Anybody else here feel like having a girlfriend is the most unrealistic thing ever...

Anybody else here feel like having a girlfriend is the most unrealistic thing ever? When I see couples and the way they treat each other, it just seems like they have it too good. They are in comfort and have a sense of belonging, they feel acknowledged and loved, to me, to ever experience this seems impossible, I think I just don't deserve it. Why would any girl in this world would kiss me, talk nice to me, hug me, that's from a fantasy book.

I think that my reality is so different from normal people that I can't grasp the fact that you can live a life that is free of fear and anxiety, I am surviving, not living.

Attached: Screenshot_20190321-215155_1.jpg (855x480, 65K)

I feel completely the same way. It's like flying a plane, hard to imagine
It seems like something from a parallel universe of afterlife

Any cures for this?

Have you ever talked to normalfags? For me it seems that they're always miserable anyways but don't have so much self pity. You only feel like that sometimes, most of the time you feel normal

Wow you put into words exactly how I feel. A relationship closer than someone I just know and occasionally talk to in person when it's necessary just seems so foreign, like it's not even a real thing.

Yes. Holy fucking shit when you put it that way it sounds so desperate, sad and pathetic. I feel so desperate and defective.

It might sound cliche bu there is more to life though. Just cause you have a girlfriend doesn't mean you are good to go and set for life. You still have to live and do so many things. Life is complex. Like that guy who stole the plane and crashed it, he had a wife but he still was depressed and working a dead end job.

Just accept it. Imo

Yeah, it's basically like winning the lottery to me. I don't really expect it to ever happen.

girlfriends are a pain in the ass and you'll get annoyed in a week if you get one but if you want one so badly then go and pick up some desperate fatty

it feels literally foreign to me

something i just observe and know "that will never be me"

holy shit, did you travel into my brain and pluck this straight out?

what really seals the deal for me is that even if i did go the distance and got fit and got a good haircut i'd still be a painfully boring person, and only get a gf by pretending to be someone i'm totally not. And even then, even if i did go after girls, i'd be far from first choice anyway

But how?
Even fatties reject me.

Nah, to me it feels like being happy is unrealistic. I've had girlfriends before but I've never been happy since I was a child. I'm convinced normies are all playing an act and that nobody could possibly be happy.

very unrealistic for me since I have literally no idea how is one supposed to act to build and then maintain such kind of relalionship
just thinking about meeting with her parents for the first time seems to me like light years away from my real life experience.

Attached: 862f9b196ab1742e09272fd6255e04ca9d89ddbf_hq.jpg (480x539, 40K)

If you felt bad your whole life you'll feel just the same in a relationship, in fact it might even get worse when things go downhill, if your partner starts losing interest in you you'll become insane
eventually you'll end up alone like before and you'll tell yourself "it wasn't really worth it afterall"

>>Why would any girl in this world would kiss me, talk nice to me, hug me, that's from a fantasy book.

This is your problem. Make changes to yourself so that it's realistic for you to see a girl being with you

It probably doesn't have to do with how much of a fuccking faggot you are

Not him, but it will take years to earn enough money to get all the surgeries that i need to fix my face and height.

kind of in the same spot as you. the only girl to ever show a prolonged interest in me to the point we got involved on that level suffered from bpd. then when i read up on the disorder i learned she would have fallen practically anyone who said hi to her and had like five different guys/girls on the go at any one time. literally right now shes probably in three different relationships all telling them the same things she once told me.

ive gone on a handful of dates with other relatively normal girls but it never gets past the first date.

whats odd is im what a lot of people would consider successful. dream job, make ok money, have some cool hobbies, checked pretty much all the boxes. still nothing. not even a washed up roastie trying to use me for beta bucks.

I had a gf once. She was very pretty. We kissed a lot and she was always saying sweet things to me.
It felt unrealistic as fuck. I thought I was just dreaming and I'd eventually wake up. It was too good to be true.

What I'm going at is, as unrealistic as it sounds, when it happens it kinda just happens. It will always feel like a miracle because the chance is so astronomically low, but if you really try it's bound to happen sooner or later.

this happened to me too
only now I can see what she saw as a female that enticed her. which is pretty disgusting. women are the worst thing on the planet

The releast post ive seen on here in a while. I've felt like this for years, i feel like i should try to make an effort, but im scared of fucking up, if i were to fuck up i dont think i could handle living with it.

Having a girlfriend? No, I don't think that's unrealistic. But having deep loving moments?Seems pretty foreign to me, like shit that only exists in romance movies
I honestly just don't want a washed up roastie wanting beta bucks but lucky for me I'm flat fucking broke anyway

Attached: she said the title haha.jpg (1280x932, 192K)

yes, and whats weird is I've felt this way ever since I got to that age where you start to notice girls in that way

Yes, the mere concept of being close to someone in a sense that you share your deepest, inner thoughts with someone (not even talking about any sort of physical affection) is so abstract that every time I see a couple it feels like I just witnessed a miracle, even though it's one of the most common things on this planet.
Some people just aren't made for stuff like that, maybe we just fucked up in our last life or it really is just natural selection taking care of weaker genes. Whatever it is, the only option is to live it or die by it.
I don't think everyone's only complaint is no gf, actually not having a gf is least of my problems. But I can't speak for others.

>Y-.. Yeah bro! Just li-.. like work out maaaaaaaan!
t. retard.

Attached: 1552942519855.jpg (500x500, 34K)

you're better off without some roastie skank.

im in something of a similar boat. after my first gf i found out i was asexual. that was 4 years ago and i havent been in anything close to a steady relationship since then. i've been on several casual dates but it never turns into anything serious, and every single time it's because i feel like i'm not compatible with the other person, or have any honest feelings for them.

i've seen friends who break up with their SO's and then a month later they're with someone else and are honestly happy with it. i see some of my friends getting married. fucking how? for 22 years i have yet to meet anyone i could honestly be comfortable with in a romantic way. but i know that part of me absolutely yearns for affection, to really be with someone. there have been 2 girls in the past that i felt for but i realized both times that i loved the idea of them more than the actual person. the whole dating thing just seems like an alternate reality now. the dates i've been on felt so forced and fake. do other people who are usually in a solid relationship have these sort of feelings and just put up with them? am i just a broken machine? i'm getting to a point where i wanna say fuck it and attempt to not give a shit about this anymore, and simply enjoy the company of my doggies for the rest of my life

Attached: 1541008123377.jpg (389x465, 25K)