6ft

>6ft
>Going out with a girl from work that's 5ft5
>Feel slightly bad I'm taking a manlets girl

Anyone else feel bad for manlets?

Attached: 6546gnb.jpg (750x922, 73K)

Wow, so cool

>a manlets girl
LOL manlets wish they could get a 5'5 girl. Anything over 5' and you're fine.

5'5 isn't that short for a girl.

5ft 5 is perfect for a 6ft dude

I feel bad for you for letting this website get in your head so much

Get your test checked dude what on earth is this garbage of a post

Dream of this stench

This

Bro im 6'4 210lbs and my gf is 4'8 95lbs I'm not even joking

The looks we get in public are mega keks

Attached: Sanrio_Characters_Cinnamoroll--Espresso--Cappuccino--Chiffon_%28Cinnamoroll%29_Image001.jpg (480x480, 28K)

>6'4
>dating a 5'0 girl
Don't hate me manlets, I like short girls and she likes tall guys

This, get some bloodwork done op, cant be having these low test dog memes

Divine the miasma.

>she likes tall guys
Ha what a unique fetish ha

Attached: 52707B8A-41B7-458E-9C33-C60F3D2B5E10.jpg (446x399, 28K)

enjoy your children being below average height

all short girls love tall guys

Manlets belong with lanklettes anyway. The last thing they need to be doing is doubling down on the midget gene.

I like tall girls amyway.
-t. 5'3"

>be 5'8''
>short girl I was dating constantly brings up me being short
>girls around my height or taller never said a thing
really makes you think

Women below 6' should neck themselves

>6ft
>97kg
>Lifting 3 years
>Every time i go city with my gf thats 5ft4
>Manlets literally give me death stares

Girlfriend picked up on it, she noticed shorter guys acted hostile towards me for no reason. She found it funny.

Attached: 321.jpg (600x800, 112K)

it's cute that your gf panders to your delusions

And tall guys love short women, their sexual taste probably developed as a result of their height. It's okay, at least they leave desperate tall women for us 5'8 manlets which are better than womenlets.

why do lanklets FEAR tall women?

Manlets should date tall women anyway unless they want children even shorter than themselves.

Shes right though, short guys get as jealous as women... they get envy when they see a taller guy with a short girl.

They aren't used to being height mogged by women, manlets used to it, that's why tall women are far more compromising on their mate height and manlets a lot of the times prefer taller women.

Fugg bros there's this cute petite girl at work who keeps mirin' and telling me that I'm bigger than her boyfriend now, but I don't want to cuck him because I've been in his position before and it fucking sucks. At our staff party she got plastered and was literally running her fingers through my hair telling me how soft it was. I was eating a creamsicle at work a few days ago and when she walked by me she pretended to lick it. When I move stuff, she tells me how big and strong I am. I was cleaning the sink the other day and water was splashing everywhere because I was clearing out the drain, and she walks over to me and literally says "Hehe it's that wet pussy sound hehehe." Like how the fuck am I supposed to respond to that? I just said "Haha, y-yeah..." and spilled my spaghetti everywhere. I'm on /nofap/ and this is excruciating.

speaking of manlets, why are most racing drivers and riders short?
like even the finnish and german ones are in the 170-175 range
are manlets built for SPEED?

At least for motorcycles, midgets are better because of low weight (better fuel economy) etc.., as well as aerodynamics.

So this is the power of nofap.

Not bad.

>at friends house yesterday
>mother approaches me
>"Wow user! Its been so long! You havent grown an inch"
I hate being 5'9

Attached: 9D2180E0-820F-4219-A7BF-ED16ADCDA140.png (511x287, 122K)

Lol I'm 6'3 and my fiance is 5ft

Fucker leave the woman let's to us. Besides think about your manlet children, no, really, poor choice bro
>inb4 congrats brother, stay happy with her and fuck the rest (except gains)

why do people find short women attractive lol

We're jealous of her user, we too want a tall bf while being the pint sized partner. The death stares to you are because you did not choose us, it pains us dearly and makes us angry at the same time

fuck her boyfriend

I know that feel. Except for i attract ONLY gfs of surrounding friends and family while making no progress with the single chicks i aim at.

If you are at all a principled person, don't mess around with her. You already know the pain of being on the other end of this kind of bullshit and you must not further encourage this behavior in women.

-Best case scenario: you will confront her about her actions considering she has a boyfriend. Make it clear she's playing shitty games and will reap shitty rewards for it.

-Acceptable scenario: you just ignore her. Inflate not her ego or confidence.

-Bad scenario: You smash but maintain enough intelligence in your faggot brain to dump and run afterwards. Nothing good comes of this.

Worst case scenario: You smash AND keep her. You are fucking over another person, you are encouraging degeneracy in this woman and, lest you forget, if she did this to another man, she WILL do the same to you. You are nothing more than a cock and balls to temporarily mooch off of until she finds someone better.

Attached: hmmstve.jpg (1024x966, 141K)

size difference is my fetish

*all girls love tall guys

Manlet here. They're actually all mine regardless of height, but I don't mind if you use them too. They're just women.

cope

The weight limit only applies to the vehicle
They cut like mad and only train forearms

this

in F1 the pilot must weight 80kg if he weights less they put ballast in the car
still, a very tall or wide person would have problems fitting in the car

Yeah, f1 also has no power steering and wide ass slicks, so you can't get away with slapping an absolute twink in the cockpit
Same applies to motorcycle roadracing and offroad, having a heavier rider will let you absorb more bumps and you need to be able to muscle the handlebars for tight switcharounds and to wade in deep shit