Collegefags, is the meme about starting over in college true?

Collegefags, is the meme about starting over in college true?
Being a loser in high school the past 4 years really fucked me up and i have the choice of either stayin in my house another two years for community college or moving to a decent party school that will be more expensive.
Living like a loser in high school really messed me up mentally and I at least want one more shot into normiehood. Any incels here convert to normiehood when they got to a social college?

Attached: A9DC4336-D6D9-4FCA-ADF2-9E281A3245C4.jpg (1108x831, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Totally true. College is not high school. After that is real world where sportsball doesn't matter.

Fuck no. I go to a college in a different city and I'm more alone than ever.

You should obviously go to college,but it's not too different from Highschool desu

complete opposite responses

I went to uni after being a loser and things turned out well at first. Made a huge effort tho, but it paid off. But abused alcohol too much and ended up fucking up everything. Plus the lack of sexual experience had a negative effect on my relationships and devastated my self esteem, so the past clawing at my present self really did a lot of harm.
So I ended up alone and isolated the second year. Now I'm at uni again after having dropped out and getting licked out of the navy somewhere in the middle. I dont try as hard anymore so I dont get as good results as I used to. At this point I've given up.

If there's a moral of the story, is that you can turn things around, but it's not a fresh start. You're the same old loser you and overcoming that will not be easy. Do not get overconfident when things start working out either. Girls might be wetting their panties for you, but if you take a couple of wrong steps they'll all leave in unison.

It depends. New people at college won't have the preconceptions of those at HS. The same rumours won't apply. However, if you try to reinvent yourself and try too hard it can be inauthentic.
In general, it's easier to find people who are accepting of different interests in college than HS.

I was a loser in highschool, barely graduated. I took a year off and failed out of community college twice fucking around doing drugs and jerking off. Good times. Lot of money wasted. Decided to get my shit together, quit drugs and stopped hanging out with stoner friends and now Im a straight A honers student. Not meme, you just have to genuinely be interested in success. Do everything they tell you. You dont have to believe it but you have to do it (literally just be responsible). Its easier than you think, most people dont realize how much stuff they just skip or do terrible jobs of because they are lazy. Just dont do that.
And stop smoking.

I gathered user. I gathered

Attached: 1553018377323.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

Once a loser, always a loser. Change your mentality and stop watching fucking kids cartoons, maybe you gotta shot.

Im 2nd year of college. First i picked a law program cause fuck it I like money. Finished the year then dropped out, had no real friends and wasent enjoying it. Now im doing a video program and am meeting people like me and have friends and am really enjoying it.

Im sure you'll be fine, good luck.

It depends on the person and type of college you go to.
I commute and I'm like the user whose alone. It has to do more with my personality, but god am I am alone...
It's worse because you see so many people being happy and social while your just...there.

I'm and let me just say, I like being alone.

I truly feel that I'm beheld to no one but myself in college.

i agree it depends on what kind of college you go to. a college in a city or one that's bigger will likely have a lot of people from different places who are likely to be more open minded and may also be looking for a new start. colleges in smaller areas probably have kids who just go to their local college so they can continue socializing like they did in high school and a smaller population is likely to create more of a hive mentality.

Find a good group of friends who will have your back. They're more important than any normie party.

what's so obvious about going to college?

>"starting over" when you've been a loser your whole life
Sure you can start over, but you have to put in an effort first (the effort you were unwilling to put in when you were going to high school). Change doesn't come easy, and chances are, if you were a loser autist in high school, you'll remain a loser autist in college.

Unless you want to start wagecucking, get at least some College Education

It's true if you put effort into it
I went to a large school so I just viewed my classmates and random people around campus and perfect testing grounds to try out shit I read in books on getting over anxiety and talking to people

I became less social in college as opposed to high-school. Even if you make friends in college it's so hard to keep in contact with them since you'll never end up in the same classes again.
If you weren't able to make friends in high-school, you definitely won't be able to make friends in college, where it's even harder to do so.

Makes sense, but only if you're actively trying to be different from how you were in high school. No one knows you yet so there are little expectations.

discord
=|+|=|371|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 1.jpg (437x404, 49K)

I tell ya what, I didn't. In fact, I became more fucked up, just do trade school or something, anything but college, because it is a scam and you would wonder from time to time why you are here unless you were to become a doctor.

discord
=|+|=|490|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 20.png (360x500, 125K)

If you have some specific thing that made high school suck, yes, whatever event, reputation, rumor, nickname, etc. will not follow you.

Most people will assume you're a more-or-less normal well-adjusted human unless and until you demonstrate otherwise.

Usually the things that you thought were most unfair, that you worked hard to overcome but could not shake despite how much you changed, yeah... everybody's gonna see "the real you" now.

OTOH, things about you that may have been overshadowed by historical assumptions/expectations might catch you by surprise.

No. It only gets worse. If you go to college forget about sociallizing and focus on your degree.

discord
=|+|=|639|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 19.jpg (790x800, 62K)