Be white guy dating an asian girl

>be white guy dating an asian girl
>eventually she leaves me
>feel sad but eventually get over it
>remember what she smelled like and start missing her again
>see a random drop dead gorgeous asian woman in public and miss her even more

I have incurable yellow fever and it sucks. How do I stop being so attracted to asian girls. White girls are so bland and masculine

Attached: 49CCEE83-9E15-4C9D-8C98-790CC206460E.png (500x641, 51K)

What do asian girls smell like?
And at least there's literally millions upon millions of them so try not to get so hung up on one
There will be others as long as you keep trying

They have a specific smell. Its like how niggers have a specific smell but asian girl smell is good

date more asians

Attached: 637CD8D7-BC01-4CAF-A80B-7BC7C2D2C0B2.jpg (300x250, 29K)

Honestly this desu. I love asian men

Attached: 1550355606583.jpg (540x764, 105K)

>dating
fuck off normie

Attached: not a trans child.png (800x600, 460K)

:o

sugoi

Attached: 9229C7C7-0DD5-4DDD-B20C-EDB30CCDBD50.jpg (293x165, 13K)

I also have an Asian fetish but I'm white and female. White guys are so bland and cringey.

Once you taste rice milk you can't go back to dairy. Rice milk is sweet and pure. Dairy isn't good for you, it makes you feel sick and is filled with female hormones and pus.

People try to tell you to drink dairy but you know it's a ploy by the milk companies to brainwash you and keep you away from the delicious, exotic taste of pure, organic rice. Not everyone can appreciate the subtlety but those who do have patrician taste.

>>INB4 'muh dick'

Whites and Asians should blanda up more

Asian men are hidden gems. The more white guys protest against and make fun of them, the more it makes you wonder why they're trying to keep us from dating them. Asian guys have treated me like a princess and were traditional in a genuine, non-LARPing sense. I've been spoiled by Asian men.

what she smelled like? garlic?

been waiting all my life to read this.

Attached: 29F82D03-87EF-4AE6-BB94-B80B8D6F295D.jpg (699x1024, 498K)

Idc if white women date asian men. I just want to date asian women

well, dont blame only white men, ive been making fun of asian men too.

asians only smell like what they put on since they are genetically prone to not produce much sent
but smelling your asian gfs hair as you spoon her is heaven

do eeeett

UNHH
UNHHH
UNHHHH
UNHHHH
UNHHHH
UNNHHHH

RUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: DCE0DB7C-C13C-46F5-AA5E-609849312936.jpg (500x500, 29K)

I loved putting her hair over my face when we cuddled

they do smell nice, dont they? and have delicate faces and necks you can stroke like shes a nice kitten.

Attached: BAF7E408-3617-41BC-ACF1-7C2C7A69649F.jpg (1920x1080, 93K)

theres no such thing as negative press, right?

Attached: 604C7DD2-55DD-4686-8A46-0DC0314A09E2.jpg (612x683, 66K)

also, other races make fun of asians too. just how it is

Asians have really soft smooth skin. The texture is just different. The hairlessness probably adds to it too. It's just silky and nice.

Most Asians don't smell like anything to me, though some of them have a slight oniony-ricey smell, probably due to cooking it or it coming out in their sweat.

cus they dont purify themselves like a proper man.

why did you guys break up?
sorry to hear about it btw bro. hope you find a better girl

I'm kinda the same. The only girls that have ever shown interest in me has been white girls tho.

Don't really know why. If I'm too "white" for blacks and latinos, shouldn't at least some asian girl like that? I dunno man.

Attached: 1510435634493.png (582x598, 676K)

The absolute state of masculine asian sockpuppeting

Yeah, they smell and eventually taste really nice. Would've totally married and knock up my ex, but we broke up a while ago.

I had a live in asian girlfriend with a really nice ass and great set of tits. I got her to sleep topless with just a thong on most nights. It was the best thing ever. She would usually go to sleep before me and id stay up late shitposting before bed. I would keep the house chilly at night and slip into bed with her which was already warm from her body heat, then id run my hands over the smooth skin of her ass and get an insta boner, while also giving her tits a nice squeeze before dozing off next to her. We would usually fuck in the mornings and I often can inside of her when it was the weekend and she didnt have to go into work. Asian women are absolute goddesses and make top tier partners.

don't date american asians
they are the most likely group to cheat on their partner
just day an asian who's from one of those countries because they are the most loyal

One of my more compatible sexual relationships was actually with a red-head. We both got together with Asians, though I haven't spawned with one, like she has. I give it some time.

E-dated an Asian gril and it was very nice even though she eventually ghosted me. It kind of makes me want to actually try get a real gf but not quite. I'm probably too fucked up for a real relationship. It feels fucking bad knowing what I'm missing out on, and what I have been missing out on. Why the fuck was I cursed to be so alone?

Attached: Autism.jpg (640x640, 66K)

> have that yellow fever
> have a chance of getting with an asian girl
> fuck it up
> beat myself up for like a week or two, then just forget about it and move on
> have a dream last night that was near-identical to the situation I fucked up.

Attached: 1546141816392.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Iktf m8. Had a beautiful Mongolian girl going out of her way to be with me and chat me up, I totally blew it with my autism and insecurity.

fuck off Tenda, go back to your hapa discord

Attached: images.jpeg-13.jpg (280x280, 9K)