You MUST post in this thread if this applies to you

how was your day? i'm here to help, frends

Attached: schizoid-butt.jpg (500x500, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P0gJ0eqpbpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tbqh I'd take pleasure in pounding that arse.

>>>>>incIuding sex

Help with what? I'm fine the way I am

not very good. In a uni classic we are reading a detective novel so I made about about Humphrey Bogart's characters (Sam Spade, etc.) and no one had a clue what I was talking about, even when I listed of his appearances.
It was a little thing but it drove home how I have nothing in common at all with any of my 'peer group'. I have no friends, and no confidants including family. I doubt my life will get any better at this rate.

>In a uni classic we are reading a detective novel so I made about about Humphrey Bogart's characters (Sam Spade, etc.) and no one had a clue what I was talking about, even when I listed of his appearances.
not sure what that means at all. i don't read fiction

>It was a little thing but it drove home how I have nothing in common at all with any of my 'peer group'.
you should see this as a good thing. normies are subhuman, like sheep. they like things because everyone else does. forget them

>I have no friends, and no confidants including family.
i'll be your friend (if you have kik add 'weaslethorpe')

and family is only good for financial support

> I doubt my life will get any better at this rate.
once you graduate and get a job, it's better =)

Schizoids aren't people. Get off my board.

I have these but I do not think I am schizoid. I think I am just different from normalfags. All of these traits are just traits that normalfags can not understand or accept.

>Schizoids aren't people
elaborate please

>Get off my board.
so what is this board, people who want to have friends, but can't? rather than people who don't care about having them?
did a schizoid steal your oneitis KEK

I don't care what you're saying, you're not a person. Get off my board, you filthy schizoid.

what do you have against schizoids?

be specific, failed normie

my guess: you're a roastie. you got dicked, balls-deep by a chad, pumped full of his semen, which you slurped off his cock. you loved him. then when you wanted to make it official, he said no. because he was a schizoid. just wanted to drain his nuts in a warm, moist hole.

am i right? yep

aye aye hi

Attached: 13098578.png (600x959, 120K)

You're not a robot. You're not even a human. Get off my board, Schizoid scum.

A song you guys might like:

youtube.com/watch?v=P0gJ0eqpbpk

Attached: 1550366613326.jpg (960x960, 144K)

>You're not even a human
why are you so triggered? you're just repeating yourself, loser

Yeah, all those apply to me.
I like my co workers but I cant show anything.
It feels like I'm cucking when I act like people want me to.
Anyway, I work hard when I need to.
But, all I want is my own land to shoot guns and own a pile of gold.
Fucking shit because I'm poor.

Attached: 1553134818082.gif (384x162, 1.24M)

>Humphrey Bogart
We need more men like him.

It was horrible, how was yours?

Schizoids don't deserve anything but harsh words. Get off my board, Schizoid beast.

please explain exactly what you have against schizoid people. be specific

or is this true: >my guess: you're a roastie. you got dicked, balls-deep by a chad, pumped full of his semen, which you slurped off his cock. you loved him. then when you wanted to make it official, he said no. because he was a schizoid. just wanted to drain his nuts in a warm, moist hole.

Schizoids aren't people. Get off my board, beast.

>It was horrible
y

>how was yours?
also horrible. my 5 years of work experience is useless. my degree won't help with shit. i'm going to have to learn all sorts of new shit just to have any chance of getting a job now. fuckin sucks.
i also hate wageslaving, but my dad hates me being NEET. there's no winning

>fake most of my emotions and hate it every time
"Fake it till you make it, eventually you won't have to fake it because you'll feel it" my parents say but I'm really sick of faking it because I'm a fucking liar

Attached: sad.jpg (1077x1053, 84K)

Yes except I like sex when I can have it and I have 3 close friends

Rest is spot on