How do you cope knowing that it will never get better?

How do you cope knowing that it will never get better?

Attached: 1545108191958.png (441x520, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mkcYzUEnZtE
youtu.be/4io8HBtX9pA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

one day it will be all over and that day will come, might as well enjoy the train derailing
youtube.com/watch?v=mkcYzUEnZtE

Marijuana and the occasional drunk shit post session

Attached: Screenshot_10.png (469x590, 541K)

Try not to think about as much as possible.
Doesnt work

I'm investing loads of money. It's a great way of keeping me from hanging myself because I know the longer I stay alive the richer I'll get and at an increasing speed as well. Maybe I'll live to see immortality become available, then I can hang around here forever

>knowing that it will never get better
Someone apparently can see into the future. Man the hell up!

But it does get better. And worse. And better. And worse. Life's peaks and valleys.

What you invest in?
How do i get started?

Feels like the peaks are flatter and the valleys deeper

It will get better. You just have to get rid of the bad demons

youtu.be/4io8HBtX9pA

It will only get worse if you're poisoning yourself.

I simply stopped caring

The fact that we will all die one day no matter what happens.

What won't get better? Like, life in general? It might, it might not. I try to be happy with what I have.

A lot of discomfort comes from looking over at your neighbors plate.

Its just been a downhill slope for the past three years for me. At one points it's been more steep than others, but not a glimpse of a peak.

Yeah, but you gotta realize where the baseline is. A peak for me is finding a good deal at the supermarket or an album i like. A low is crying myself to sleep and thinking about suicide.

It's like comparing a molehill to the grand canyon. Accepting that no-one will love you does make it a bit easier though.
I used to get crushes and obsess over cute girls i knew, but now i don't even see them as potential mates, just another series of nameless faces and now i rarely feel LONELY AND HORNY anymore.

i take it one day at a time and take solace in the fact that as long as i put in absolute minimum effort (ie not lost my job) it technically shouldn't get worse

Somebody will love you though. But first of all, what do you love?

I never had any hopes of it getting better so there's nothing to cope with.

Sea-food, psych pop, bike rides.

But it doesn't matter how many times i listen to Love or eat oysters you can't measure inane shit like that against being sad.

Imagine those things are taken from you then. What are you left with that you love?

Dr pepper, rain, other genres, the list goes on.

I appreciate your suicide hotline shtick about there being shit to live for, but just cause there are things i don't hate doesn't mean that im not miserable doing them, just less so.

>How do you cope knowing that it will never get better?

I began to exercise and read books and now I do improve and get better

I wasn't really trying to make a point, I was just fishing to see what your interests are. Mostly to try and understand your position. Your peak was low, but what you listed doesn't really correlate with any active interest. What's stopping you from having a peak that involves bike riding in a nice scenic area? Why is that lower than just feeling unloved? Why is there so much more weight put on what you don't have?
Do you make a lot of food? Have you learned to prepare a variety of seafood? If so, why aren't they highs?

I say this as somebody that has a fiance, and I wouldn't change her, but I still feel deathly alone. Doubled with the guilt derived from the loneliness that makes it see I'm not appreciative of what I have. What happens if you find love and end up the same way? A low of crying yourself to sleep doesn't seem that bad when it makes sense.

I've accepted the things that I can't change. I will still try my best to work on the things that I can change. I know it's gonna take time for things to get better, but I know it will be all worth it at the end.

Attached: wowsocute.jpg (720x1081, 75K)

tell myself it will work out even though everything points in the other direction. normie tactics work.

Damn i underestimated you, that's actually good advice that might help someone, altough advice i know i won't follow. Guess it all comes down to being lazy in the end.
Point is, if you're in a spot like this you're most likely the kind of person who doesn't crawl out of it, because if so i wouldn't have ended up here in the first place

Hope your shit sorts itself out though, you sound like you actually have drive to do things and climb out, i get why you've managed to rope a girl along.

You don't have to follow it, just think about it sometimes and try to shift your perspective around when ever you get the chance.

And no, not really. I've been with her for 9 years and this feeling has persisted. I know I can change my life but I'm also too lazy to do it. I guess there's a comfort in familiar feelings. But like I said earlier, somebody will love you. Especially if you just try to get on with life, and don't try bringing others down along the way. Being this subjected to misery gives you an insight to some form of suffering, you can help others with that. Or maybe not, you might just come across the way I probably am. But take care of yourself, user. We'll be alright in one way or another.

Just accept it and find ways to have fun opposing the system in little ways.

i g e t s a d a n d p l a y m ii n e c r a ft

Ok so basically...

Attached: ok.png (357x376, 108K)

I just came to terms with the fact that i will never know how it feels to be a normal person, and that it isnt entirely bad. So what if nobody likes me? They can all go fuck themselves. Same with those who doubt me. It's not what i can do that defines me, it's what i do with what i have that defines me.

it got better for me so no more coping. its hard but it may be possible bros

Lol. But.... what if its true?

It might not ever get better. Hell, it's probably over a 50% chance that it won't. But rolling over increases the odds it won't get better.

Shave your neckbeard, apply to a metric fuckton of jobs, fail miserably at the first few, spend months cringing at yourself, finally get a decent one that you don't tard up, hold it down, get an apartment, find some meetups, clear up your thinking, etc.

It's possible to make it better, most of the time. Not all of the time. But there's a chance, if you play your cards right.

Former robot here. Listen to this.

People always hear "be positive! have faith! hard work is rewarded!"

That kind of sickening bullshit never helped anyone. The only thing that will help you is the truth. The world is shit. Everything is shit. There's a chance to make it bearable, but you have to stop being such a pathetic piece of shit first. It's possible, really. But it's fucking hard and you're gonna suffer a lot before it gets better.

>How do you cope always choosing to never get better?

Attached: 1518221616782s.jpg (250x243, 7K)

What happens if I tried all the stuff, grinded a fuckload and still end up feeling miserable?
Theres no hope?

Post like that really wear me out cause I spend my 20s between feeling miserable and grinding to stop being miserable and failing.
The worst part is that theres no clean retry, it becomes harder each time you try again cause failures just pile up to the heavens.

by realising that it will

>bro just take a shower and clean yourself up
please user don't insult our intelligence

Attached: 1553104366808.jpg (1012x1324, 290K)

>actually believing it will get better
fuck off bloomer

Attached: 1553224505116.gif (400x250, 1.51M)

in the past month I've managed to unfuck a lot of shit that seemed totally impossible with enough force of will so I can't agree that nothing can ever improve. just that for robots it's a lot lot harder than the average person, but you can still live a relatively content life if you learn who you really are and what makes you happy and pursue that 100% instead of comparing your life to joe normalfag. because his life probably wouldn't even make you happy anyway

for a lot of robots it's impossible

depends what exactly is being talked about in "getting better". if you're a robot and your only problem is not having an attractive gf then you have it pretty good.

I try to act like a douchebag and think in collectivist terms so I could pretend nothing is my fault. I also isolate myself so that I wont ever be exposed by others as a fraud

Attached: 1-baby-the-dog.jpg (620x415, 59K)

I spend every minute day dreaming or indulging in escapism, that's about it.

Attached: 1496695830713.jpg (450x817, 60K)

I have a lot of problems besides TFW no gf

>dropped a side chick
It feels good r9k

Attached: 1523775971049.jpg (640x641, 28K)