Can femanons please just lose the goddamn weight, youd probably be half a stacy if you lost it

can femanons please just lose the goddamn weight, youd probably be half a stacy if you lost it

Attached: 9-3727115-fra060417telaine1_t460.jpg (460x688, 45K)

ReeI'm too scared to go to the gym. I don't want people to look at me, and I honestly have no idea how to use half the equipment

I'm ok with this picture. I'd smash and maybe wife if she was a good girl.

changing your diet is more important than lifting

her face is normal but everything else looks like angel food cake

I'm ugly, my body isn't bad, but its never done me any good. Takes more than being thin to be a stacey

food and sex user, food and sex.
they're the way to a man's heart.

i have an ugly face, my figure is actually pretty good.

whys your face ugly, big nose? because ill suck on it

I'm trying dude, jeez

Attached: 1538594814251.jpg (806x991, 82K)

lifting doesnt lead to a nice aesthetic on women anyways. its mostly diet and cardio. maybe some calisthenics/yoga if u feel like it

Nothing changed for me after I got fat. No one liked me either way. Difference is now I eat and waste time online in my free time instead of obsessively running back and forth in my apartment all day.

>wifeing a fatty
I can handle my wife getting fat on me over time but I'm absolutely not deforming a fat chick with pregnancy.

I really need obesity to kill me.

look it up on your phone or internet

you considered running around your apartment "exercise"? lol

I'd run back and forth for 3-4 hours a day and then do weights afterwards. Only weekdays though when my mom was at work. On weekends she made fun of me for exercising so I made sure not to eat a lot.

Why is it that I'm more bothered by her tattoos than anything that's going on below her boobs?

>tfw no paranoid gf that runs around an apartment to stay in shape

I have chronic halitosis, a mannish face and saggy tits which got even saggier after I lost weight. I also noticed barely any difference in how men treated me. Now I just eat like a pig. Who am I gonna impress anyway? Guys with saggy tit fetishes and no sense of smell are pretty thin on the ground.

im already

wear a fancy bra and chronically chew gum

How tall are you and will you be my thin gf?

can you be my gf and i can give you the STONE COLD STUNNER

You do realize that pic related is likely a female who has lost excessive amount of weight, right?
You don't get that kind of sag and shape from fat, that's a lot of loose skin.
You tell a ham planet to lose weight, this is likely best result without surgery.