. uncle ruckus

Black people are just people with dark skin. The skin color has nothing to do with unlawful behavior racists associate with them.

Wrong. That's not even close to be scientifically accurate at all hahahaha. We all have different traits depending on what part of the world we came from. It affects us mentally and physically.

Liberal can't pick up a book and learn about genetics, what a shocker.

I like black people, to be frank.

Attached: 1510773378353.gif (320x316, 2M)

>not hating every human on earth for what they did to the earth and wanting everyone to die
Cringe.

Attached: FAS.jpg (870x605, 78K)

>he thinks humans are somehow outside of and disconnected from the rest of reality
>not realizing that humans are a part of earth and everything humans "did", the earth did to itself
>not realizing that the real world is and always has been brutal as fuck and there is suffering abound regardless of human influence
>not realizing that white europeans are literally the only good thing in the world

>bahh what they did to earth!
Leftist and their muh poor mother earth dramawhoring are so amusing.

News flash: Earth does not give any fucks about what crawls around. The only thing we manage to do is shit our own bed until we die in it.

kek, roam africa with their fellow wild animals

White people are pretty cool but most of them are kinda retarded.

I think that black culture is fucking toxic because behaving like a normal human being is seen as race betrayal and "acting white." But I also hate spics because they eat at the foundation of this country like termites and outbreed white folk. African Americans have a better chance of integrating with US culture because they've been here longer and are so far removed from their homeland, vs most mexicunts whos grandpappy or great grandpappy got here by jumping the border.

Well no duh, they thought diversity in their countries was a good idea meanwhile east asian countries keep their doors closed cause they don't want anything to do with the utter shitshow in the west.

Test
Irefata

This is retarded. You could argue that societal roles affect how people act and that skin tone breaks us into our own societal roles, but you have obviously never taken an upper level biology course if you believe that skin tone plays any role in our how we act aside from society's pressure.

I am Hispanic cyborg.
*Beep beep beep*
Whites= lazy, entitled, weak, strong sense of racial superiority
Blacks = lazy, entitled, weak, strong sense of racial superiority
Whites=blacks
Hispanics= alpha legion big pee pee

Attached: 1552972059810.jpg (1061x1280, 289K)

>nigger apologist blames society because there is no way that a nigger is capable of ever doing wrong

You probably drive an Altima

I've know all kinds of black people, from crackheads to software engineers, and they were basically on the same level as white meth-heads and software engineers as far as I can tell.

>lazy
>entitled
>weak
>strong sense of racial superiority
as we fucking should have we basically created almost every thing you use on a daily basis

Attached: 32131231231231.jpg (269x187, 10K)

>graciously overlooking all statistics and genetic evidence in favor of your agenda and "muh prejudiced social system"
Ah, the hollowed psalms of the equality religion.

I've been thinking about this a lot:
I have nothing against other races/ethnicities, I just really really really hate poor people. Doesn't matter if you're white or not, being poor automatically makes you act like a nigger (though niggers are usually black)

You can keep thinking that as you pick the weeds around my driveway

Attached: 1426445616030.jpg (640x632, 52K)

>American revolution
Was basically about Whit people wanting to smuggle and make money illegally then getting mad when their mother country defended them from the French and had the audacity to have them help cover the cost of the war.

DESU Hispanic culture was the first to discover and colonize the Americas and the first to profit.
Just saying dirty smuggler.

For 20 bucks to do a 10 min job, do this at 10 different houses and you make more per day then the average white office slave.

They're pretty nice cars

>mexican is a retard with no grasp on history
Shocker. Maybe if you'd paid more attention at school you wouldn't be putting in 9-5 shifts at mcdonalds for a living.

>He thinks history is what "school textbooks" teach you and not what historical documents, and hundreds of books from both England and the us say it is.

I bet you think early settlers wore buckles on their hats.

Attached: pug1.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

please just carry on spraying pesticide on my bushes in a country founded by "dirty smugglers"

That'll be 50 dollars (for a ten minute job)

No point in flaunting money that you'll piss away as soon as you get it, bean eater.

Family guy taught me that it was actually Zipper hats. based seth macfarlane.

you have failed very hard
>hispanic master race
>living on a degrading slaves job and bragging about it

>He thinks he's winning by insulting me directly.
Ha ha ha. Okay boyo 55 dollars now. Don't like my prices?
Go to your white brother who'll do it for 250 over the course of three days with lunch breaks.

you are doing the beaner equivalent of picking fucking cotton

>history is a lie, mexicans invented everything!
Yikes, later El Schizo.

>Picking cotton.
>4-8 hours
>Spraying pesticides
>1-2 hours tops.

Sure thing buddy.

>east asian countries keep their doors closed
This isn't true in the least.

I never said they invented everything just that they didn't hide behind convenient lies.

Or I'll do it myself because I'm not a lazy fuck. It's funny how I used stereotype in jest and you took it to heart. Go back to the Home Depot parking lot and find other ways to make ends meet, ese.

Attached: 1487641201950.jpg (599x389, 36K)

white guy here

im fine with anyone as long as they dont fucking annoy me.

>mixed blackbot
Seeing as how I'm of both races I don't really care either way. I find the concept of hating one purely because of their skin really fucking stupid. I mean, I get it; it's tribalism in it's simplest form. I just view everyone equally and treat all with respect until such time they prove undeserving.

I had an article where Shinzo Abe was interviewed about whether he would change Japan's immigration policies to bring in more people in the face of his declining population much like America and Europe did and he said no because "immigration causes so much friction". Japan has no visa lottery system like America. a system terrorist have used to slaughter people.