How the hell do you guys manage to eat so much...

How the hell do you guys manage to eat so much? Started lifting like 2-3 weeks ago but only counted calories starting a few days ago and realized that I only eat about 900-1.1k cal/day and trying to up it (to 1.6k today) makes me feel bloated and feel like throwing up. 155lb 5'8 M and need 2937 cals for reference.

Attached: friedrice.jpg (630x411, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You literally just choke it down.
I cannot tell you how many times me and lifting buddy/roomie have sat together and wolfed down shakes, oats or bird & rice and both commented how we felt we were going to puke.
Look on the bright side, you don't have to cut.

Forgot to add that I'm doing GSLP + about 17% body fat w/BMI method

How tf do u eat so little I

Why are you lying (or not counting right)?
calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

According to you, you'd be losing 1.5- 2lb/wk

Watch a tv or something while eating

Eat calorie dense foods. If you don't have a big appetite it's pretty much force feeding for the first few months. It's difficult, unpleasant and it really sucks, but you will get used to it. If you thought lifting was the difficult part you were wrong.

Unironically good advice.
Also use bigger plates and select more calorie dense food

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY SANDWICH AND A GLASS OF MILK

EVERY

TWO

HOURS

Your not 17% if you can't eat >1k

>Not jam, preserves or honey

No.

wouldn't that just make you fat?

>900-1.1k cal/day and trying to up it (to 1.6k today)

Your testosterone levels will probably go up significantly just from increasing your calories.

I remember I was a skinny fuck from age 0-18 and then I got into lifting and started eating more food, then I started getting acne for the first time and had a growth spurt in height and muscle, and even my hair started to thin a little in the corners of the forehead.

Low calories = low testosterone.

If you're gaining weig weight its GOAT! But yes, dont go overboard op, track calories and macros

Previously I've been losing 1-1.5lb or so every week at like 900-1.1k cal yeah, I didn't realize how many calories were in food and didn't count at all since I thought it was "enough." Only started counting a few days ago to realize how little it was, and trying to eat more since then. Image related is what I used to eat, and adding more every day up till 1.6k what I have now but eating so much feels strange to say the least.
I usually just eat rice + fish + chicken + whatever vegetables I can get for cheap.
idk how the bmi method for body fat % works but that's what it is I guess, don't really know how else to get it
got tested recently for microdick and 300ng/dl testosterone lmfao just kill me

OP is trying to clean bulking though?

forgot to attach image, this was 2 days ago and yes I'm trying to bulk

Attached: foodcalories.png (457x394, 75K)

For better or worse, i just realized that I get 1200 cals a day from whole milk. I'm roughly the same size as you and I eat 3k a day.

>got tested recently for microdick and 300ng/dl testosterone lmfao just kill me

For your weight and height, try around low 2000 calories for a while, that should be maintenance levels. It can take a while for testosterone levels to rise.

>How the hell do you guys manage to eat so much?
Eat stuff you actually like.

That's roughly 155 grams of lactose.

is lactose all that bad for you?

Buy thighs.

Add nuts/seeds.
Start putting oil/butter in everything.

You can have a cheese sandwich and it's already 500kcal. You can drink 1l of milk and its over 600kcal. A small bag of roasted peanuts is over 1000kcal.

It's better than sucrose/fructose but it is still a massive amount of sugar without a fiber buffer.

For you, focus on high density stuff for energy eg natural peanut butter, or some nice sugary cups of tea

Post body desu

>How the hell do you guys manage to eat so much?
Im 6'1 and weighed 60kg when I started lifting, pic related.

I started by counting calories and trying to stuff myself and I felt the same way, it was awful and I hated doing it. So I stopped counting and started having four set meals every day which I just increased in size gradually.
>whey shake and a cup of oats breakfast
>protein + salad for lunch
>mixed nuts and fruit for afternoon snack
>protein + carbs + veg dinner

Just keep trying to increase each meal, if you have one potato this week, have two the next ect. When I started I got sick eating half a cup of oats, now I have a full cup and have to stop myself having more. It just takes your body a lot of time to adjust to you working out and the extra nutrients demands that entails. It probably took me 6 months before I really felt comfortable eating a lot. Just never give up and keep lifting, your body will adjust and you'll get hungrier and hungrier over time. Now I have the opposite problem, I want to eat more but have to stop myself.

Im 85kg now and people comment all the time that I look much better.

Attached: IMG_1961.jpg (588x908, 167K)

Attached: 20190714_021715.jpg (918x1517, 523K)

Not
Gonna
Make
It

whole milk, peanut butter, olive oil everything

Oatmeal, tons of calories, doesn't fill you up that much, you can add whatever you want, tastes delicious, healthy.

bruh moment
at least say why reeeee

Lean meat and vegetables doesn't fill me up, easy to do 6 meals a day

What is that white thing in your pelly button?

Attached: intredasting.jpg (604x499, 42K)

Looks like a penis

worms

Oatmeal+PB+Apple sauce.
I like to add cinnamon and ginger.
Or canned pumpkin after Thanksgiving.

I'm retarded and used a black marker around the outside for a dumb joke the other day and it hasn't washed off yet + belly button naturally white because fat around it, not really sure.
thanks I'll try those soon

You don't need 3k calories lol just start trying to hit 2k.

Find calorically dense foods that you like, make an actual effort and follow a rigid meal plan, you need to be eating at least 3 large meals a day to hit your reference, adding something sweet after a big meal will let you bump your calories up. How often are you lifting?

Yeah you still probably aren't weighing your food

>realized that I only eat about 900-1.1k cal/day

>5'8"
>155 lb

Attached: 1232846190905.jpg (492x559, 78K)

Drink milk

I am 5'8 125 lbs you are nothing compared to me