Fell for the throw your shit in the attic meme

>fell for the throw your shit in the attic meme
>tfw parents are pissed, the damage costs a fortune to fix, and the smell isn't going away

My parents are thinking of kicking me out. I'm seriously scared.

Attached: 1493919651453.jpg (747x754, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
discord/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

...what are you talking about?

what meme?

hey man that happened to me, but just know that it gets better..

you can't smell ashes..

>mfw father found the attic shits

Attached: 103C6E1C-7513-4219-9453-EB44CA76D618.jpg (400x400, 17K)

So you don't have to leave your room to shit, and so you don'thave to go in jugs, you can throw it in the attic. I have a little trap door to the attic in my closet. I threw my shit up in there and you said squirrels will carry it away but they haven't it just builds up and damages the house.

>the squirrels will carry it away
holy fuck what level of autism are we on right now

I don't believe you.

And if you are telling the truth, you need mental help.

You shit in the attic, huh? Tough break, dude. When I was a kid, I used to hide big (relatively big, I'd say the biggest ones were about as big as three US quarters laying side-by-side or in a triangular formation), rock hard dingleberries under the carpet in the corner of my room. The ants underneath loved it and got all of their buddies to crowd around it. The roaches went crazy trying to find out where the stash was whenever they were in my room. They could smell where it was, but couldn't get under the carpet. lmfao
Lucky ants. I wonder what they ended up doing with the rock turds? I left them under there when we moved. It'd be hilarious to think that after a decade and a half that they're still down there. My parents never even suspected a thing.

It'll be okay brother, you'll make it...

Attached: BROTHER.png (500x382, 57K)

>I threw my shit up in there and you said squirrels will carry it away
It really isn't that I don't want this to be true but come on, OP! I really doubt you were that gullible.

i have never once seen this said on this board
what the fuck dude

Attached: 1551589574865.png (613x720, 905K)

What the actual fuck wrong with you??

What would squirrels want with your shit?

To make their nests with, retard.

You're the last guy to be calling anyone a retard

Attached: alphah_04.jpg (1384x1200, 219K)

holy shit this fucking thread is gold

Post timestamped pictures of shit damage or this is complete fiction.

this
op deliveroo pls

OP won't deliver.
Obvious lie has been obvious.

HAHAHAHAHA Holy fucking shit this can't be real, you actual fucking sperg I hope they kick you out

Attached: 1546580348932.png (798x526, 734K)

The garbage bag in the background is the temporary ceiling.

Attached: IMG_20190321_213736.jpg (1200x1600, 679K)

So you got water damage in your attic from a leaky roof and you thought "it'd be pretty funny if I convinced strangers on the internet that I shit in my attic haha". This made up story is almost as autistic as actually throwing your shit in the attic.

They will only carry it off if your diet consists of food that they will also enjoy.

I was wondering why a thread like this died so quickly.

this seems oddly specific but now that I know someone else did this I bet we're not the only ones
strange nonetheless

discord
=|+|=|359|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 19.jpg (790x800, 62K)

discord
=|+|=|487|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 7.jpg (509x509, 41K)

show me your foul feces, you fat fickle faggotron

discord/
=|+|=|633|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 3.jpg (225x225, 15K)

Everyone that has fallen for this bait is beyond saving.

Attached: 1548939777205.png (1795x1795, 878K)

To be honest at that point your parents should be kicking you out.

I used to live on the aft section of a ship and had to go up and outside to go to the toilet. It was a real pain in the ass so i just pissed in bottles. The owners came down and found my piss bottle and it was super humiliating.

>So you don't have to leave your room to shit, and so you don'thave to go in jugs, you can throw it in the attic. I have a little trap door to the attic in my closet. I threw my shit up in there and you said squirrels will carry it away but they haven't it just builds up and damages the house.
Pics or it didn't happen.

Extremely weak bait user