What happens if you make it illegal to be unvaccinated

>be low IQ anti-vaxxer idiot
>think vaccines cause autisms, retardation, etc... despite already being autistic retard
>law is passed forcing vaccines
>be unvaccinated, but healthy taking lots of vitamins
>hear knock on door.. "oh no"
>open it up
>police officer with mystery liquid juice in syringe
>"drop those britches boy, this is going right in your butt"
>"NO NO STOP... REEEEEEEE"
>pathetic anti-vaxxer away from police, who are violating the non-aggression principle
>loser gets shot for "resisting arrest"
OR
>anti-vaxxer physically held down by police, injected directly into his ass
>Hypochondriasis mixed with nocebo [witch doctor] effect takes hold, causing extreme obsessive thoughts & panic
>every cough and headache and weird feeling he gets, causes extreme paranoia
>convinced himself he is literally going to die any day because of vaccine
>buys AR-15 at store, legally, because america
>goes on shooting rampage at hospital, killing dozens of people

laws forcing vaccines are pure evil, wouldn't work but would create a black market for fake vaccine records as well as mass hysteria against them

let's just vaccinate ourselves (so we're immune) and let these autistic shut-ins die of easily preventable diseases

Attached: vaccine-checkpoint.jpg (1600x1280, 389K)

Other urls found in this thread:

112.international/society/30-of-certificates-on-vaccination-in-ukraine-are-falsified-unicef-28514.html
thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/432847-washington-house-passes-bill-banning-personal-philosophical-vaccine
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0008382
discord
discord/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>laws forcing vaccines are pure evil
retarded thing to say. A bit authoritarian but literally the least evil authoritarian policy a state could have. Utilitarian at little cost besides a bod taste in lady liberty's clit and a pin prick. Prison policies are genuinely worse than mandatory vaccines which would just be punishable by fines. So basically shut up fag

Attached: 1471207868666.jpg (550x512, 41K)

Look up the vaccine revolt in Brazil. If people are too incompetent to understand they need vaccines, they will resist and cause trouble. Forcing shit the "easy way" never fucking works, there has to be real solutions applied or else every step forward takes us two steps back.

Attached: C832A80B-0093-4A4A-9C1C-6CDE08D357FF.jpg (500x415, 33K)

that happened because the government was the brazillian government tho

Am I supposed to feel bad for that kid? Kids cry when they get shots all the time he's gonna be better after it. Also why the fuck would this family willingly drive into a manditroy vax checkpoint when they know they will be stopped. And vaccines aren't even controlled by Jews, in fact the exact opposite is true.

do you know who jonas salk was? he was the jewish scientist that cured polio. he created the march of dimes to raise millions to fund his research. polio was a crippling and deadly disease putting children all over the world into a wheelchair or an early grave. the vaccine for polio was one of the greatest medical achievements of the last century. its a globally essential medicine. and this guy jonas salk? he could have made billions from it. he could have patented it and made actual billions of dollars. you know what he did? he waived the patent. he gave up billions just to make sure as many people who could be helped got the help they needed. he became a celeb after that even though he hated it. truly a great man and he left the world a better place than he came into it.

In most of America state law requires you to be vaccinated to get enrolled in public school.

>Look up the vaccine revolt in Brazil. If people are too incompetent to understand they need vaccines, they will resist and cause trouble.
Sounds like a good chance to push the average IQ up so I don't see the problem

>retarded thing to say.
not at all, it's stupid as fuck to think you need to force people to do something. also, what is retarded is thinking that making a law for this would work without drawbacks

it wouldn't work. it would create a black market for fake vaccine records.

Ukraine is a great example:
112.international/society/30-of-certificates-on-vaccination-in-ukraine-are-falsified-unicef-28514.html

>mandatory vaccines which would just be punishable by fines
a law means being executed is a reasonable response to someone breaking it

what if someone absolutely refuses to pay these "fines" (he did nothing wrong) and says, if anyone tries to take his assets, he will protect them with deadly force?

tell me what happens, besides him being shot OR held down and forcibly injected?

did you know: crack is illegal, but people still smoke it

>Am I supposed to feel bad for that kid?
no, you're supposed to feel bad for the people who get murdered as a result of his killing spree

> the vaccine for polio was one of the greatest medical achievements
blah blah blah, i'm not saying vaccines don't work or are inherently bad. i'm saying laws making it illegal to not be vaccinated are bad and won't work

FACT: if 95% of vaccines are flawless and have 0 negative side effects and no potential drawbacks... that still means 5% of vaccines do not

Murder is illegal but people still do it, guess we might as well legalise it then

Attached: 1522055623472.png (951x451, 133K)

nothing wrong with that, if you make it so you don't have to send your kids to (((public school)))

murder violates the non-aggression principle

a person simply minding their own business and not getting injected with a vaccine doesn't hurt anyone.

also, equating "unvaccinated" with "carrier of disease" is a fallacious false equivalence

should we make it illegal to be an alcoholic, because it's bad? should it be illegal to hit yourself in the head with a hammer? you're an idiot

if murder happens, there is ALWAYS a victim

there is not necessarily any victim if a person isn't vaccinated. you have to lie and resort to fallacious arguments to claim there is

>a law means being executed is a reasonable response to someone breaking it
That's not how reality works my dude. Are you schizophrenic or something?

Attached: 1465205887281.jpg (1916x1074, 164K)

>murder violates the non-aggression principle

Ah you're a libertardian I see

>a person simply minding their own buisness and not getting injected with a vaccine doesn't hurt anyone.

>THEY
SPREAD
>DISEASES
RETARD

>That's not how reality works my dude. Are you schizophrenic or something?
no that is EXACTLY how it works

quite telling you didn't answer my very simple questions, which would prove me right

>what if someone absolutely refuses to pay these "fines" (he did nothing wrong) and says, if anyone tries to take his assets, he will protect them with deadly force?
>tell me what happens, besides him being shot OR held down and forcibly injected?
prove me wrong. you can't!

no, i'm not, but that's the entire basis for most crimes. the main exception is drugs, which are illegal because we can't have nice things

why is murder illegal? why is attacking people illegal?

etc

the idea that being normal (unvaccinated, the way you are born) should be a crime is just disgusting and evil.

for the record: i am vaccinated, i don't think they are bad, i love being vaccinated, if i had kids i would vaccinate them too

wrong

carriers of diseases spread diseases. a person can't spread a disease they don't have

a vaccinated person can spread diseases. many can, have, and do

an unvaccinated person can also not spread diseases. many don't, haven't, and will not ever

FALLACIOUS
FALSE
EQUIVALENCE

>Babbys first libertarianism
You'll grow up one day OP.

sorry, but you don't have to be "libertarian" to oppose the government making it a crime to be unvaccinated

i'm not even libertarian at all, although i do think stuff like drugs should be legal. you really have no argument, i guess

>what is retarded is thinking that making a law for this would work without drawbacks

the post you are replying to never said this. Why are you always making this thread, strawmanning, and chimping out with waaaay to much effort for a gay suicide board? Go to Jow Forums or something. Your obviously a shill and reasonable countries (the ones that matter, which Brazil and Ukraine dont) arent even considering mandatory vaccine terror squads. Their literally just saying keep your measle ridden kids away from healthy kids and old people with compromised immune systems. kys.

Attached: 4645465c464.jpg (452x363, 79K)

Kek that image is hilariously over dramatic
>THEY'RE GOING TO GIVE MY BABY AUTISM! NOOOOOOOOO!

>the post you are replying to never said this
it literally quoted:
"laws forcing vaccines are pure evil"
and called that a
>retarded thing to say

no strawman. how about you fuck off, retard? thanks for the bump =^)

>arent even considering mandatory vaccine terror squads
sure they are. people shill for mandatory vaccine laws all the time. how about you read the news for once? fucking incel

>keep your measle ridden kids away from
are you defective or just trolling?
i am vaccinated, i don't think they are bad, i love being vaccinated, if i had kids i would vaccinate them too

also, there's no way you can do that without forcing all unvaccinated people to have some badge (like a jew star) and prevent them from going to walmart or whatever. good luck with that

>healthy kids
that are vaccinated and thus immune? fail

u want another one, buddy? they're great!

Attached: Enforce-3.jpg (732x648, 140K)

Take your state-mandated autism shot. We're going to build a human-supercomputer once we've got enough of you fucks in cages

> evil = good

Attached: 4dchesslmao.png (645x729, 75K)

> not evil = good
fuck whatever sage

counter-sage

with some art

evil:
thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/432847-washington-house-passes-bill-banning-personal-philosophical-vaccine

Attached: homeschool.jpg (792x612, 112K)

I'm pro-vaccine, but the government should not be given the power to forcefully inject whatever they want into their citizens. Also sometimes vaccines can cause harm and be unnecessary, for example the swine flu vaccine Pamdemrix which got rushed into use with poor testing. It gave many kids various forms of narcolepsy

I'm against any law that makes the purchase of goods/services from private groups mandatory. Laws should not be decided by corporations. And yes I feel the same way about insurance. If someone wants to ruin their life by trashing someone else's car and not having financial coverage that's their choice.
That being said people should just get vaccinated. Because if the microscopic amounts of heavy metals used in MMR shots is enough to give a child autism then they'll probably end up getting it from eating a tuna sandwich or drinking unfiltered tapwater anyway. Literally everything is toxic so why do parents think they can shelter their kids by eliminating a single possible threat that nobody has been able to prove is an actual health risk

>Because if the microscopic amounts of heavy metals used in MMR shots is enough to give a child autism then they'll probably end up getting it from eating a tuna sandwich or drinking unfiltered tapwater anyway.
but you absorb 100% into the blood stream when you inject, but if you eat then you may not

>nobody has been able to prove is an actual health risk
here's the issue. there's no randomized controlled trials. literally zero
all drugs require them to go on the market, all of them. this is not the case for vaccines. there are no RCTs, the "gold standard" in medical research

I mean fair enough on the first point. I'm literally an elementary school drop out so I don't exactly have the medical expertise to refute your claim. But I'd like to give Merck the benefit of the doubt and assume they're not run by moloch worshipping degenerates conspiring to destroy the country's youth by giving them mental illnesses that drive them to commit sin. Or whatever the wackier members of the anti-vax community believe. I've read some fucking ridiculous stories about anti vax parents.

stopping pandemics > you're freedoms

fuck your pro-disease agenda

>But I'd like to give Merck the benefit of the doubt and assume they're not run by moloch worshipping degenerates conspiring to destroy the country's youth by giving them mental illnesses that drive them to commit sin.
i don't think they are deliberately doing anything bad.

i think, at worse, these things are not as perfectly safe as they say they are. i think they're in it for the money, and don't really care about how bad it is

example: food companies who use preservatives, that turn out many years later to be bad for you in some ways. are they plotting, scheming, and conspiring to hurt us? no! they just want MONEY

Nipponese have our backs:
>Systemic autoimmunity appears to be the inevitable consequence of over-stimulating the host's immune 'system' by repeated immunization with antigen, to the levels that surpass system's self-organize criticality.
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0008382

Look up "Autoimmune disorders"

you'd have to have serious medical knowledge to understand the vaccine issue, and nobody on Jow Forums has that.
but the extent to which the governments of the world are cracking down on anyone who questions the practice of injecting yourself with unknown substances has convinced me that these vaccines must be dangerous, for some minority of people, in a minority of cases ... otherwise the government wouldn't be going this nuts.

discord
=|+|=|350|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 5.jpg (344x307, 35K)

A vaccinated person is far less likely to spread disease than an unvaccinated one. In a vaccinated population, spread of the specific disease is often completely eradicated, because the amount of potential vaccinated carriers is too low to sustain the disease.
>vaccination = eradication of disease
>some people refuse to vaccinate = disease remains, can infect people

>A vaccinated person is far less likely to spread disease than an unvaccinated one
not necessarily true

many diseases are not vaccinated for, thus vaccinated people are not predisposed to getting it

many unvaccinated people are not exposed to any diseases for which there are vaccines

really, there are an enormous number of unvaccinated people who have never spread a deadly, infectuous disease. the vast majority, in fact

> In a vaccinated population, spread of the specific disease is often completely eradicated, because the amount of potential vaccinated carriers is too low to sustain the disease.
correct
and sometimes diseases that do not have vaccines are totally eradicated

look: i am not anti-vaccine. i am against FORCED vaccines. well over 95% of people, apparently vaccinate without being forced.

>vaccination = eradication of disease
no this is incorrect. they are not equivalent

>some people refuse to vaccinate = disease remains, can infect people
this is also incorrect

you seriously do not understand what "=" means? it means equal, the same. those two things are unequal

diseases have been eradicated without vaccines

also, i still do not think, even if everything you said is 100% accurate (it is not) that it justifies forcing (less than 1% of) people to be injected against their will.

Attached: vaccine-mortality.jpg (750x502, 100K)

discord
=|+|=|472|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 22.jpg (236x234, 21K)

discord/
=|+|=|622|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 2.jpg (396x372, 58K)