Any other famous robots?

How do you cope?
>tfw 30 year incle with virgin rage but have to pretend to be normal because I'm famous

Attached: 1522643167991.jpg (493x574, 28K)

What do you mean by famous? like internet famous?

Who are you user
tell us

Attached: 460-4601531_question-makrs-question-mark-anime-png.png.jpg (820x498, 110K)

I'd also like to know what kind of famous. Why are you still a virgin if you are famous??

You could go on Grindr and fuck boisnatch

theres plenty of wizards on wizardchan, some of them visit hookers to finally "get it".

Its never worth it, youre just an incel because youre an autist living in the white genocided west thats spending trillions to prevent any white person from breeding.

Try to not take it too personally, just change your life and get out every day and socialize, even if its painful at first it will get easier and eeventually youll have the courage to talk to girls and ask them out.

just be yourself

Are you Barron Trump and did you confuse 30 with 13

Ayy lmao same here op. I'm ashamed and I wish I was a sheeple again.

Attached: akkoretard.png (112x112, 19K)

Maybe he's web famous, like a streamer or youtuber.

More than a million subs on youtube, more than 10 million views.
>I'd also like to know what kind of famous. Why are you still a virgin if you are famous??
4 in dick + being fat.
I only got famous until 2 years ago so I have been a cringy neckbeard most of my life.

i assumed most famous people could get laid just off of the fact that they were famous. what exactly has prevented you from finding anyone if you're famous?

Do you want to lose your virginity right away or is dating more important? Or does it really matter to you? I'm sure you could dm some girls in your comment section.

How do you cope with people trying to find more about you?
Correct
Years of Jow Forums blackipilled me on relationships.
I assume that any girl coming to me is just for the fame/trying to con me for money

That sounds sweet af OP. I used to want to be a youtuber when I was a wee lad

>wah girls don't like me for the 'right' reasons

who gives a fuck if it's just for fame or money, people are just animals after all, it's no different than them going after chad for his muscles and aggressive personality

I'm too old to care about sex. I want someone to love me.

But no one loved me before being famous, so I know they only care about my numbers.

I have a 4in dick and can barely stay hard after years of fapping. Sex would only be miserable at this point.

im not gonna coddle a fucking 30 y/o get your shit together because im not gonna cater to your fee-fees about having a small soft dick when you're over a fucking decade into adulthood.

How fat are you? What makes you think that people watching you would only want you for fame? It's very possible to have a real crush on someone because of their personality, you never know until you try. I didn't have a gf until I was 34 and I'm fat, too. You can't give up.

degenerate fag orignnallkg

I know though. It's just that I'm too old to change.

264 lbs
I use one of those flash cartoons for my videos, no one has seen my face. IRL people find me repulsive.
But that's good to hear. I'm happy for you user.

ITT faggot larping as a famous youtube bersonality and other fags fall for it.

stop playing 20 questions and just tell us who you are, you know you want to otherwise you wouldn't be dropping hints

i'll lewd you, user. i'm a virgin too so we can be awkward together.

find a girl in another country. hard

or a girl who don't watch youtube. easier