What is with Americans and not drinking water?

What is with Americans and not drinking water?
I'm not memeing, I'm legitimately confused by this concept that you have to be REMINDED and ENCOURAGED to drink water.

Do you guys not feel thirst at all?

Attached: unknown.png (511x630, 563K)

>Do you guys not feel thirst at all?
I'm not a yank, but not really

How does this happen? It's not normal. I don't understand.

there are fucktons of soft drinks and sugar shit that's constantly flung at you. america is basically the center of an artificial sugar epidemic. as for myself personally, i don't feel thirsty all the time and have to force myself to drink lots as a result.

Not an issue for me. I drink 2 gallons a day cause my body craves it due to shitty kidneys/liver.

Attached: pissbottle.png (871x449, 288K)

No, drinking water is big gay, I drink gallons of green tea tho.

Probably should've asked at Jow Forums

I just don't feel like 'I gotta drink some water' most of the time, but that could be because I live in a cold place and don't move much

>mfw its 5pm and i'm at about the 5pm line on that jug

Attached: 1467601903974.jpg (456x384, 67K)

I literally feel intense thirst every 1,5 hours. What is happening in America?

Cause I don't wanna pee all the time

I drink water all the time. It would be the only thing I drink aside from milk if it weren't for all the booze every day.
t. burgerclap

Dehydration in cold pLaces is hella common

Some Americans I know NEVER drink plain old water. It's gotta be Monster Boner XXX Boomer-Extreme Energy Ginseng-Ginger-Vanilla-Coffee Ultimate Supreme or fizzy "sweet" acidic drinks that leave your spit feeling thick. When I drink water, they're surprised. "WTF user, YOU DON'T DRINK POP?". When you live in a country where the tap water fizzles and smells like bleach, you're gonna drink bottled garbage.
Some Americans are red-pilled on flavored soft drinks, so they do shit like OP's picture. That's probably what the "resist temptation" at the 8PM mark is about. I'm not joking about the fact that they never drink plain drinking water. They NEVER drink water, they ALWAYS drink soda.

"Redpilled" on soft drinks good fucking lord
I drink water all the time. Probably around a gallon a day and I'm a certified amerifat

Attached: 1553180370958.png (342x550, 298K)

But do you feel thirst? Or do you have to remind yourself to do it?
That's what's weird to me.

How the hell do you get a point where you need a pep rally to make sure you drink water?

Well yeah. Cold air is dry air. Humans get a significant amount of their water intake from the air. Humid air means more passive water intake when breathing.

American here, Primarily drink water.
We do feel thirst.

Spics drink more soda than water.
source: spic

I only drink about 2-3 gallons of milk a week and have been for over 7 years
Haven't died yet, no kidney stones or anything

Attached: milk.png (790x763, 159K)

People here drink a twelve pack diet soda isnstead of water

>How does this happen
Is it cold where you live? You don't do much physical exercise often? If so it is normal to feel less thirsty

West of Russia, 1 month per year it's 16 at most, the rest ranges from -20 to 0.
Celsius.
Not as cold as the actual places we consider cold, but still.
I feel thirst every 1,5 hours and I drink a shitton of tea.
I'm not talking about being less thirsty in cold areas, I'm talking about not feeling any thirst at all in what seems to be all across USA.
It must be the soda.

I notice whites tend to be diet soda addicts

Unironically this is autism, my autistic friend is the same because they don't understand their body as well as us

I drink about a gallon of water a day. If I don't constantly have a cup or water bottle next to me, my mouth feels really dry

it's retarded if you dont get electrolytes with it, starting with table salt

Attached: 1485233299115.jpg (460x538, 105K)

i spent some time in Mexico and Coca-cola is like their national fucking drink or something

I don't get americans meming about big water bottles. Like, okay its just a big watter jug, what's so funny about it.

Water is far more dangerous for you than soda.
10 people a day die in America from drowning in water.
Not a single person has ever drowned from Mt. Dew.

>do you not feel thrist
not enough to drink a gallon of water every fucking day. ill have like 4 glasses a day tops. this picture isnt a "reminder" to drink water. its a goal for some fatty to try to be healthier or lose weight. eurotrash in charge of being obsessing but not to the point of doing any research or understanding anything whatsoever

Only neerrrds drink water!

Attached: cool-kid-10482439.jpg (300x450, 55K)

I've always felt confused about how much water I'm actually supposed to drink. As a recovering alcoholic I got into the habit of always drinking liquid all the time, and after moving away from beer I've replaced constantly drinking beer with water and it's probably too much, I drink like 16oz of water almost every hour after work, less during work but still a lot, probably like 2 gallons in total daily.

Attached: zucc.jpg (1080x759, 100K)

Everything you drink has water in it.
All beverages exist as fun ways of putting water into your body.

>table salt
but schlomo told me salt is BAAAAD. was i lied to?

I only drink coffee and tea. Not memeing. I also live in new England and the air is like water with how humid it is though, maybe I just inhale so much on the daily.

I'm an american and I drink water every 30 mins to an hour mostly because I'm hungry and trying to eat less so to make the hunger go away I drink water all the time but my mom literally only drinks diet dr. pepper and that's it she never drinks water and one time we both had to get our blood drawn on the same day and I was watching her have caffeine withdrawals because she couldn't eat or drink anything and she was actually having a massive headache she has never just gotten a bottle of water and drank it the only other thing she drinks other than her soda is milk and coffee and she smokes all the time so I don't think my mom is gonna last much longer

I drink soda and other sugary garbage because I don't care about my body.

This doesn't make them all effective at hydrating you, this is why keeping a glass of water on hand while drinking will reduce the hangover

>Humans get a significant amount of their water intake from the air.
jesus christ what the fuck is going on in america

normal people haven't been brainwashed to drink too much water. the only reason you do is because you live i niggerland or have fucked kidneys

because americans are fucking pissy and stupid as fuck. they are failures of human beings if they have to be constantly reminded to meet the essential needs of the human body.

Are you exercising often? I never feel thirsty unless I exercise. Otherwise I can go go days without feeling thirsty. I've lasted weeks at a time never drinking any water at all aside from morning and afternoon tea.

Huh? We drink water all the time, those gallon jugs are somewhat common too, I have one that I use. Euros are probably less likely to drink water since no country I've been to there has drinking fountains and they all only drink out of purchased water bottles.

I drink plain water all the time because I actually like how it tastes. Always have. I used to also drink a lot of soda, in addition to water, but I stopped that because the sugar was too much for my teeth.

Hold on, are you supposed to drink an entire gallon of water a day? Anyway, tap water in America is disgusting 9 times out of 10 and the alternatives are to get a somewhat expensive filter or buy bottled/gallons of water. I'm at the store I'd rather get tea than water.
When it comes to thirst, I just manage between meals, it's not a huge deal.

>What is with Americans and not drinking water?
I'm American and drinking water as I read this. I don't really care for soda, alcohol and juice.

it's the opposite extreme

they drink water but they are encouraged to drink more and more water by companies to the point quite a few America get issues with overhydration

I think the actual recommended amount is 8 cups a day. The gallon jug is convenient though and at this point I've gotten too used to it so I have to drink at least a gallon a day or I get really thirsty.

Whaaaaat? That feels like such an investment, not the drinking part, but I used to drink bigass bottles of flavored water in college and I had to CONSTANTLY stop what I was doing to pee. Does that ever stabilize or are you peeing like 5 times a day?

Attached: D1PvE-HXQAEkdNX.jpg (253x338, 13K)

Oh yeah way more than 5 times a day. It's just peeing though it's not like it takes much out of my day

I drink 3-4L of water a day. I can't not. The only other thing I drink is coffee.

idk about you but I drink too much
I have to get a new pack of water every week or so

i cant be bothered to eat food so i just drink a lot of water until im not too hungry
it works sometimes

That's an American thing? I'm a burger but I have a fridge that has a water filter/ice machine and I literally drink buckets of water every day I'm extremely hydrated. Maybe other buregers aren't like that tohugh.

Attached: 1553143817958.jpg (813x720, 136K)