Friend?

anyone want to be my friend? i have no relationships in my life atm, no friends, no gf, and am distant from my family. basically just want someone to talk to who i can get to know and will be there consistently.

Attached: feels7.jpg (180x179, 10K)

You sound kinda lonely user

Sure. You got a discord, m'dude? Also this wasn't fucking original 2 seconds my asshole

i am, that's why i made this post

how u doin fren

I would be your friend if you posted a thread with a more positive energy. Friends help each other be positive

yeah, aobah#8810

This. I'll be your friend, OP, but you gotta help yourself. It's hard being "consistent" with people who drain you.

I'll be your friend as well if you want to hang

Are you a weak minded, toxic individual?

alright

im pretty tired atm so that might be why i seem drained

nice but we probably dont live near each other

maybe

I'll be your friend user. What did you do today?

>capitalization of letters: gone
You truly are downtrodden

i can't be fucked to do the extra keystrokes

went to classes, had some food typical i guess hbu?

enternallyempty#6702
add me b friend?
Please dont be a mean user or try make me take HRT

I always say i want a friend, someone to talk to. But at the end of the day i never do anything about it. Im afraid it would feel like another burden, an obligation.

Attached: 1550676099391.jpg (480x705, 85K)

well hmu user, I was afraid to make this thread too but it seems to be working ok so far

all i've done today is post, make food and do laundry! but i've got some writing to do.
what classes do you like?

sounds pretty productive i can hardly make myself do laundry ever, i would say probably japanese history

also on unrelated note i think i accidentally declined a friend request from blue sky so sorry to that person u can send it again if u want

Online relationships are fundamentally parasocial and ultimately end up being more isolating.

Go out and do things. Even if you do them alone, it is better for your long term mental health.

If you try to meet people online, do it with the purpose of meeting IRL as soon as possible.

All that said:
I'm in the Northeast US.
Who'd like to hangout? Catch a movie and not talk to each other; asocial social club type shit.

Go look for one. Join a social club, martial arts gym. Or Maybe something with like minded people.

>something with like minded people.
You mean, like, here?

would probably be a better bet, since contactfaggotry is frowned upon in Jow Forums.

Ha. No, not here. Off the internet, bud. Actually I take that back. Find people that'll actually bring you up instead of pushing you further down. I bet you're a nice person and if you tried, you could make good friends in real life.

>I bet you're a nice person and if you tried, you could make good friends in real life.
Fuck user. Shit

Attached: 1544061886225.jpg (970x542, 48K)

Midwest niggas wya?

gimme your discord, I'm down to chat

All you have to do is throw yourself out there, man.