/britfeel/

Only one more day of wageslavery to go edition

Attached: britfeel march night.jpg (3877x2823, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.powys.gov.uk/article/4959/County-Farms
microsoft.com/en-us/hololens/buy
youtube.com/watch?v=f-Nd5aWM2Ks
youtube.com/watch?v=FGH8rnraxoE
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-47644414
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Garl V is a figment of the Paki bender's imagination edition

Can't wait until that first sip of a post work beer on Friday.

going to eat a mac and cheese ready meal i am

First for Scotland trips paid for my Mr shekelberg

Attached: Banbury_816b9b82-aa8d-4c76-94c4-2ca5db424eaf_1024x1024.jpg (1024x723, 134K)

sick of cola chatting shit about poley

had a dream I was in a JAV, didnt even have cummy boxers when i woke up so thats weird

Attached: Dw1NWIiV4AA7pki.jpg (957x1200, 101K)

How far ahead are these trips planned? Do you just learn about them a few days prior?

Moni please tell us more about the early days of the white kingdom, the Garl dynasty and their conflict against the moon worshipping moselmen

12000kg is enough to blow up the houses of parliament

the britfeel sixth form thing reminds me:
shout out to simon from fiirst year and harry from second year who were nice to me in maths. you were the closest thing I ever had to a friend in sixth form.
post based jav and I will take oyu offof the homoxeks list

lel /brit/ just chased Poley out of their general by mentioning his failed trial
QUITE brutal 2bqh

I sure hope there aren't any lads here who are purchasing several hundred kilograms of fertiliser for any nefarious purposes

Attached: copper.jpg (736x980, 71K)

/ourguy/ Anders Breivik only had 950 kg and 150 kg of that was aluminium powder

>blow up a historical landmark
No better than a bloody muslim.

You want to cause real chaos? Dartford crossing mate. Dover. Hit the transport links and cripple London. CPNI will be all over you by now.

That tin foil look is not very nice. Ruined it.

I'd love to educate you guys, you're prime recruitment material for servants to the white race but I'm currently traveling, maybe in a few days or tonight since my first plans for when I get back home involve playing Devil May Cry 5

I'm a loser, any other losers here? I don't think normals know just what it means to be an utter loser at life.

I'll miss all this Brexit business once it happens. I vaguely recall a time when the news was pretty drab, going on about dead Africans and stuff like that.

can we do that please

James fucking Bolam

Attached: pepe 130.jpg (258x245, 12K)

I'm not going to blow up anything like that. I didn't realise pigeon lady had acquired so much I just wanted a few hundred grams for a little explosion

Shippy's finest hour

Front page BBC news is some cyclone in Africa killing all the nogs

Usually the day before they say "do you fancy going to Scotland tomorrow?", and they are mostly at the weekend. Very rare for it to be Monday-Tuesday

Shadilay it was the will of Kek brothers!

Now this is a "Windrush" I can get behind...

The actor that played Harold Shipman in the biopic too

talking to chinese girls is like trying to have a conversation with a chat bot sometimes
they're lucky they're so fit

Why's that lad? Tell us all the details. Love to hear the stories of other lads.

any of you lads know where i can buy 3,000 kg of fertiliser?
j-just asking f-for a f-friend haha

Attached: sweaty pepe.jpg (480x454, 45K)

>planned to stockpile Edam
>Supermarket was completely out of stock

It's fucking happening, it's already started.

Attached: 17j7na.jpg (540x511, 61K)

saving all your posts shippy and reporting you to mi5, met police, rspca, ofcom and oxfam.

>Brexit will be delayed until May
enough time to sort out this mess

Fuck me use some different reaction images lads

Attached: yorkshire pepe.jpg (1778x1184, 632K)

Looked out my window earlier and Caught my neighbour trying dresses on in her front room earlier. Surprisingly nice bod for an oldish bird.

>not making your own edam at a fraction of the cost

it's just short, jarring responses
>wondering if you wanted to hate that date this sunday?
good morning
yes if i am free
>Great looking forward to it
:D
>how's your week going anyway, working hard?
yes
work hard
>that's good, it'll pay off in the end. I had a long day at work glad to be home
have a good rest then
>thanks. might watch a movie. what kind of films do you like?
plot, funny

It's a slog.

I remember a time once when me and Ebin used that exact same image just a few seconds apart

daily reminder that the muzzies attacked us first back in the olden days of knights

i know mate bloomin cheek of em

>2019
>not pausing tv shows so you can take reaction shots from them for funposting

Attached: 1532894713825.jpg (365x364, 17K)

That is a slog. Jesus. I think it's not even the language with some of them. It's just the culture. I guess then again talking to whities on tinder can be just as shit... I imagine.

Now this ladies and gentleman is truly based

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (500x375, 48K)

Bought another 36 tins of beans, 36 packets of crisps, 36 waffles, 36 bread rolls, 14 frozen pizzas, 640 teabags and 20 kitkats

I'm prepared fire brexit

got her on whatsapp so it's some progress
bit miffed though because the app says she's 30miles away and she says she's in andover which is like 100 miles

I am not touching that subject with a 20' pole on here.
Or that one.

No orific... officer. Oi live on a faaaarm.

>en.powys.gov.uk/article/4959/County-Farms

>County Farms holdings range in size from 2 acres to 200 acres. A 'holding' will include a farmhouse, farm buildings and land.

This seems promising. I will contact them for further details

guys who have dated asian (chinese korean jap) girls, what are they like?

Shippy have you softened on Brexit at any stage of the proceedings
For the avoidance of doubt I voted leave so not asking it to start any sort of debate, just curious

appreciate the support

Attached: smug jonny.png (513x508, 467K)

They're sweet. They're soft and gentle, very patient, cute. Will offer to pay and feel bad if you pay for everything.
The only downside is their family putting pressure on them to break up with you.

God I miss her.

Seek and ye shall receive. I'll put a K in a tupperware box. The other 11,999kg will go and do it's purpose on the farm before anybody else suggests something nefarious.

Whatsapp? Bloody roasite. She must be banging 100 other white lads. REEEEEEEE
I made a joke about staying in bed with a girl all day and she stopped responding after messaging back right away. Hate women.

can we all stop posting about explosives please jesus christ

Lad, I found out you can freeze cheese. Find a stockist and fill your freezer up.

ANFO is easy to make but getting it to go off properly is a pain in the arse. You'll need a primary explosive like lead azide and a small amount of PETN as your detonator to get the whole thing to go.
You can buy this stuff off amazon though so it must be legal? Seems pretty weird to me.

Anyway I don't recommend messing about with 1.1A class explosives because you'll blow your fingers off instead of making that sick fireworks show you were thinking about.

DURKA DURKA ME JIHAD MI 5
suck it andrew

I'll have a look at google sketch. HoloLens 2 is available for preorder
>microsoft.com/en-us/hololens/buy

I shotblast computer cases then respray them, i don't like it when you buy a refurbished computer and it's got loads of scratches so I figured why not sort it out for the ones I'm selling.

That will be plenty

>Anyway I don't recommend messing about with 1.1A class explosives because you'll blow your fingers off instead of making that sick fireworks show you were thinking about.
yeah sure, sick firework show, hahahahahaha

That would be well comfy with a farmhouse and barns too. Be aware the CAP will be gone and you'll be going into it as blind as a farmer with 50 years experience, selling on the open market. It's anybody's guess what happens next.

It's not explosive, it's fertiliser that has a valid use where I live.

You can take down an aeroplane with a bow and arrow.

There's information out there for a dedicated agent to find you and get you investigated properly.

if you shone a laser pointer in the right place you could as well

I don't like talking to guys who have girlfriends or are around girls they like because the only thing on their minds is fucking the stupid bitch, thus making them boring and defensive as fuck.

Thoughts?

3.5k to buy outright, whoa shit that's expensive. Looks cool but as you say, not enough RAM.

That's a really good side project, the PC I got my landlord was a refurb but they hadn't touched the case. He wasn't bothered about a couple of scratches but it would me if it was mine. Do you do funky colours?

The room is clean now lads off to the paki shop for munchies and juice, then it's a shower.

What are your plans for tonight?

Attached: IMG_20190321_2003290.jpg (2560x1440, 1.35M)

The agent can knock himself out, it's all legit and above board.

No, I'm fully in favour of no deal. I think any chaos will be over in 3 months and the worst will be over in a few weeks

Nice say hello to pajeet for me. Im gunna listen to ASMR girlfriend experience videos as well as drinking beer. Comfy :-)

Is Helen in tonight?
Got a brick with your name on it.

Nice one, think it's stupidly overblown myself

cleaned my room out as well, got no plans for tonight but need to find something to watch after a smokie

who the fuck is helen?
pigeon roastie?

got any nice comfy anime i can escape to laddies? preferably no moe shite or comedy, shounen is fine, isekai is only fine if it the mc isn't a bollocks mary sue (hard to come across i know)

*Someone* asked me to shine my 300mW laser from home to a hill he'd parked his car on to see if he could see it. I accidently got him right in the eye from a distance of about 5 miles.
Don't point lasers at planes, lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=f-Nd5aWM2Ks

Attached: 1529865186934.gif (864x420, 1.88M)

Pigeon roastie is not called Helen.

How the fuck do I work my chest with dumb bells?
I want to get comfortable before starting at a gym.

feel like pure shit just want my waifu as a live in slave
not than user but was pidgin mummy cute? I like the abarth logo

Just seen a list of dogging sites around Bromley. Anyone nearby wannna come and check them out?
Or do you reckon it will just be loads of blokes wanking over one old bird

Heh, I listened to that earlier, it's on my playlist.
youtube.com/watch?v=FGH8rnraxoE

Ergo Proxy
Wolf's Rain
Made in Abyss
Last Exile
Hellsing OVA
FMA:B

Comedies you might enjoy
Shirokuma Cafe
Chromartie High School
Azumanga Daioh

Cola voted remain

Would like to know pigeon roastie's name desu
i imagine it's a nice name

Night shift guard reporting in
Back to work after a day off moth trapping

Attached: IMG_20190320_214108_20190321193042236.jpg (1330x1323, 1.23M)

Anime nonces watch out
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-47644414

It's a relatively new technology I'm sure it will get better eventually

I just try to match it to the original, I suppose I could do funky colours though

She's nice. I forgot to get any contact details so I can't stay in touch which is a shame.

Test post pls ignore

Mergggggh

muh haul 6.34
Mrs.Pajeet was working tonight sometimes a nice pooti works there and smiles at me
What are you into? I know lots of good shows and some anime to recommend you

Attached: IMG_20190321_2035003.jpg (2560x1440, 788K)

Not posting it on here, a lad said he's set a dedicated agent to investigate me. Oooh. I hope he digs the garden up as well looking for the owners of the teeth, I'd like to put a patio in.
Cheers chap, I think I have it. Does your hotmail address start with the letters ma?

ManchiId

that is good I hope she likes me
also what is crona like and why do you still like cola she is a terrible human being

>I hope he digs the garden up as well looking for the owners of the teeth, I'd like to put a patio in.

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000232123556-e1534082651904.jpg (582x800, 79K)

Looks like a comfy room, no desk though? I'd need somewhere to sit

I live in the same county as he did. It's a fine rural tradition.

Squaresperg

You'll need a bench mate, you can do off the floor presses but they don't let you go deep enough so you'll be working mostly tris with those.

Get a bench and do flat press, incline press, and dumbbell flyes