Tfw most threads and replies are normies talking about their gfs and bfs rather than robots talking about their tfw no...

>tfw most threads and replies are normies talking about their gfs and bfs rather than robots talking about their tfw no gf feels

damn, I thought the normie invasion was a meme but there's so many threads where everyone in the thread has a gf or had sex before and share their experiences like it's reddit or something. "fembots" threads are created around the clock daily. it's all kind of surreal. guess this is normie country now, it's a shame I can't relate to most on this board anymore.

Attached: 1553119885148.png (260x301, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
discord/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

robots have a high suicide rate thats why this board is dying

stfu norman. Jow Forums is just a dying board because of niggres like you

what makes him a norman

>tfw no gf
>e-celeb
>normie
being a lonely loser doesn't mean you're not a normalfag.

ok so define normalfag

you and op for starters

You think you have it bad? try being 25+ and being sick of tfw no gf faggots. Shitty normalfag tier feels.

>you and op for starters
how original, still waiting for an answer

youre confusing being a total loner outcast with being a functioning person with a life. whether or not you have a gf isnt the full picture here

pretty much this. Being a loner doesn't automatically list you as a robot and being a robot doesn't mean you can't be in a community with other people.
Behaving and thinking however you like (and suffering the consequences) is what defines a robot.

>being a lonely loser doesn't mean you're not a normalfag.

yes it does, is everything ok in home my dude?

some definitely do go through with it. maybe others just moved to somewhere else and left this place behind a while ago. the incel migration and greentext videos really did a number on this board. the 2016 election was pretty bad too.

nope thats a cyborg which is still normie tier

where did i even imply that dumbass.

so being a lonely loser means you're not a normal?
That's some hella cope

how can you be a lonely loser and be 'normal'
Normal people have friends and gfs and leave their houses

>Normal people have friends and gfs and leave their houses
Stop thinking like an 8 year old. Being normal is not about what you have. It's about how you think. Not all normalfags have gfs or leave their houses at 30. Most of them are in debt their whole life and struggle to find relationships. It's just that they're trying and your miserable fagit ass isn't. That's why you're just a failed normal

>wants a femoid
>thinks he's a robot
Sorry mate, you're a normalnigger too, just a failed one.

LOL
No a failer normalfag is when you are in debt your whole life. You went out into the world like a normal person and fucked up. Therefore a failed normalfag.
> It's just that they're trying and your miserable fagit ass isn't
They're trying to be normal and they're failing.
Are purposely being retarded?
If you're a lonely loser you're automatically branded as a weird kid.

>make tinder a couple weeks ago
>finally get a match
>never open tinder again
For some reason I would rather find a fembot.
tfw no gf

>hella cope
Don't accuse people of being normfags if you're gonna talk like a nigger

Attached: yuru_yuri__mari_vector_colored_by_yuukion_d6bzhqh-pre (1).png (888x900, 264K)

(You) are playing some real retarded mental gymnastics m8. You're thinking like a normal.
>hah look they in debt me not they failed me not
being a lonely faggot doesn't mean you're not a normal, it just presents you to the option to not give a fuck. And (You) clearly do give a fuck.

the 2016 election ruined all media everywhere

some nigga out hier being salty and shit haha look at his angry lil faggit ass dude

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 56K)

Yea you're real 'abnormal' kid.

alright bud, whatever you say

(orig)

Attached: 1551577554586.png (439x588, 404K)

Sankyuu for the compliment user, i've always been called that

It's not a compliment. I wish I could behave like a normal person and go out into the world and have the opportunity to even fuck my life up by going into debt, but I didn't have chance. But if you think being weird is a compliment then whatever,

>imagine not getting such obvious sarcasm
holy fucken shit ma man.
also you just fucking admitted to being a failed norman so congrats for coming on terms with urself

The redd*t screencapping and other caps of shit websites should have let you in on that faggot.

Seriously, how the fuck can you guys sit here day in and out complaining about not having a gf? It wouldnt change a shit you dweeb anime faggots. Stop watching cartoons and start sucking jewish cock for work at mcdonalds.

When you're 18 having no gf really is like the end of the world my dude, if you're a normalfag of course

newfag here what's a robot

What the fuck with these normalfags saying that "you don't have to be a loner loser to be a robot"? that's the literal definition of a robot, get the fuck outta here if you have social circles irl, you're hanging with the wrong crowd, we hang out here because we understand each other, we're all failures interacting in a way that doesn't require social contact, stick to whatever social media you use and stop coming here because it's "cool"

They didn't say loner, they said lonely. If you are lonely, yes, you are a failed normalfaggot and NOT a robot.

whats the difference orig

>whats the difference
Are you some ESL fag or just stupid?

The worst fucking thing is, a good amount of those people consider themselves "robots."
>Wah! My gf of 3 years broke up with me and I'm a robot again
That isn't how it fucking works, normalfags.

I FUCKING LOVE FAILED NORMIES, BRING EM IN

so loners cant be lonely? if theyre lonely theyre not robots? he said you can still be a robot and be part of community how can you be part of a cumminty and be a loner
just answer the question faggot

For a robot also, maybe some sunshine would be nice except for that nigger larper that has probation.

>so loners cant be lonely?
They can be, but theymre not inherently lonely.
>if theyre lonely theyre not robots?
Correct.
>he said you can still be a robot and be part of community how can you be part of a cumminty and be a loner
What the fuck do I know what "he" said or meant? All I know is that you're some retard that doesn't know the difference between alone and lonely.
>just answer the question faggot
Are you seriously too stupid to know the difference between "alone" and "lonely"?

oh so a robot is a loner by choice.
Now how are you a loner if you have a gf and friends. Im just trying to understand everyone
because apparently no one can define what a robot is afters years

>thread lasts 3 or more posts without mentioning sex
>come in and mention sex so the thread dies
I don't even know why I'm like this. I am an ancientfag and have been here before most of you anyways

Attached: 1521074192387.jpg (598x499, 283K)

>oh so a robot is a loner by choice.
Yes
>Now how are you a loner if you have a gf and friends.
And where the fuck did I say that? Focus on who you're talking to, don't just jumble us all up.
>Im just trying to understand everyone because apparently no one can define what a robot is afters years
I agree with the guy that said it's more about how you think than how you are. Look at OP. He talks about "tfw no gf feels". He still has the exact same shallow mindset as normalfags. "Get pussy" "be popular" "be well liked".
Or the guys that say you have to be a "loser" to be a robot. Conventionally, yes, robots are often what could be called losers: Unemployed, no friends, wouldn't be missed if they dissapeared. But that's just the metric used by normalfags. So I stay in my room all day and only ever talk to nameless faceless strangers over the internet. So what? I don't care about traveling the world, findig my "soulmate", acquiring and flaunting wealth or whatever.

>using femoid
>immediately outing yourself as a reddit*r inc*l and thinking your opinion matters

>sex obsessed normalnigger thinks he's any different from the incels he hates
You're right that incels are cancer though.

>i identify a a robot, don't misgender me!
fuck off and come back when you got your virginity back you faggot

just do the test and then fuck off you normalnigger cunts

Attached: better robot test.png (1584x997, 1.94M)

discord
=|+|=|343|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 23.jpg (500x500, 42K)

It's kind of weird how not caring for roleplaying (could be because of anxiety even) gives a higher score than actually having reproduced.

discord
=|+|=|465|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 15.jpg (337x292, 32K)

No hoes over here 926Au9

Attached: Disgust_3.jpg (992x992, 68K)

Were you here when the robot was turned off?

discord/
=|+|=|593|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 23.jpg (500x500, 42K)

homos and underages destroyed this board