Schizoid General

Let's get the ball rolling.
Are you a cat or a dog person? Why?

Attached: IMG_20190214_232742.jpg (977x798, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@honeylemon
youtube.com/watch?v=bbS-Zhz31CA
misfitchris.bandcamp.com/track/romantic-breeze
youtube.com/watch?v=1gQpu_Ciyug
youtube.com/watch?v=9yumtHr2YLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pets are for needy faggots, you cant call yourself schizoid if you enjoy them. the one exception is birbs but you cant own them, only feed and watch them

Cats, of course.
They just wander and only occasionally disturb.
It isn't mine, though.
I probably would choose not to have a pet, seems like a choir.

Attached: large_23.png (474x315, 291K)

cringe, don't try to act badass in a schizoid general

if you dont like animals youre not schizoid just antisocial

Thanks for your interest user. My stories are all here. medium.com/@honeylemon They're not all about being schizoids, but a lot of them deal with being "human".

I'm definitely a cat person. I even own 6 cats, 4 of them being kittens. They're cute and independent.

Attached: lamp.jpg (715x715, 70K)

Thicc cute boi.

I liked January 0 desu

What tunes are you listening to, dear anons?
youtube.com/watch?v=bbS-Zhz31CA

Attached: cyber_world.png (670x600, 618K)

god i love this so much. even though it was just composed for a film and uses every classical trope in the book from mozart i still consider it a masterpiece. i've actually never seen requiem for a dream though. definitely gotta get on that.

rn i'm listening to misfitchris.bandcamp.com/track/romantic-breeze and feeling like shit about myself because all i want to do is make music and get recognition for it. it's such a tough path. i never felt this way even when i was in college studying physics. that shit is easy to me but music is my true passion and i don't want to stop at anything to make it my livelihood.

You're not schizoid, you're just a little shit

also, cats

If you don't like pets you're schizoid, if you do but still believe you're schizoid, you're actually tumblr-brand introverted. The kind that reblogs pictures of cute libraries and pretends they read recreationally.

contrary to popular belief schizoids have feelings and some even enjoy taking care of animals. did you just read the wikipedia article and decide "yup this is me!" or something? did you diagnose yourself with asperger's as well?

dogs are the chads of animals.

Wikipedia diagnosed, yeah. There has to be a label for my condition, if there's not and the doc comes back with "ye m8, ur fine in the head, its just your personality is a piece of shit in general" I don't know what I'll do.
Animals are just annoying is all. I dunno why someone would call themselves antisocial or asocial or introverted and still like playing with these bags of meat that run around make a mess and envelop your paycheck for no benefit.

>misfitchris.bandcamp.com/track/romantic-breeze
I like chill electronic, thanks for the share, dear user.

Attached: Capture2.png (106x137, 33K)

Magical, I fucking love this guy youtube.com/watch?v=1gQpu_Ciyug

Attached: preview-1213910-650x341-98-1484582846.jpg (650x341, 65K)

Imagine self-diagnosing, fucking retard

Imagine being this mad. Dogfuckers are pathetic.

I'm a bit of both. It's more the personality. I love cats a lot, but I'll have greyhounds for the rest of my life.

I just need a calm animal, regardless of what they are. Usually ones who are abused too. They always seem so drawn to me. I have a gift with emotionally damaged animals of all types. Always have.

Attached: 002.png (500x400, 127K)

my diagnosis is that you're a faget

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 32K)

At least I don't post Yotsuba B reaction images on a Yotsuba board. LMAOing @ u rite now.

Recently got back into DnB/Garage after a year long hiatus of only listening to black metal.

youtube.com/watch?v=9yumtHr2YLg

I'm with this guy. you're probably avpd if you prefer animals to people, nothing wrong with that though there's lots of reasons people become avpd.