What's your favorite animal?

What's your favorite animal?
pallas's cat might be my current favorite, just because of how expressive their faces can be.

Attached: <3.jpg (3375x2169, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6_4quuNGRMo
youtu.be/SCwcJsBYL3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love crows!
originally

Attached: 59858041.jpg (1800x1350, 511K)

crows are pretty comfy, their caws always put me at ease, and the iridescence of their feathers is so beautiful!

Attached: crowww.jpg (570x774, 72K)

i really like raccoons, they're pretty neat

Attached: IMG_20190319_183735.jpg (612x664, 45K)

cuttlefish are the coolest animals on the planet

Attached: common-cuttlefish.jpg (1200x678, 74K)

Binturongs. They're goofy little fuckers, I love them.

agreed, pallas cats are amazing

Attached: pallas-cat-manul-fb__700.jpg (700x368, 65K)

i've never heard of this animal before! what a good day today is!

cuttlefish have always mystified me. ethereal/10

the coloring of raccoons is very endearing, and i think their association with garbage kind of adds to their charm. kind of sad that people use this to discredit them as comfy animals :(

Attached: lil_lick.jpg (960x960, 152K)

I like Lykoi cats

Attached: lykoi--644x362.jpg (644x362, 49K)

maybe this can explain better why I like them

Attached: 91ac03b9af0404a399e7d94809db3d76.jpg (463x640, 54K)

:D ! glad to know someone else understands the appeal

they're the werewolf cats, right? i think striking is the first word that comes to mind when i see them!

Attached: lykoi!.jpg (1200x650, 101K)

>crow

Why? when ravens exist?

Maned Wolf, it's one of the more distinctive canids.

Including extinct animals, probably Quetzalcoatlus.

Attached: image20.jpg (1600x1071, 647K)

that maned wolf thing looks really gay desu

I'm guessing it's the legs? I'm definitely straight so they only thing I have in common is that I'm also skinny as fuck.

>I'm guessing it's the legs?

yes it has gay legs

>this is my favourite animal, it's pretty obscure, you've probably never heard about it
The thread

right!! they're such silly little bastards and look so cute whenever they're kept as pets, i wish we had them in my country :/ but at least we got tons of possums i guess

Attached: IMG_20190318_213216.jpg (293x293, 21K)

Crows are bros

>so cute whenever they're kept as pets

they aren't good as pets, they'll wreck your shit, they'll literally tear holes in your wall and stuff

I like the boto, looks like an actual primal nature god, like something ripped straight out of princess mononoke.

i said that based on some videos i've watched and i get ur point BUT let me dream user :(

forgot to add pic, required to write needlessly long post

Attached: boto.jpg (600x400, 41K)

Foxes are better as pets, they don't have hands to fuck up your place and they make cute funny sounds

youtube.com/watch?v=6_4quuNGRMo

Attached: P1200963lo_zpsl4zzyhzl.jpg (800x600, 138K)

Takin

Attached: Takin-in-Takin-Preserve-Thimphu-Zoo_1541724180733.jpg (797x768, 972K)

I'll agree with you on them being cute as fuck but you really don't want them around. I thought the same when I first saw one in my garden years ago. Now it's not rare to find them at night if you look for them. Problem is they wreck all kind of shit, some not important and some important like modem cables which means shit internet

i understand that they are very similar, but i think its nice to see a large group of crows fly by in the sky, and ravens just don't fly in groups so they can't give off the same effect
however, i must admit that i prefer the lower sounds of a raven to those of a crow

Attached: grid_2.jpg (1896x1347, 282K)

i would say racoons

i took pictures and videos of cuttlefish once when i visited the toronto aquarium

they are a beautiful animal

Red Panda is like the purest and sweetest of all animals

Attached: redpanda1.jpg (1772x1181, 501K)

ORCA GANG

Attached: orca-feat.jpg (1500x785, 163K)

fuck user raccoons are so based. smart and cute with lil human hands.

i'm gonna be boring and say cat, because every cat i see reminds me of my cat and she's the best. (pic is not my cat btw)

Attached: hq720.jpg (686x386, 24K)

Very cool. Looks like a giant moose goat.

takin are quite the lookers, their horns are quite a lovely size & shape!

their face gives off a happy aura, would like to see in person one day

Attached: takin!!.jpg (900x718, 109K)

>they don't have hands
the opposable thumbs are what makes raccoons so incredible but u know what? i'm sold since that's the sweetest video i've ever seen. now that we've discussed both of those animals as pets i offer u: pet capybaras. probably not a really good idea either but yeah i just love huge rodents
youtu.be/SCwcJsBYL3o

i'm pretty sure i'd feel the same way if i ever had the opportunity to coexist with raccoons irl, but since i'm living in ignorance right now i'll just keep watching videos and dreaming about them being angels

Attached: images (12).jpg (678x452, 48K)

I like this picture. Good job user

TOP TIER TASTE, user
THEIR ROUND FACES INSPIRE FEELINGS OF LOVE AND JOY

i find their intelligence awe inspiring! i hope that one day humans will be able to understand their social structure and culture to the fullness extent, because it would be really intriguing to know what the big guys are up to

comfy/10, not boring at all
their meows are soothing to the soul

I like the European Badger
Much more so than the american badger we have here.
I think it's the facial markings.

Attached: Badger.jpg (1072x712, 201K)

Definitely the axolotl is my favorite

>capybaras

I imagine they'd be kinda like giant guinea pigs, used to have some as a kid and they got along well with the cat, they loved each other and used to sleep together on the sofa

Attached: guinea_pigdreamstime_xl_14164357.jpg (900x724, 430K)

Rodent of unusual size

they're so precious and small

Attached: redpandawink.jpg (808x606, 74K)

look at hims he's cute and he knows it

Based, Guinea pigs are lovely.

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 865K)

ur taste is spectacular my friend, cats are really cute so please pet urs for me. hope u enjoy pic related

thinking about that made my heart grow ten sizes :') i think you're right cause iirc capybaras can get along with any animals, if you look it up there's tons of pics of them hanging out with monkeys and crocodiles and shit. love em

Rotund Rodents are exquisite

Attached: images (13)_1.jpg (338x384, 24K)

Pudu

Attached: image.jpg (1905x1400, 992K)

Glad I could introduce them to you. They're pretty interesting, and the popcorn scent always reminds me of my dog that smells like popcorn.
Also, the dumbo octopus is cute, and I would love an armadillo lizard.

Ornamental Shrimp are the real mvp of any proper aquarium

Attached: prettyShrimp.jpg (300x168, 7K)

thanks for that picture. truly a blessed image. can't pet my cat because i go to university far away from home so i only see her twice a year, but whenever i come back she never forgets me as if i was home the whole time. when i graduate i'm planning to find somewhere to settle so i can have her live with me again.

Attached: 980x.jpg (560x675, 92K)

wena maraco