Match with Chinese girl on tinder

>match with Chinese girl on tinder
>she lives in China, just changes her location to match with other people
>talk to her, have good discussion
>she starts to like me
>she tells me she books a flight and hotel room to be with me

Is she going to murder me or infect me with something? Whats going on here? She would travel to the other side of the just for me. I am complete idiot robot, what would she want from me?

Attached: china.jpg (625x500, 155K)

your white seed

green card maybe, also be careful user there is an aids epidemic in china

She wants to suck on your white meat rod
Go for it

Sounds like the Communist Party is running low n kidneys again.

ya. chinese women be running the heck away from Xina.

this all depends on how attractive you are and if you've shown your face to her.

Does she have a visa already? Young single Chinese women travelling alone have the highest rate of visa rejection for the US.
Also post her pic and we can tell you what she wants from you.

If at any point she wants you to wire her money abort. If not, what do you have to lose? Your life? psssh.

This is the funny part: I am Yuropoor (not even from a good country). According to the stories she told me, she is waaay more wealthier than me.
Okay, if we marry, she can freely move in the EU, that's still a good point.

She has seen a lot pictures of me. I am not that good looking, but have blonde hair and blue eyes, so yeah, Asians dig it. Also I dress nice...

>>match with Chinese girl on tinder
>>she lives in China,
What are the odds

Tinder supposed to show people close to you...

>Communist Party is running low n kidneys again.
literally this.
That bitch is going to get a new ipad thanks to op

dont let these bots discourage you op! say yes, and give her the cummies

>That bitch is going to get a new ipad thanks to op
small jej

>Your life? psssh.
I am just as depressed as anyone here, but my mom would be sad, if I would die.
I rather not die yet.

They have plenty of organs from all the Muslims they just arrested. I think she wants a visa.

Ok but is she wealthy because of her parents or is she independent? If the former she can still leech off of you with a green card

btw OP, is she cute? If she is cute and legit, you are in for a treat. Chinese gfs make the best wives

A real q t 3.14.
This is why I made this thread, she has no reason to lust after me.

Bring something for self defense and wear a condom. Otherwise, go for it.

Interracial dating usually involves one or both dating a less attractive partner than they realise. Beauty standards and attraction to specific body parts (slimness, black hair, and epicanthal folds for Asians; muscles, blonde hair, blue or green eyes for Europeans). She might just have a western fetish and wants to get out of Xina, like the other user said.

post pics opie, I want to see a chinese gf I can wish was mine

Just hit her with the ol' Tiananmen if you get second thoughts.

She's hunting for a green card.

so?thats good pussy falling onto your cock.

And OP is just hunting to find any female affection. Seems like a win-win to me.

she sounds rich asf, count your blessn's and GIT HR DONE

Sorry, I won't post.
But all Asian look the same, don't they? Just imagine a slim dark haired Chinese qt.

My ex was from mainland China. 19, cute, really fun, spoke multiple languages, played several instruments. Family was very wealthy. Go for it OP.

Why'd she become your ex?

don't racemix you fucking nerd

We were both living in Japan at that time. She was an international student and ended up going back home once the year was up. We did ldr for a while and she showed me around China which was amazing. But she was really young, had a lot more school to go and it just got too hard so I broke up with her.

Lotta countries have cracked down on foreign ownership of land and real-estate, but you can still have foreign co-owners.

So, rich family sends qt3.14 daughter to hook up with you. She says you're great, she loves you, she wants to move to be with you, but you need to help her since your country won't let her buy the house alone.

It's not necessarily a bad deal overall.

Just realize that you'll probably be timesharing her with however many other guys she needs until her family has stored enough of their wealth where the home government can't get it.

Note: your death and her becoming the sole owner via inheritance or subrogation may also be an end game if you become problematic.