Mom just fucking died

this is probably it. my mom got in a car crash yesterday and she didnt make it. i have nothing going for me and no way to sustain myself, im gonna jump off a bridge tomorrow. thanks for all the shitposts

Attached: fbd75ac8e8d011aad26ce9f42422a815.png (852x456, 619K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8r7RWTaGezc
discord
discord/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You have nothing going for you, so why wait a day? Need to jerk off a few more times before you end your miserable life?

haha this loser is going to fucking die lets piss on his floating fat fucking corpose

Awful. Really sorry to hear it. My mom passed in 2017. If I didn't have a GF (who is now my wife), I would've killed myself too.

>why wait a day?
All people contemplating suicide are like that. It's probably some sort of natural defense mechanism to keep you from killing yourself. You feel better about the idea of dying and escaping from your problems while keeping the actual dying X days or weeks out from the current date, and the procrastination can continue indefinitely since you can always rationalize that dying tomorrow wouldn't be all that different from dying today.
It's pretty impressive anyone ever commits suicide honestly. I don't think you can even make yourself do it unless you have some special kind of brain problem that overrides all those tricks your mind will play to keep you living.

I cannot love you user, however I'd try my best. My mum has cancer and I'm not sure how I'd cope once she is gone. It sucks and I'm sorry x

youtu.be/8r7RWTaGezc
the world will beat us until we stand against it, good luck bro

Attached: WOJAK LOVE.jpg (500x461, 20K)

Have a nice ride, man.

start a gofundme and milk some money so you can neet for a while or travel before you

The first days and even weeks after someone as close as a parent dies feel fucking surreal and dreamlike. You shouldn't trust your own mind until some time has passed

I'll never understand why people kill themselves.

Sell all your possessions, buy a plane/train/bus ticket to wherever and just explore. Do crazy shit like skydiving, base jumping or some other extreme activities. If you die while doing those things, whatever, you were just going to kill yourself anyway. Why not live life in a way that few others can?

Look at the replies to this thread. People. I'm surprised it took the loss of his mother for OP to begin to consider suicide.

>Accepting death as an option.
>Not doing things mortal humans fear.
Go make some changes in the world, user.

Sorry to hear that user. May her soul rest in peace. Please reconsider your choices. Would she be happy you took your own life?

Give me your house first

I'll never understand why normalfags are such adrenaline junkies. Even if I was going to die tomorrow, I wouldn't want to do any of that shit.

Not OP, but even if I had an infinite amount of money, I'd never do anything you mentioned. You boring faggot.

Unironically hope you die in a car crash. Fucking normalfag.

I'm sorry op. I'm also a neet and the only person in my life is my mom too. Make sure to have a proper funeral for her first, I'm sure she would want that. Rethink your suicide but I understand your situation

Not him, but these posts made me lol. You guys are really off the hinges.

Are we? We're not the ones who aren't doing things we want to do in life because we're scared. If I wanted to basejump or whatever other stupid shit, I'd just do it.

Not everyone has the initiative, resources, or motivation to perform such excursions, you insipid cunt

you're lucky bro my moms the only thing holding me back from blowing my brains out

is it possible to get money to live on from this, a little while longer at least?

Life Insurance?
lawsuit if it was the other driver's fault?

This, I would've killed myself a while back but I just keep thinking about my mom and the rest of my family and break down crying

Just get a gun, dont be a pusspuss. Bridge is for girls.

Fucking nigger, you deserve death more then OP

>assuming that robots have posessions or the mental fortitude to sell them
>leaving your comfort zone
How normalfaggot of you.
>wanting to do crazy things
Some people just want stability.

Dumb ass, hope it was bait.

>take the normalfags with you
Always the correct option. Faggot enabler otherwise. They want you to die whilst waiting for a welfare check. Punish them for being so disrespectful to fellow souls.

Kill a Jew before you jump

Attached: 1552620935198.png (720x551, 453K)

Actually, I would see junping off a bridge as more manly due to the fact that you have to overcome the fear of jumping, and there's the probability that you break everything and survive but drown, a gun is just pulling a trigger

>>stupid nigger
>more then
More THAN. I cringed.

Not him by the by but am this poster

your mother gave your life to you, please keep her gift and live in honour of her.

sorry for your loss, godspeed user

>fucking nigger has no arguments except unrelated elemetary grammatics
Like pottery

ldo something cool like world wide make a final statement

I bet your Mom wouldn't want you to do that
I bet she'd hope that you grow from this terrible experience and do your best to be the son she always wanted you to be. Don't be a pussy, you pussy.

remember to livestream it & say sub to pewdiepie

>calling someone stupid in a one liner message whilst having grammatical or spelling errors

It cannot be forgiven, double nigger.

Be strong brother, can't imagine the pain that you're feeling but please be strong, not just for you, but for her sake too man

See you on the other side. Typically with these Jow Forums suicide goodbyes i assume youre serious and wont change your mind. So see ya

condolences brobot. have a safe journey.

Attached: 1541178423729.png (650x900, 1M)

>he deliberately continues to whine about grammar instead of doing something useful with his shitty life
Are you a nigger or a masochist sissy? Lol.

Please don't do it user! I'll say a prayer for you, I'm so sorry about your mom.

Fuck the normalcunts and edgetwats in this thread. May your suffering end swiftly, OP. Life really is shit.

Goodluck, I hope you can find your mother, or at least some peace

Shit mate, if that's what feels right then I nor anyone else here should stop you. Of you're gonna off yourself tomorrow could you maybe at least tell me about yourself and your mum? I imagine if you're that devastated by her death she must have been a good person to you. Please user, we have all the time in the world until you take the plunge, please tell me your story.

Attached: 1547946468082.jpg (1080x1036, 93K)

Reminds me of Paulo Coehlo's 'The Alchemist' and the bit about Mecca. In the story, the hero meets a shopkeeper and helps him become hugely successful, and he finds out that the shopkeeper, being of Muslim faith, has always dreamed of taking the 100+ mile journey to Mecca and praying there, yet in 60 or so years he never took the effort to actually go there. Even though he now has way more than enough money to go there thanks to the hero's efforts, he has absolutely no fucking interest in going to Mecca.

Why? Well, when the shopkeeper was a boy, he started selling his wares to make enough money to go to Mecca, but never managed to get his big break. But the dream of one day going to Mecca has kept him working his hardest every day for decades and decades. Now, he says, he is content with working and toiling forever with the dream of Mecca as his carrot-on-a-stick, and actually going there himself would destroy his will to live.

Maybe there's something to be said there about one's desire to commit suicide, and achieve one's dream of finally ending it all. Maybe the motivation to kill yourself can keep you going endlessly in a subconcious attempt to put off the actual event. If you keep working towards your Mecca, you may eventually stumble upon a new path that will lead you to content and happiness.

I'd give it a bit since you're in a bad state of mind. I'm sorry to hear user.

>im gonna jump off a bridge tomorrow
You shouldn't make decisions that important when you are full of emotions. That's one important life lesson every one should learn.
People should decide for themselves if they want to live or not but you should make that decision when you are calm and rational.
Anyway, gl and sorry for your loss robot.

Sorry for your loss, OP
Hope you can at least try to get some help first
I'm sure there are free support services for that kind of situation

Safe journey OP I hope reading these messages gave you closure on life

>achieving goals is basically suicide
so this is the power of islamic wisdom

a kettle is black itself as you are here too

the pot is rather*

same diff

How do ya kno, whitey? Is it cuz muh blak dic ruined ur boipucci?

Attached: 17795878_1667777770190637_8685184863621356692_n_by_gbhmuuna-dbc8aru.jpg (600x600, 49K)

I am so so sorry user. I can't imagine what you're going through right now. But just remember that your mom loved you and wanted the best for you. She wouldn't want you to do this. Please rethink this user, you have the power to solve all your problems and live the life you deserve. We're here to talk and will always have your back.

Putting the cart before the horse there friend. Anything someone sets their mind to is a goal, and suicide is just another goal alongside billions and trillions of other possible life goals. I only bring it up because as a goal, it must play by the same rules as any other goal, no?

Godspeed user. I realize I cannot hold you off and I would likely do the same thing if my mom died so. Whatever comes after can only be better.

How easy would it be to move to japan and become a homeless illegal immigrant there

My condolences
I hope peace finds you in the best way it can

Based user. I'm going to kill myself when my mom dies too. Godspeed.

high quality post, are there any other stories you recommend?

This was a very insightful post, user. Thank you.

I just realized I have been doing this but with the Appalachian Trail.

thats rough buddy
originally pray you dont survive a long fall, that shit is actual hell on earth

>the world is your oyster, bro!
>get out there and explore! :)
DO YOU EVEN HEAR YOURSELF? You faggots have no idea how tone deaf and ridiculous you sound.

Attached: killme.jpg (808x805, 38K)

>Not him
Yes you are. You must think I'm a fucking idiot, to not see through such a blatant samefag.

Not likely possible in Japan. But this is actually a big problem in countries like Thailand. Westerners just going there, spending all of their money, and staying and becoming homeless.

That;s a shame, OP. It doesn't mean much since we don't know each other, but since you are also a robot I can empathize with you and I'm sorry this happened. That could have been my mother, all of you reading this thread it could have been yours too. Our lives are so fragile and could come crashing down in an instant at literally any time.

discord
=|+|=|330|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 20.png (360x500, 125K)

Remember to collect life insurance user

>WHY ISN'T EVERYONE AS MUCH OF A MISERABLE FUCK AS ME
I get your point but this is how you come off

Godspeed user. My Ma is an anchor to this painful world, and when she goes, I'll go too.

That's because you've never faced the kind of problems that people who kill themselves have. You'd do the same in their positions. No suicidal person ever does that "world is your oyster" crap.

Bye friend, good luck!

I'm glad you could join us while you could, and I hope you find peace in death

Attached: barry-spaggot-23-hours-ago-hhahahahaha-just-blew-upp-the-1623797.png (500x614, 133K)

You have my condolences. If you want to talk to someone, my discord is Prince781#7327

I hope you won't do anything without coming to peace with your decision.

Dude maybe it's a wake up call. Now you have to steer the boat. Do you have siblings a father?

Bullshit. Bull fucking shkt. No one ever asked to be vapidly fucked and nutted into existence. This life is an unfunny joke and everything in it is meaningless and temporal.

World isn't your oyster, all men are thralls to an ironic cyclic system without due cause or meaning.

What honor is there in following a base primal urge to be ejaculated inside, and let it ferment into another wormdog of a human?

Honor or no honor, it doesn't matter.

i'm sorry op. i'm not a neet or anything but if my mom died i would be devastated.

Take as much cash and credit cards and ride the rails for awhile first then do it.

your mom would want you to keep living user, love u, stay with us

discord
=|+|=|449|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 19.jpg (790x800, 62K)

I'm sorry user, that's awful. I hope you don't do that though and keep living, she'd want you to be happy. Who's gonna remember her if not you

What makes you think you have nothing going for you?
Why can't you sustain yourself, and can't the government sustain you?

Before you jump off the bridge, please ensure the bungee cord is securely tied and isn't too long!

Nice DS9 picture

I'm sorry dude. Just know that we here on r9k still care about you even if youre just an anonymous friendo on the internet. You can get through this.

If you are going to die, leave your internet password and social stuff so someone can take your depressed identity or play around kek.

stupid fucking normies on Jow Forums why are you even here? sell all your shit, get butfucked by a crackhead in an alley way for the life experience, shoot up heroin with someone who's HIV positive, nut punch a police officer, sell your holes on Craigslist, do crazy shit. Why not live life in a way that few others can?

discord/
=|+|=|585|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 15.jpg (337x292, 32K)

>hurr durr I'll do it tomorrow
Like hell you will. You're buddy a pussy begging for attention, and not actually considering suicide. Man the fuck up and either do it right now or stop shitposting, you fucking attention whore

Bloody hell that's awful. Sorry user.
I'm not going to say you should kill yourself though, what would she want you to do?
Stay alive for a little while longer mate.
Godspeed user.

Based quality poster

I get where he's coming from, after my failed suicide attempt I was like fugg it and decided to go after my dream job, I knew I wasn't going to make any money but I was like meh I'm not even supposed to be alive..

I can get you a full time job. Just have to get to New Jersey. If interested please reply.

wow. havent read a clever post like this in a long time. you shouldnt kill yourself psychologybro

Attached: 5BfGG3342F-10.png (300x250, 32K)

how would I even figure out my own mecca?

Adios, bro. I hope you find happiness on the other side.

:crab: MOM IS GONE Coggers :crab: :crab: MOM IS GONE Coggers :crab: :crab: MOM IS GONE Coggers :crab:

Your mother lives on in your memory and your genes. You know how she took care of you, so use the pattern that she imprinted on you to continue what she was doing.
If you kill yourself, then she will truly be dead.

yeah i plan to kill myself if my mother dies since i am a NEET