Femanon sexual fantasies

Fembots and femanons only, trannies and larpers need not apply.
Do any femanons or fembots here want to describe their sexual fantasies for us horny anons? Specifically, fantasies involving things like rape, submission, etc.

Attached: tradwife.jpg (1216x1500, 582K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God, I just want a guy to beat me black and blue and tell me what a worthless piece of shit I am.
And also fuck me but who am I kidding I don't deserve that

its pretty degenerate but i was a cute femboy bf to fuck me while he wears thigh highs, panties, and a cute skirt. i dont know why ive developed this fetish but i love the idea of a dominant/switch femboy bf. unfortunately most femboys are gay and 100% submissive. its a sad life.
other than that i like shibari/bondage, collars, petplay, watersports, and bloodplay.

im am not gay and can relate.

>femanon sexual fantasies
they want to be my wife and have lots of sweet loving sex with me

Attached: 1553103154800.jpg (700x539, 253K)

>watersports
what does this entail?

>blindfolding a guy and being 100% in control
>clothed sex in a public place
>regular vanilla sex but the guy is wearing lipstick and leaves marks on my skin
>sucking a guy off while he's wearing a dress
nothing too weird I guess

please blindfold me and have your way with me

He gets choked up talking about something personal. As he holds back sobs I take him in my arms and soak up his tears with my shirt. I kiss his feverish lips and comfort him until he stops crying.

another fembot with the same fetish here

do femanons ever feel ashamed for being so degenerate

i-i'm a bit ashamed of this one... i'm afraid i'm a degenerate ;-;

comfy sex in a smallish bed when it's dark and raining outside and i'm wearing one of his tshirts. after, we put on a playlist that we made together with some good tunes (bowie, talking heads, and whatever he likes) and talk about stupid, pointless things while occasionally lying in silence and enjoying the music and each other's company

I have this fantasy where I have sex with someone I love - both of us are shy virgins so it's an awkward mess but it's okay since we trust and love each other. The lack of experience can be so romantic.

yes
it's why they screech about "shaming" so often
it doesn't affect their behavior, because their feels > the r.o.w.

Do they have to be femme? Would cute suffice?

>all these roasties with realistic fetishes
why did i have to be into futas with huge dicks and male preg

Attached: 1552853162259.png (578x547, 63K)

lt wouldn't occur to most people to list their unrealistic ones when asked this question because they don't have an unhealthy relationship with them like you do.

>most femboys are gay
i am one and i know many others and this is absolutely not true. many femboys go for guys because by and large they believe women aren't sexually attracted to feminine boys

>trannies and larpers need not reply
you just excluded the entire "female" population of this board, buddy

Oof
Big oof
Original oof

Would some neet fembot be willing to spend time with me watching some anime movies and series on rabbit and listening to music or just talking in general? Not necessarily meet but would be Nice

I'm return I can sing your fav songs to sleep at night or something (although my voice is shit)

Feels lonely

Attached: IMG_20171103_164510_841.jpg (500x500, 70K)

>I'm return I can sing your fav songs to sleep at night or something (although my voice is shit)
You don't offer anything 'in return' because she's supposed to enjoy your company as much as you enjoy hers. Don't think of spending time together as her doing you a favour.

I know but was just saying in case. I just want genuinely to enjoy time doing things like that cuz feels fucking lonely

I want to a girl to suck my guy's dick with me. Strip me in public and share me with his friends

discord
=|+|=|358|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 18.jpg (540x540, 69K)