Super cute girl moves in

>super cute girl moves in
>After talking for a few hours she really likes me wants to make out
>end up cuddling her, fingering her and making out all night
>come home from work today expecting to see her
>she left because of some sanitation issue the landlord didn't tell her about
>left me a painting and a note about how sorry she was that she had to go and wants you to keep in touch
>roommate who was here when she left said she told her how sad she was that she had to leave without saying bye to me and to make sure I knew she still liked me
>can't read her handwriting for the number

Literally thought I found the perfect girl. What is this depressing movie tier shit?

Attached: sadfood06-650x486.jpg (650x486, 65K)

I know you're not stupid enough to post the whole number but maybe crop the picture just for the part you can't read and I'll hopefully help you

If she really cared about you she would have took the time to make sure her writing was legible
Be honest, she simply pitied you

Attached: C2709885-441C-40AE-8F5E-71E37952824A.jpg (576x1024, 68K)

There's an S that clearly isn't a 5. I tried 6 and 5 because she does her 8's like I do with two circles instead of the swiggle. Pretty sure. I texted her about an hour ago and no response. If I don't hear back today I'm just going to be very very very sad.

Did find her Facebook but I don't want to be creepy and message her on both. Damn bros, it really is better to never like someone than to like a person and lose them.

Just text every number you think of.
"Hey is this X?"

Her letter was very heartfelt and my roommate said she was trying not to cry when she was talking about leaving so...

wow dude what did you say to her girls dont give a fuck about me at all man i fcuking hate you

No, she was trying not to laugh
Your roommate pities you also

Attached: 513D8215-17CF-4F27-965D-BA4C0593DB1A.gif (360x346, 170K)

shut up faggot, she wrote him a whole letter

Just do it and say smth like "hey couldnt understand your handwriting lol sry anyway how are you doing??"

This too m8

And a painting that clearly took like 2 hours dated today

>did find her on Facebook
So you can contact her? Wtf is your problem then? If she didn't want to be found via fb then she'd set her privacy settings accordingly. That's what social media is for you autist

Have you read it? No? So stfu then :)

Attached: FFB13C27-38BD-45B5-B7ED-75C4A6BC5088.jpg (415x365, 57K)

>a painting that clearly took 2 hours
Kek. You expect me to believe she spent two hours painting for some guy she just met? She probably gave you pic related (if she even exists at all)

Attached: F9F521EF-1825-438D-BC7F-DC7C683842AF.jpg (550x370, 115K)

Now that is just about the fakest thing I have read all day

Attached: F019E333-FD16-4332-839E-B7C330791D5F.jpg (800x450, 28K)

Don't want to seem clingy

Let us translate the number?

>she was trying not to cry when she was talking about leaving

topkek

Originally post it then, faggot.

>met a girl
>you fingered her then she wrote you a letter, gave you a painting and was sobbing as she left to clean the shit water out of her flooded apartment
>all of this happened in less than 24 hours.

This literally sounds like it was made up by a 12 year old.

based
okay, consider this: why couldn't she just stick around until you got home? why can't she just come around the house again, she knows where you live. sounds like she just didn't want to hurt your feelings

if you live in north america you have 9^10 different possibilities of reaching out to her OP good luck

please post painting and letter it would make my day

^this

aaaand /thread

just move on user, while its a lot easier said than done this bitch isn't worth your sadness.

Attached: 1543120135405.jpg (1024x768, 125K)