Do insults on Jow Forums actually hurt you deep inside?

Do insults on Jow Forums actually hurt you deep inside?

Attached: 1522564312726.jpg (400x400, 13K)

depends on it, i can make a thread about sad times and talk about a dead animal and people would call me a pussy so sometimes

Attached: 1551556858555.jpg (600x699, 60K)

incel, have sex, virgin etc

some do but thats just me projecting. cant imagine someone actually putting real emotion into shitposting except for a few

No. I'm completely anonymous. These people know literally nothing about me. All of their insults are baseless.

The few times I open up about something personal, kind of like where I get not taken serious or they talk shit will make me sad, but generally no

Attached: 1539397411466.png (635x424, 344K)

they make me feel good

Only when they're true

Attached: 1434407379657.jpg (402x306, 32K)

Anons dont actually mean any of the shit the post here.

No. Irl ones doesn't hurt too, i literally immune to criticism, no like it's helping me though

Yes, if they're true or aimed at someone I like! :(

yes, i feel very vulnerable on this website due to this.
it's such a burden to create a cool thread with popular trends, just to be called a "a, i can't even pronounce it!

i feel like leaving this website sometimes, but the dark side of my brain tells me to stay on it!

Attached: 1461681659935.png (780x706, 13K)

lol no, nothing people say to me here hurts my feelings at all. i've been here too long to give a shit

Nope, I can everyone faggot anyway

It technically does, but not to any substantial degree, I forget about it after like 2 mins

What really fucks me off though is how genuine criticism hurts more than being straight up insulted, what's up with that

Attached: despairjake.jpg (303x300, 7K)

>mention how I'm studying to applying to internship at a FAANG company, ask how I should study for it
>user says he is applying for the same position so he hopes I don't study and fail the interview

It didn't outright bother me, but it did affect me. I was surprised that someone would say something like that, and I wondered if I'm just being naive to think that people in similar positions as myself generally want my success, or that he's just deeply cynical.

Sometimes they do kinda hurt on the inside, but that's mostly because I don't know any of you here and I'm unable to determine the intentions behind them. I enjoy banter, but only when I know it is one, y'know?

I can tell I've really hurt people here, you guys can't take the heat quietly sometimes

only when I say something utterly stupid and I get schooled. It's your problem if you don't like me, but it's my problem if I'm actually retarded

No.

I started taking everything as a compliment.
Get called a tranny or gay.

Hey thanks for the compliment.

Nothing hurts me but i do get incredibly angry when someone lashes out at me because they suspect what i'm saying is pol or reddit because everyone's hyper sensitive about some boogeyman and context just doesn't exist.

I could call some white looking video game character "white" and its enough to trigger some people into crying pol. i could use a reaction image from a TV show reddit likes or just claim i like something i didn't even know reddit also liked and its enough to trigger people into crying reddit. this doesn't hurt me but makes me wish i could reach through the monitor and beat someone to death.

Nah, but some insults in real life still make me feel weird

Nah, I shitpost enough to know how it is.

Attached: E843AFAF-396E-4D50-ACE6-2A7FC399264A.jpg (315x315, 22K)

No. Why would I?
Ravioli

Not really no, but I haven't really been insulted past being called names, which I just find really funny.

More aggravating is arguing on Reddit because people there are too stupid to catch sarcasm and offensive jest, so they relentlessly try to come up with these unfunny oneliners in retaliation to supposed grievances for the easy karma. And then people buy into it and upvote the living shit out of these absolute retards.

nope although sometimes i feel bad when i am mean to someone here

CHAOTIC CHAOTIC CHAOTIC CHAOTIC CHAOTIC CHAOTIC CHAOTIC HI CHAOTIC I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN

You're an unoriginal pussy

They don't affect me very much, and IRL insults neither

But getting insulted in an online game makes my blood boil like no other for no known reason

Not really, most of the time they're just people bantz'ing but some of them remind me how hateful a lot of people actually are and this site is their outlet to unleash their rage

Sometimes I do think back to some of the shit I said on non-Jow Forums sites back when I was a teenager and occasionally I think of going back and apologizing to some of the people I used to verbally fight with all the time but I'm not sure what to do there

No, I just assume whoever is fucking with me either had a bad day or are just joking around.