How do i make my tits look good

how do i make my tits look good
if they look like the drawing in pic related
or is there no hope for me

Attached: A1ntnF3PJOL._CLa_2140,2000_511q0vGXiFL.png_0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0._UX342_.jpg (342x320, 5K)

my guess is push up braw and the lights turned off are your best friend

also i feel baited

thank you user for being honest

>320 replies
>50 unique posters
>48 requests for contact info

disgusting don't breed or go outside

you can't. just accept your ugly boobies and let me make fun of them a little bit

well. said it best.
better hope that u have wide hips.
or better yet that upon getting the preggers, that your breasts and hips would swell up

>preggers
implying i'll get bred as long as i have these ugly set of boobs

I've seen you post in 3 different threads now, be my gf and let me suck on your floppy sock boobs

it doesn't really matter we are just joking

your best bet is to catch someone during the fall and winter.
bulk up and hide them until you have sex with ur oneitis. no man is going to pull out of sex at the last second.
after sex, feed the guy for either diner or breakfast.
if a chick did both with overall good performance, at the very least I'll think about giving her spurt of life. add in a harmonic personalty and it goes from thinking about it to actually working towards it.

>or is there no hope for me

gravity is not your friend but once space travel becomes cheap and affordable you're good

thats it guys. i think im officially a fembot
i have to work on my appearance when the average female doesnt need to

>implying i'll get bred

I will do it

You need to strengthen your chest muscles. Do push-ups and upper body strength training. It will help perk your breasts up and burn some fat. It might not make them look perfect, but it should help with the droop.

Post a picture of what they look like, obv not yours.. but a similiar

sorry if i hurt ur feelers fembot
im just telling you the truth from an evolutionary perspective. us men are hardwired to breed with women with large breast and/or wide hips for maximum fertility and health of our offspring.
but then again its not those who have a superior aptitude thats gets to breed, but rather more specifically those who have the ability to adapt to changing evolutionary epochs to come.
adapt with the short comings bestowed on you femanon, and you will have the means to pass on the torch of life to your offspring.

I fucked a girl with tits like these and it disgusted me to look at so I had to do her from behind, we were dating for a week and I had to dump her, you get one shot at life I figure why the fuck settle for this?

My first question is how long have been on HRT and do you lock your boiclit in chastity?

>mfw I like all tits but you would still be conscious about them if I said I liked them

Attached: 1549895176737.png (1083x534, 1.18M)

>is there no hope for me
men literally don't care, they will fuck anything

perfect tits are the ones attached to someone you love
/thread

Even if you love her they are still hideous

It's not even true about the preggers part. They might perk up for a little while, but after the baby they'll be even saggier, especially after you stop breastfeeding

better than having a small peepee and being lied about it not being a big deal

Get a boob job.

Have you considered a breast lift?

Chest exercises to build definition in the underlying muscles.

Might make it look like you have saggy boobs hanging off some nice pecs, but usually it helps.

Surgery. Either implants or a reduction. Either will do the job.

>Might make it look like you have saggy boobs hanging off some nice pecs

This is why I say surgery. Better pectorals aren't going to help if they're already sagging.

>how do i make my tits look good
>if they look like the drawing in pic related
Get on down your hands and knees. They'll look perfect then.

get a good job and go to a surgeon that has experience with tuberous breasts