What effect does kratom have on gains?

Is it another goblin?

Attached: bali_kratom_powder.jpg (1200x1200, 835K)

I suspect it is

>have
It's a cope, all copes will ultimately detract

What isnt?
Cope is not always a 100% negative.

Substance copes are

Mild opiate that has the same negative sides of opiates. Kills tests, promoted Ed, turns you into a little bitch. Mild high and slight withdrawals. Not worth it.

>Mild opiate
It's not though, just kinda feels like one. The other stuff you posted might be accurate though.

Oxygen, creatine, protein?

You know exactly what i mean, don't play coy

I took Kratom for over a year, all those things happened to me. Better then when I was addicted to percs but I couldn’t even get a hard dick to fuck my girl at the time. Shits so not worth it

It depend on the dosage, in small dose I used it to replace caffeine and quite liked it. Stopped because it tasted like ass

I'm at just over a year myself. I want to quit. Any tips? Or should I just like stop doing it like stop drinking it nigga

Attached: 1563052911892.png (595x337, 47K)

What made me stop is my ex was crying because I didnt want to have sex with her. I mean I wanted to but I couldnt. I decided it wasnt worth it. The psychological addiction stuck around for a while but I felt so much more alpha after even a month off that shit. Its worse then any onions or other bullshit.

I'm having similar problems. I can still get it up, but my labido is in the toilet. My wife has noticed and said we aren't having sex as much, which is true. It also kills my motivation to do other things. Mostly I hate needing to take it to avoid feeling like shit.

So many low T betas in this thread. If you take kratom in moderate amounts you can have sex just fine, and in some instances it makes sex better. Kratom is also a decent pre-workout, similar to coffee. It's also great from doms since it has a painkilling effect. But the withdrawal sucks; makes me lethargic as fuck for 2 or 3 days.

>But the withdrawal sucks; makes me lethargic as fuck for 2 or 3 days.
Yeah thats exactly the problem. Plus I'm getting diminishing returns and I'm not interested in increasing the dosage.

Give it time user. At first I was fucking like a rockstar able to go forever. Pretty soon it was hard to stay erect. After a while it was a limp noodle. My aggression in bjj also went way down, I was passive on the matts where normally I have a aggressive attitude.

Stack it with snuss, yohimbine, phenibut, fenugreek, SARMs, nootropics, yerba mate, prune juice, colostrum, bear bile, ZMA, animal pak, super male vitality, werthers originals and mutant mass

>super male vitality
The globalists will never see me coming.

But do you?

Kratom is super dangerous it’s turning out. There are whole forums dedicated to quitting it. There is no “safe” opioid, analog or not.

Probably is dose dependent use. In traditional medicine it says chewing on leafs, it doesn’t say ingest magnitudes more than what your saliva can extract from two leafs.

Looks like we got a funny guy over here. If this was the deep south you'd be gang raped to straighten out that smart ass attitude of yours.

Attached: 1562708311476.png (350x352, 112K)

it literally binds to opioid receptors

Ur both right. Turns out a compound can bind to opioid receptors and not actually be an opioid. That's why you can't overdose yourself to death with kratom.