/creativegeneral/

Hey anons welcome to another creative thread

Post your stuff here and I'll tell you what I think of it

Here's a demo I made for a collaborative album I'm doing

soundcloud.com/user-262160346/embersd3mo/s-H94c4

Attached: ss+(2016-10-14+at+11.47.04).jpg (596x591, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0c3zDNSFwPn
clyp.it/lvuztmh4
soundcloud.com/onzerc/lupe-the-swift
soundcloud.com/alixaxila/familiarity-breeds-contempt
vocaroo.com/i/basedJz2TvsV92
soundcloud.com/ihave5arms/sensory-premonition
vocaroo.com/i/s
youtube.com/watch?v=2ChDtVB8MiU
youtube.com/watch?v=w3BgzddWIpM
youtube.com/watch?v=K08zoAQXCLU
discord
soundcloud.com/thestoryofthewhos/march-of-the-dhomezi
soundcloud.com/kloti/vermintide2
youtu.be/sY3sOlRJYjo
drive.google.com/file/d/1HeeGN0DVzrvqM5r5u0pZtwMEMk1mOk90/view?usp=drivesdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump bump bump

pls post ur stuff here

I didnt create anything that i can post except I did make an origami bat

can i see it

origami

thanks for making a cool thread OP. I started giving your track a listen but I have pretty severe OCD and the effects unfortunately fuck with me. Hope you get some listens from the thread though.

I'm working on making a region map for my players in a Dungeons and Dragon's game. Trying to come up with some fantasy topography, so far I only have planned the massive desert in the central countries, and the labeled southernmost country is where they are (Reveran). Would love any ideas or feedback, really happy with it so far.

Attached: Clean World Map.png (4000x2877, 1.24M)

vocaroo.com/i/s0c3zDNSFwPn
a I ii V I ditty

No problem user

I like the map

I'd post if people actually listened to any of the songs anyone posted here 2bh.

got a few projects going on, trying to do some """"""""vaporwave"""""""" rn though
clyp.it/lvuztmh4

this is very nice, very comfy. is that a rhodes btw?

some people listen but most are just cunts driving by posting their own shit and leaving

>most are just cunts driving by posting their own shit and leaving
Yeah, that's who I'm referring to. It's fucking obnoxious.

thanks my dude

a good policy for these kinds of threads is usually to reply to 2-3 people for every post you make. bumps, gets people to see your post, generates discussion and is more polite than begging for (you)s

>a good policy for these kinds of threads is usually to reply to 2-3 people for every post you make. bumps, gets people to see your post, generates discussion and is more polite than begging for (you)s
Wish people actually followed this.

>rhodes
It's musecore's electric piano.

Well I know me, OP, and are all doing it. Why don't you post your stuff for the hell of it and see what happens? Only way to improve the board is to actually try.

yeah i don't think a lot of them are real robots either. they seem like hypefag bruhs just looking for another place to shill.

this is really fascinating geography. it actually looks like what would happen in a few million years if canada floated away from north america and iceland was still just chilling by itself.

>Why don't you post your stuff for the hell of it and see what happens?
Like I'd want any of my shit associated with the things I've said here. I've said my piece.

>hypefag bruhs just looking for another place to shill.
I had never considered this and the thought is terrifying.

>this is really fascinating geography. it actually looks like what would happen in a few million years if canada floated away from north america and iceland was still just chilling by itself.

Thank you so much, that's really high praise. The equator is meant to cut straight through the center, so the coasts might be a little misleading.

Attached: climate.png (4000x2877, 1.31M)

I'm in a league game I'm sorry i cant reply to everything :(

- OP

how about this one ? you like what you see ?

Attached: E273B323-B8B7-4FB3-9645-2544458EF0F1.jpg (750x746, 277K)

>they seem like hypefag bruhs
What?

You're just the OP. I don't personally consider you responsible for any obligation to check out anyone's stuff.

Fair enough. I'm the mapfag, gonna go the fuck to sleep but I'll check back in the morning to see if the thread's still alive.

At one point it almost sounded like something from an 80s action flick, definitely a bit vaporwavey. I would prefer a bit more echo tbqhwyf
I really like this user, what did you use to make it? Sounds like a lo fi bedroom song.

Attached: Mighty Mountain Lake.png (707x577, 575K)

>what did you use to make it
musecore

I will make music for video games.

I recently made this because today is J.S Bach's Birthday and he is one of my musical heroes.

I hope u like it.

soundcloud.com/onzerc/lupe-the-swift

Attached: 1551300673954.jpg (760x596, 219K)

>Bach
based. I'm currently analyzing one of his flute quartets.

Attached: 1552175453962.jpg (606x781, 89K)

soundcloud.com/alixaxila/familiarity-breeds-contempt i make metal sometimes

this is kind of cool. Needs moar efx or something imo

this makes me nostalgia over shitty 80s fantasy games. comfy

sounds like a video game! the sounds are a little abrasive though, its kind of annoying / grating

yeah, I need to work on my mixing, since the noise channel is a bit much

comf af

Here's a song I wrote a long ass time ago.

vocaroo.com/i/basedJz2TvsV92

this is the last good thing i posted to soundclown:
soundcloud.com/ihave5arms/sensory-premonition
kek i was already following you, i think because of keffie's server

its funky af.

I like your use of chord progressions and tempo. Reminds me of Warioland 4

I wish I could make something like this.

And I'm already following you too lol

Attached: 1552482155679.jpg (480x640, 41K)

are you goddamn kidding me, the fucking word filter messed up my link.

If anyone still cares to hear it just delete the spaces, feel free to make the obvious joke

vocaroo.com/i/s 0 YJz2TvsV92

Attached: pinhead.jpg (478x357, 17K)

Oh yeah, motel guide. I remember you posting that years ago. Still listen to owl sight from time to time.

thanks for warioland 4 recommendation, i haven't listened to much chiptune outside of botb, and that one has an interesting atmosphere

my whole life my whole FUCKING life my whole life my whole FUCKING life my whole life my whole FUCKING life my whole life my whole FUCKING life my whole life my whole FUCKING life

youtube.com/watch?v=2ChDtVB8MiU
youtube.com/watch?v=w3BgzddWIpM
youtube.com/watch?v=K08zoAQXCLU

Attached: HAHZHAHAHAHA.png (1920x1090, 845K)

discord
=|+|=|349|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 3.jpg (225x225, 15K)

Yuck. We got a drop-and-run poster here.

please be kind to ghosty towno she is a regular and has given people some really sweet and genuine feedback in past threads

nah i just drop my shit when i see it so i have an excuse to bump the thread with feedback later so it doesn't die so quick, i've barely crawled out of bed so give me a sec

i'm a dude

>i'm a dude
if youre a dude you have a beautiful voice for a dude wtf

I draw and write music for my autistic childhood story I imagined since age 7, about two races in a huge sci fi war on a massive planet. I imagined trees, rocks, and buildings as huge cities and fortresses, imagining fighters and cruisers attacking and waging war. Did this all through school, and afterward as well. I had characters: at first it was Peter and Emily who were the main heroes and the evil villain timeless who was a commander of the enemy. Then Peter and Emily died in the escape from the superfortress that was my middle school and their son Orion became main character. He dies when I was 19 and sacrificed himself to push timeless into a pit of energy when they dueled. Years later i missed him as my alter ego and didn't like his children as main characters so I had him resurrected by nanotechnology but it felt fake and cheap and it ruined the inheritance trope and so I stopped imagining it. Probably the greatest thing I ever created anyway. This song is a new one I was working on, a march for the evil "lice" (I named them that when I was 7, they are basically just gray skinned clones, for years I never even imagined what they looked like ebisdes being garbage / bug people).

soundcloud.com/thestoryofthewhos/march-of-the-dhomezi

Attached: tumblr_obbh7bPqDC1sh9aw0o1_1280.png (882x1486, 63K)

thank you my dood i like to sing in all kinds of ways i can sing deep and high as evidenced in the first vid i linked where i go back and forth, i am trying to incorporate deep singing a little more often so people aren't constantly mistaking me for a monkey butter saleswomen

something about a video game:
soundcloud.com/kloti/vermintide2

I also make very deep music:
youtu.be/sY3sOlRJYjo

Attached: 1476780913978.jpg (640x633, 182K)

(me)

relaxing and peaceful, a nice break away from the high energy chaos in my head, makes me want to meditate and sing about dirty water and small rations for a few hours
really cool map, building lore is fun for stuff like that
very cute and playful
always love the pairing of prominent bass with atmospheric ambient vibes
i always love these kind of ms paint type paintings, it looks really comfy and i like the colors
VGM is fun, sounds really nice and nostalgic and makes me want to play VGM on piano
DOOT DOOT DOOT
lovely lovely i absolutely love it, love the drums especially, i love high energy dissonance and chaos and these textures i'm gonna rock this some more

will continue in next post wanna bump thread

Wait i know you. Are you Peter Green?
I remember some posts similar to this one with a tumblr linked to them

really cool and alien/otherwordly reminds me of pilotredsun a bit, lovely lovely
great guitar playing very comfy good singing voice too nice reminds me of john fahey
also i relate at the end
that all sounds really cool makes me want to develop my fantasy world again in my head and create something interesting

love the brooding dark ambient music paired with the slow trudging dark bassy sound i imagine the hero walking through a world of madness, blackness and filth with guns at the ready, when the drums come in it's even better REALLY REALLY NICE AWESOME ATMOSPHERE PAINTS A VIVID PICTURE

discord
=|+|=|470|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 20.png (360x500, 125K)

I fucking hate you discord shills

bump bump we must not die in the sea of scum

ill post in this later today if the thread is still up. it's 4:46am for me rn

I usually don't listen to the stuff people make here because I'm an asshole, but the track you posted sounds neat. Definitely less vaporwave than it is just pure 80's shlock soundtrack, and I dig the fuck out of that. Maybe lean into that more, add some ominous string sections.

Pretty heroic track, reminiscent of Zelda which is something I'm sure you were going for. It's chiptune so i can't really speak to the production quality, but I like it.

Anyway, I know we're usually a music-based thread at this point, but I'm a filmmaker and I'm gonna continue to post that shit. I have this short script, only about 8 pages, that I'm gonna start filming this coming Tuesday. It's a little late to make changes but I would greatly appreciate any feedback.

drive.google.com/file/d/1HeeGN0DVzrvqM5r5u0pZtwMEMk1mOk90/view?usp=drivesdk