How do I get a gf in uni?

How do I get a gf in uni?

Attached: xl11g.jpg (700x856, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N7FVmeJXwCY
youtube.com/watch?v=3GcYlEl6FEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

be the guy with drugs

Damn it. Why is it always drugs???? Why can't women be the plug themselves?
lazy fucks that just want to eat all your doritos and lay motionless while you fuck them
making you do all the work
ffs

Attached: 730.jpg (662x712, 38K)

i duno, you could probably just do the boomhower
youtube.com/watch?v=N7FVmeJXwCY

I think there are two types of men. Thirsty guys like boomhower; rejection doesn't bother them and they quickly forgot
and a highly analytical type of gentlemen that feels the risk far outweighs the reward

how do i get a girlfriend after uni

Attached: 1528868071228.png (714x810, 87K)

Hey gramps what are you doing on campus?

to spread the gospel that jesus christ is are lord and saviour and i dont want you to miss out on your chance for salvation

*closes door on you*
damn Jehovah witnesses these days

More like a highly analytical type of coward. There's no excuse not putting yourself out there unless the risk of being rejected's too much for your insecurity to handle.

I actually have other problems like cops etc
asking women out too much it will be a travesty for women since I'm not chad
and the cops will come

What does other problems like cops mean and why will they come? What'd you do?

You have to have friends fist. Having a gf and not knowing who she hangs out with is one that is only good to sleep with. A real gf, one that you can love and respect, comes from friends. Once you find yourself inside a friend group, start branching out and letting people know you are open for a relationship. It is all about networking. My last gf was not some thot I met doing the boomhower, she was a friend of a friend of a friend that I knew because she bought drugs from my lab partner who was friends with my roommate.
So, user, be open with your friends and when you stop looking she will find you.

Attached: 1548192528744.png (483x505, 71K)

Kinda sucks f.a.m. I don't really care about friends that much anymore desu
Its not something that I would regret or even think about. But if it's the only way to get gf
then I'll have to get some practice friends

>asks to get gf
>is on Jow Forums

Are you fucking retarded

thank you for that Mother 3 pic dude

>cops
Either you unironically fell for the meme or you are doing something really wrong. I'm a coward myself most of the time but not once did I fear having the police called on me no matter how hard I was rejected. Do you even know how to talk to humans in general?

Thanks for the genuine comment user
I guess the question is now, how do I get friends in uni?

Attached: 1550343635057.jpg (960x698, 84K)

I'm not meming man. I've attempted this a few times
Whenever I try it with a few girls, security suddenly comes out of nowhere
after that another security guy comes and starts looking at me and monitoring me
Even the store clerks look at me weird if I talk to too many girls. I get a bad vibe (like something about to happen) and dip
anyways this was a year ago

nigger getting a gf nowadays is like asking to be ass raped in prison and having prison guards fist your ass daily. your little butthole will never be the same after prison. do you even know how bad the laws are and how many feminist groups want you in prison because you have the evil penis?

I know man but this is the world I was born into
I'm thinking of moving out of the country since it will so cucked that we will wish it is 2019 again
And the irony is that women want DOMINANT men but they are voting for laws that would make all men beta

>if I talk to too many girls
W-what do you mean with "too many"? Do you just go from girl to girl like a robot? Are you at least well groomed? Do you leave them enough personal space?
Without sounding rude but the way you describe it makes me think there is something fundamentally wrong with the way you approach this whole mating game thing. Have you tried asking a friend if they could help you with that? What was your recent attempt at talking to a woman?

No problem, user. As a failed normie I guess what makes me different might help some of you fags. The best advise I can give is to hang around places where a lot of the same people hang out. So clubs, class, the library, etc. Clubs are hard because you have to actually participate in each meeting for people to recognize you. If you hang around the walls and don't do shit no one will even recognize your existence. If you are autistic levels are low, you can even go to leadership classes and network there. I do not know about all universities, but mine had a program called leadership learning lectures that were workshops on leadership skills. Great place to network. In all, just be social and people will eventually gravitate to you. Just don't spend all day in your dorm/library.

Attached: 1548196169088.gif (231x320, 367K)

It was a year ago and I haven't tried since
>Are you at least well groomed? Do you leave them enough personal space?
Yes. And I'm usually polite when I'm asking them. I didn't go girl to girl, per say
I tried to start conversation with one but when that didn't work I left her and walked around for a few minutes and then try to start convo with another girl
But I have to disclose this, I've never attempted "the dating game" until last year. I had friends before that had gfs but they never tell me shit
Since they just talked to them thorough sc or in person, I thought that's all it would take

Talk to people all the time. Being sociable and knowing a lot of people helps a lot for two main reasons.
1: if you're talking to a girl and random people come up to you and join you, say hi to you, etc, you're seen as someone resourceful and respectable. At the same time, girls will see you talking to another girl, and you'll be seen as attractive to others, thus attractive.
2: the fact that you're talking to many people means that by random chance you're bound to come across someone who likes you and whom you like back. It also might get you invited to social events to increase your numbers.

well don't get raped in prison bro. this video should help you with that.

youtube.com/watch?v=3GcYlEl6FEI

This is good advice. Thanks user
You a true one

> after uni
> proselytizing
Damn Daniel, back at it again with your spreading the good word of Jesus Christ!

I'm not attempting it again. Didn't you read the posts I said the last time was last year
I'm also planning to move out of country soon

>a cute grill will never give you a lap pillow

Attached: 1416099013184.jpg (656x788, 309K)

i'm not on campus anymore you hence the "after"
an imposter preaching a false idol. Nice

You don't.
You distract yourself from the loneliness with studying on the weekdays and booze on the weekends.

Try and get invested in the monotony of life, wake up at 8, make lunch at 12, dinner at 17. go to bed at 10, repeat for three years until you have a degree.

being attractive worked for me

I'm not like you Chad broham