How the fuck does this guy have a hot girlfriend...

How the fuck does this guy have a hot girlfriend? Shes hot as fuck twitch streamer with gigantic tits like triple d tits. He dresses like a child and loser for the past 10 years wearing video game and cartoon shirts and shit

Hes a wow streamer i cant imagine that makes him much money since that game is dying and going to shit down. His girlfriend doesnt even need money it looks like shes a popular twitch streamer too

I saw a video of him when he was younger and he was just bitching about his mom wasnt paying for the internet and his entire room is full of nasty ass dishes and shit and he still lives with his mom as a successful streamer with money literally living in her attic

Attached: A32C894B-6FCB-42C0-BB2E-406C37AC904F.png (1080x859, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YFV-gtcnMKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's white afsd

becasue he has high status in the twitch community, one of the things women are attracted to is status. pink sparkels (the girl) is attracted to him since he has high status in the twitch communitty that they are both part of (he's the most successful wow streamer).

I was in a similar situation once
people like you are horrible

Big Red Aryan Cock

Thats even worse white men are incredibly weak both personality wise and physically. Hes frail and weak as fuck just yelling about wow all day and is bald

Dick the size of a bus

have you heard of this great place called "africa"? there are no whites there, its paradise on earth, bud.

Big Berserker Bone

i remember threads of her used to be spammed all over /v/ and Jow Forums

then she dumped her asian boyfriend and they dissapeared

he couldnt handle all that anyways

he makes 7 figures.

Attached: ugly.png (613x921, 106K)

and he's tall, and confident

he's rich and successful, that bitch is a roastie

Attached: 1553138076915.gif (205x154, 301K)

He crits her target dummy

STOP NAMEFAGGING YOU NEWFAG >:(

Attached: 1550353048277.jpg (480x480, 44K)

> wow streamer i cant imagine that makes him much money since that game is dying and going to shit
he was getting 20k viewers on average for a while.. he was easily at 15k subs at one point. He was getting plenty of money

He streams world of Warcraft and wow is at its lowest subscribers since it started its a dying game he cant be

Oh god damn it I looked it up and hes worth 1.2 million what the fuck

He executes through her Power Word: Shield

Yep. dude is fucking rich. he doesnt spend it stupidly either. dude is set for life unless his roastie girlfriend is a spender.

He pummels her psychic screams

She calls his coc "The Unstoppable Force"

he loots her Ashkandi

He has clear skin, passable looks, he's tall, I'm assuming he has followers, maybe a big cock or some money saved up, or he's got a good head on his shoulders and there's more important things than having "triple-d tits". Go figure OP, I can't really think of anything why this child loser who wears cartoon shirts might have a girlfriend.

Hes a warlock and his favorite summon is the Succubus

He looks like BlackOpsCod

does Sparkles wear the "nerd" girl glasses for him? maybe a schoolgirl outfit to go with it

Dude its not clear skin its money

nine inch cawk

checked, creepy cock poster

I have a huge cock it doesnt get girls they just like it if they ever see it

his stream gets alot of views and money no need to shit on him you twat

when will soda get a gf? is gonna fugg poki?

>there are no whites there
Wrong.

Attached: 1552925529120.jpg (636x1024, 119K)

Come on man that's obviously not the sole reason, besides you know appearance isn't the best thing you base your relationships on don't you?
This dude's right

macho macho macho mens

will AsmonChad help incelpoppin' get a qt gf??

He just got lucky. 10/10's with low standards exist, they sure are ultra-rare buy they do

Attached: 18620152_1679532235408325_3925029087294074128_n.jpg (377x241, 10K)

Nah shes a lazy hoe who wants a bunch of free twitch streamers so she gets paid to sit around

but how do you explain her past bf?

Attached: Pink_Sparkles-Twitch-768x405.jpg (768x405, 42K)

awwww she looks so cute

First of all why do you care? Second why are you spiteful little creature that is full of jealousy?
All i can say is good for him. He won life.

>doomer goes to a party
youtube.com/watch?v=YFV-gtcnMKs

Imagine actually having brown skin LMAOO

Hot? She looks like one of the black dudes from white chicks when they dress up as a white girl.

He looks like a brunette Varg.

Wrong. She's not even that cute.Like a 6/10 maybe. Taking a picture next to him makes her look cute.

Maybe she likes guys that make her look prettier by comparison.

cute like a cutie

I dress like a spa, make shit jokes and haven't worked in a decade and my gf looks like Rachel Aldana. Guess being a 6'3'' jolly motherfucker really is a pass in life

Attached: 1523615374599.jpg (500x634, 70K)

>doomer
>using kikeberg
>having friends
>going to parties

He does, wow. Never noticed.

you're objectively wrong, she's at least an 8

Status
Money

Were you born yesterday op

if you think she's attracted to any of his physical or personal qualities then you must not know how society works

Yup its all because hes a few inches taller has nothing to do with his million dollars and the fact shes a twitch streamer and all he has to do is mention her name and she gets views and never has to work again

I can even see it when she streams she just sits there like a lazy hoe who wants money easy. Not hating Im the same way

money and status attracted her initially. but its the lurking serpent that keeps her content and coiled around him.

His resemblance to Varg is quite uncanny.

Attached: vv.jpg (200x200, 9K)

>Wh*te
Wow such a mystery OP, I wonder why.

He'll still have money long after she's lost her looks. women are not durable goods and depreciate rapidly.

Conventionally attractive men don't fall for this shit because they've been smashing deperate overaged pussy for years.

99% of strongmen competition winners are white
White men are also the tallest
So idk what ur on about

I liked asmongold back when he actually made videos
his streams are kinda boring

He still does both

Hhhhhhhh