I have 140+ IQ, a 10/10 personality, and a top 5% penis size

I have 140+ IQ, a 10/10 personality, and a top 5% penis size.

But I am a 3/10 in appearance. How desireable am I on the dating market?

Attached: welcome-to-the-real-world.jpg (500x500, 114K)

youre not until you become rich

Not one of these things is true.

>10/10 personality
yeah right
you sound like an immodest asshole. That's probably the reason they don't like you.

Whatever. Just assume such a theoretical entity then.

How desireable is a person with such stats?

Hard to say, first impressions are weighted higher than any other social interaction. If you say nothing and just stand there with your 3/10 face hanging out then you won't catch many fish. If you use your 10/10 charm right away your chance goes up.

This. plays a role in society as better than everyone else but they see you as fucking annoying idiot bragging about muh IQ and how fucking hipster you were at some shitty festival last summer fingering some dudes asshole.

>a person with a great personality can not be aware of it

Please do not be this insecure. Awesome people can be aware of their own awesomeness.

You can do better, I believe in you user

you don't have any of that but the ugly, but:
intensely ugly men with money and high level social skills just have a "distinct appearance", women will fall over them because it gives them social and economic status while giving the chance to virtue signal how they "really" aren't a shallow gold digger.

it depends, but if you are truly a 3 fairly low. when it comes to attraction, mind, body, and spirit are all deeply connected. Physical attraction is based on symmetry and vitality. So someone who is unattractive has asymmetrical and unappealing features. this isn't just for looks though.

speaking from a kinesiology standpoint, assymetrical people are riddled with imbalances that make them flawed. Muscle imbalences, disc degeneration, various injuries, ect.

regarding your personality, your probably not qualified to assess yourself, even if you do feel strongly detatched.

regarding your dick size, unless your a dicklet, it doesn't truly matter that much in the real world. and even if it did, it isn't something that would help you in the dating market as you would never get the chance to show it.

hopefully though, you are only a 3 out of ten because you are soft, undisciplined, fat. and apathetic. If this is the case, then your in a pretty good position because these are all things you can change with time and hard work.

but on the other hand, if you are deformed, disabled, or just have a really unfortunate face this will just be something that you have to manage.

that being said if you truly are a charming charismatic genies then your success should allow you to attract a mate even if you look like Quasimodo.

Just my perspective on the situation

you rich? high paying job?

NEET, so I can not attract golddiggers.

Attached: D1GGSfyXQAEi5Ws.jpg (1920x1604, 398K)

I've been with mamy women already. But can I reasonable aim for 7-8/10s with these stats? Can intelligence and personality bridge a 4-5 looks gap?

Not with all or even most women, obviously. But with the least shallow of them?

Attached: 435c76afbcecd89693c9d9135871ede7.jpg (1365x2048, 257K)

than all the shit you mentioned earlier is basically useless. your an ugly neet, no cares about your iq or penis size

honestly from what I know about you, no.

You admitted yourself you are low status and unattractive. being a neet you are a dependent clinging on to your parents or your government for survival (unless you are somehow fortunate enough to support yourself without an occupation)

despite your proposed intelligence and charisma, you simply don't have enough going for you that will attract and keep a beautiful women.

think of it, if you were a gorgeous women, would you settle for a ugly leech? even if he was smart? probably not.

Life isn't an rpg. everthing is connected and works in harmony. a lot of people have the health, the looks, the intelligence, and are also socially adjusted. while some people have none.

no matter where you start though, the vast majority of people can improve.

Sit down and evaluate your life from a holistic standpoint.

are you healthy? (both physically and mentally?)

do you have meaningful prospects for the future?

are you trying to expand your support system?

if you are willing to put in the time, you can always get better. even if llife isn't ideal.

this is coming from someone who had all of these things in life, but after a slew of health, legal, and social problems I have had to start from scratch.

I spent the past year rehabilliting my body and mind after a serious neverous breakdown caused by many things (losing my position in school due to finincal issues, a fight that landed me in jail, and a debilitating back injury I sustained while preparing for special forces selection)

life is unfair, life is cruel, but you must contend, adapt and never look back. We will all one day rot, but you must do what you can with what you have. It is the only righteous way to live

So looks and money are the only things that really matter to women?

If so, that is devastatingly depressing. What a ridiculous world we live in.

Attached: dovey yoga.webm (1920x1080, 1.82M)

other things matter, but not if your a neet. being neet automatically disqualifies you

also your delusional if your neet and think you have 10\10 personality

a 140 would have figured it out by now
hell a 130 shouldnt even have a problem
you sure about your score?

I want to enjoy life and have fun, not waste it on a demonstrably meaningless 9-5 because it is what others or society expect of me. People who live like that deeply regret it on their deathbeds.

Attached: if only you knew how different things could be.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

>10/10 personality
It's not 10/10 if you're on Jow Forums

>intelligence = dating skills

It is not a mere logical equation.

Attached: NUcerRO.jpg (465x800, 100K)

society expects it from you because its the only way society as a whole can function. your a leech. if everyone behaved like you society would collapse.

if you wanna neet it up, go for it. dont act like your better. at least be honest with yourself.

Wow you're right xD have an upvote kind sir

get rich, if you have a 140 iq it should be easy for you