/r9gay/ - #656

Musical edition

Last:

Attached: 1535947092120.png (480x670, 131K)

so uhh
y'all achieve intimate human contact in the year of our lord 2019?

Attached: 1553169286280.jpg (700x990, 157K)

No, that's gay bro

WHY DO ALL THESE 2D IMAGES HAVE CUTE UNDERWEAR WHEN THERE DOESNT EXIST ANY CUTE UNDERWEAR IN ANY STORE NEAR ME NOR ANYWHERE ONLINE THAT IVE LOOKED

It's girl underwear

dolphin shorts are cute

Attached: 1553205367991.jpg (640x793, 46K)

i refuse to acknowledge you as a male
remain a female or die by the sword

Really? I dont wanna wear girl underwear to look cute

I googled them and look like only girls have them... Gosh why is this so difficult

>tfw no bottom cutefemme bf to love, cherish and cuddle tightly with every night
>ywn take him out and have fun
>ywn come home after a long day at work and deeply kiss and caress him
>ywn give him chiropractic adjustments and massages
>ywn pick cute outfits for him and dress him up
>ywn call them your husband / wife
>ywn propose to and marry him
it hurts bros

Attached: 1535396407442.jpg (853x552, 73K)

/r9gay/? How about /r9gobacktotheboardthatwasliterallymadeforyoufaggots/

You're already cute, the underwear for pizazz

Post discord for random cunt to add you for you to laugh at later down the line.

me as the bottom
i want this so much

t-thanks you too user have a nice day thanks bye

Thread died before I could reply, wanna get in touch?

why don't you niggas post on

Tell me how fat you are first

those are briefs idiot

why dont you get your life together and not post on Jow Forums altogether? no? didn't think so

>no gore
this thread is garbage

where did you get the idea i don't have my life together?

nice dubs
thread isn't dead yet user, but yeah i do wanna get in touch

Kinda. Boyshorts are briefs for women

Attached: 1537732069448.jpg (600x600, 24K)

you're a failed normie that types shit like "you niggas" and assumes (since you're not one yourself) that robots would somehow belong on a normie board

and i want you so much

send your discord to [email protected]

I'll only talk to Madot.

>implying anyone here is actually a robot

Please god tell me those are for men, I'll buy them right now if thats the case

Attached: 1552842564008.jpg (557x535, 63K)

look closer and you'll see the seams for the dick compartment

hey, i talk to him too, atleast sometimes

I like how you point out the fucking language of those people.

a lot of people are, a lot of people aren't
no need to project

And you are?

In an original sense.

>a lot of people are, a lot of people aren't
If you acknowledge that there's a handful of posters here that aren't robots why are you making the user stop telling people to go to a board better suited for them?

because he's telling the entire thread to permanently migrate there

I'm sorry user. They're on the Ellen Degeneres shop. Pink Camo Boyshorts

Yes, in the artwork that was drawn to fix the fact that guys don't get cute underwear

ah, you are annoyed by the fact i have a good social life

Well, we can talk a bit
[email protected]

no, plenty of people do, why would that bother me? I'm simply pointing out the fact that you're not a robot and therefore something like that goes completely over your head, further evidenced with this post

He never said the entire thread or any one group of people, though. It was pretty general. Like you said, most robots know they don't belong on normie boards so why would they go there? You also said there's people who aren't robots who would by your own logic belong on a normie board, so. I'm sure you can connect the dots from here.
I was kind of with you but Thursday night on Jow Forums, more specifically on /r9gay/ isn't a really much indication of you having a "good social life"

Damn you user, I thought I had finally found cute underwear that I can use

why didn't you reply or send your discord?

Attached: 1533936613116.jpg (1913x1913, 283K)

>tfw used to play violin as a child/teenager but I was shit because I was too lazy to practice. Quit after 10th grade.

>tfw no bf to motivate me to start again.

I'm pulling for you, buddy. There's definitely cute mens underwear out there, what style/pattern are you looking for?

why does it matter if it's women's undewear to begin with? the only thing that makes that particular set "cute" is what, the pink? the fact that it's camo? you could easily get the women's one and the most difference you'd get out of it would be a slightly uncomfortable penis placement or the minor inconvenience of not having a dick slot both of which in the end don't really matter since I doubt you'd wear these very often or outside since no one can really see them but you to begin with

i'm sorry! i was busy playing with my dog
number one angel#9545

you're overcomplicating it for no reason and it doesn't make you seem smart, people post "go to lgbt" every single thread and it's definitely directed at the entire thread, it's not r9gay regulars posting it just random anons dipping in cause they see the thread and want it gone

Do it faget. I want you to serenade me

do you have a dick or a pussy?

I would have to buy another violin, my parents pawned mine after I quit.

I saw one with strawberries that I liked, asked the guy where he got them from and he said amazon.
Did not find them on amazon :<
I just want cute underwear, purple/pink/turquoise colour prefered

I think the colours are cute plus the name ellen is a nice name. I'll just have to keep looking I guess
I dont wanna wear womens underwear, im not a sissy

>im not a sissy i just want things usually labeled as sissy

>I don't wanna wear pink undies I just wanna wear pink undies with two extra seams
the fact that you care about that detail makes you a bigger sissy than any womens underwear would

There's nothing sissy about wanting to look cute. I dont want to wear womens underwear goddamnit stop trying to make me

If it's just the colors literally look up "men's pink boxer briefs", I genuinely doubt that those on top of the colors you described are impossible to find.

NEET gang represent!

Attached: 1516358048917.jpg (850x850, 78K)

no one is trying to make you but yourself, you literally are asking for women's underwear but with the dick slot in the front so you don't feel like you're a sissy but you are. repression is a bitch it seems like

hikki neet feels good, nice myon fren

Attached: 1552105771780.jpg (800x735, 80K)

females are lurking here
don't pretend you're not a shy girl wearing headphones

Got my mail? I got yours but not sure if mine got trough

you literally thought those pink boybriefs that were posted were cute and you would have gotten them if they were regular briefs, realize that the only difference is two seams for extra junk space and get over the naming

I looked through amazon already and found some that I like, but I want more damnit! I found maybe 5ish that I'm gonna order

Yeah kinda like that except the blue was pink

I'm not a sissy and I'm not gonna give you more attention, a guy can want to look cute without being a sissy

yeah i got it, i sent a 2nd one to you? i'll resend it since you didnt get it obviously

>a guy can want to look cute without being a sissy
so if you can get over traditionally feminine colors being passed off as just you trying to be """cute""" then you can get over not having a dick slot in the front, not like it's being put to use aside from peeing

>Jow Forums
>Jow Forums
>/r9gay/
>"do you have a pussy"
user, I

Something like these, or the top half green like the leaves and the bottom half red like the actual fruit?

Attached: 1539910615877.jpg (640x640, 125K)

you're the one that's calling it sissy to wear womens undies that are designed to look like mens undies, you may not be a sissy but you act and think like one with perhaps some extra retardation

You guys are being stupid, im just gonna buy some pink underwear for MEN thank you good bye

Why are people arguing with an autistic repressed tranny

>im just gonna buy some pink underwear for MEN thank you good bye
well from the looks of it you can barely even do that as is, so sure! best of luck and im sure you'll get a prison gay to enjoy you for a short amount of time

How are these?

Why are you fags so bitter? Nigga just wants to feel cute.

Attached: 1552617703478.jpg (400x400, 39K)

thanks user~ yours is cute too!

>tfw up late and have to suffer through all the retard normie american posting

>Nigga
oh now the failed normie is going to try and tell us we're bitter

Attached: 70182.jpg (600x600, 40K)

lOL
god bookmaker is a based ability

r8 my pee bottle fellow NEETs

Attached: 98.jpg (2304x4096, 1.71M)

say you manage to get a bf and he's local so you can have regular physical contact. How long would you wait before having sex with him?

where did the toymaker go

id say one week give or take

til we're married

Not an argument. You're belittling someone for wanting to be cute instead of a beeg bara muscle man. Gay comes in many flavors, and yours is salty

Attached: 1522567332575.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Drink an extra glass of water a day and you'll be golden

you are the toymaker
i am a simple merchant

how can i make him female?

normalfag literal macro leddit tier "meme" aside, i never denied gay comes in many different flavors but
>beeg bara muscle man
he's not trying to be that either, i wasn't berating him for wanting to be a sissy i was berating him for him denying he was a sissy and implying he was beeg bara muscle man that just happened to want basically women's underwear

iktf user, it really is depressing to watch

You don't. Women will be obsolete once the technological singularity hits

For the sake of transparency, I'm being petty digging through google image search for retarded facebook memes because you keep bringing it up. That said, negroid hasn't posted for like 30 minutes. He's checked out and we should too. Learn anything cool lately?

Attached: 1541879964609.jpg (750x761, 49K)

why is your dada beating you

never call anyone a negroid again

>Learn anything cool lately?
that retards come in different flavors

Probably because I like dudes

You and everyone that looks like you are negroids

What's your favorite?

try fighting back

>What's your favorite?
your kind of retard user

I just asked, he's fine with me being gay, it's because I'm a lame shitposter

Oh geez user, you're making me blush

i wouldnt be surprised if you actually were dummy

>tfw only drunk less than 5 liters of water today

hooooly shit my body is so dehydrated, I need a bf to help me get off the computer

Quit being tsundere, user. You love the attention and you know it

at least my way gets me better (you)s

Wearing underwear that squishes your balls sounds more sissy to me

right but that wasn't really the gripe the user had, it was purely the branding.

I've regretfully been informed I have a fagcent.I'll never truly be happy will I?