Always support others

>always support others
>nobody supports me
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Attached: 1491790070706.gif (498x437, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
discord/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im such a nice guy, but the girls dont give me the pussy i earned... what the fuck

>always being the one to listen to problems
>only problems
>no chitchat or mutual help

go fuck yourself i bet you had that one loaded just waiting for a thread to drop it on well guess what this is the wrong thread you fucking stupid idiot.

I used to be so nice i should have been drowning in pussy because i gave them my time and attention for their shit problems.
PAYBACK WHEN

still not talking about women why don't you go fuck off to pussyland where everything is about you and you can't go a femtosecond without congratulating yourself for having a stinky hole that fat indians on the internet constantly want pictures of

oh yeah it was loaded in alright, in the OP. what makes the way the OP says it different than how i said it?

youre trying to create friendships through the idea that if you listen to them rant, they have to reward you in return, when in reality, if you create a friendship based on that, dont be stunned when thats all you get

>hurr durr all i can think about is pussy everything must be a pussy plot why would anyone ever be nice to another human being ever
you are so stupid

IF WE DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT WOMEN, THE FUCK ARE WE GONNA COMPLAIN ABOUT THEN?

what are you a woman? no difference in immature relationship attitudes like that, male or female. learn that, and maybe youll move up and actually get whatever youre looking for. complaining will get you nothing but self loathing, which is retarded. enough people are loating you already. root for a fucking underdog sometime will you

you miss the point entirely
>i did [blank]. because i did [blank], someone else HAS to [blank] as a reward
what do you even want?

Its a fucking attentionwhore. FUCK YOU WHORE OP AND THIS FAGGOT THREAD

you have a point but we can go five minutes without a pussy thread, cant we

>enough people are loating you already. root for a fucking underdog sometime will you
fuck you, self-righteous faggot. i only root for underdogs. i only lift my friends up. my only mistake is that maybe i should make friends with happier people though. that's why i'm so exhausted.

friends? you just called out your friends and are insulting them.... sounds like you need to change, not your friends. i wouldnt want to be friends with someone who talks behind my back. thats how i know youre a woman. women dont like confrontation, so they do fake shit like this where the "friends" cant see it. face it pumpkin, you need to change, not anyone else.

heres a brain game for you. youve mentioned nothing but negative aspects of your "Friends" because they didnt give you what you want. what are some positive aspects of your friends? what do you like about them?

So learn from your fucking mistakes and stop helping these fucking shitbags since they dont give a shit about you. wew thread closed. Give happier people a chance! See, you already had the fucking answer in your head and still wanted fucking attention.

i'm not going to directly respond to anything you said because you're such a stupid self-righteous faggot that you just made all those assumptions and are now arguing from them as if your perspective and experience is so limited that you are literally incapable of viewing the world objectively

thanks though

yeah you're not wrong. i need to give myself more opportunities to meet happier people. i do blame myself for being in this position. it just sucks that i'm trying so hard to be positive in negative environments and i'm not getting back as much as i put in.

why shouldnt i assume if you dont clear anything up?
by the way, you ignored where you got found out as a nice guy cringelord faggot. must be another Epic Win :^) for me

you just want an echo chamber. youre going to continue to have no real friends if you keep this mindset

>Positive
>Insulting their friends
You sound way more negative to me.

>why shouldnt i assume if you dont clear anything up?
annoyed that you want to attack me for being a "woman" when you could fuck off to somewhere else on the internet and do it just as easily but r9k is your only safe space so you wait for others to lower themselves to your level and beat them while they're down. real big of you, fuckface

where am i insulting anyone

>attacking
no im not lol? youre paranoid as fuck, chill the fuck out. You expect this hate and anger from others because you dish it out yourself. those friends lowered their guard down too, and you just made a post about how you think they dont give enough because you listened to them rant. thats literally what your thread is about... you think your friends arent good enough because of how they act

r9k is a safe space? then i am more than happy to discord you. i know your ass has that lmao

People here want pussy or something as payback for listening to people's problems, supporting others, etc. I just want a friend who will talk to me about random shit, in addition to helping me with my problems (or letting me vent) like I help them.

>i only lift my friends up. my only mistake is that maybe i should make friends with happier people though. that's why i'm so exhausted.
>it just sucks that i'm trying so hard to be positive in negative environments and i'm not getting back as much as i put in.
>nobody supports me
Directly copied from your posts. Maybe you don't hate your friends, but you are definitely being overly negative against them. Imagine if some person was doing this same thing to you, and being angry at you because being yourself isn't enough for them. Wouldn't that feel shitty?

Im here lets do eet
vent

don't you think it would be fucking nice to constantly be there for people and then the one time you lower your guard someone even says one thing to support you? because i think it would be real fucking nice.

also i'm not drunk enough to add anyone on discord right now. but i appreciate you replying to me because now i am venting and it feels good to have someone to listen in some way or other.

that sounds really nice. that would be ideal wouldn't it? if you could just make a friend who was on your wavelength and you always felt like they had your back no matter what.

i constantly think about this and that's one of the reasons i am so nice and supportive. yeah i'd feel like shit if i found out i wasn't doing enough for someone. so i try to do everything i can before they even ask.

I actually did that once. Waste of a fucking half hour. She ghosted me after that. I did not go pajeet on her and made a advance or something. Just some suggestions for things she needed to vent. Barely a thanks, felt like a cuck even though it wasnt about a relationship, just some life problems and she would come back kek. Why even bother?

if you want support you should go to church.
why in the world would you come here

OP sounds like a highschool drama girl. Realise fast which people are shit and which are not. Deal with it.

i wouldnt tell your stupid ass the first fucking thing lmao, because youd hold it against me and blackmail me with insulting posts on r9k. and thats the point. youre overly possessive and preying on people with lowered guard because theyre upset. youre really shitty for doing that. you are the exact same as the nice guy memes that are laughed at and ridiculed, because your mindset is disgusting

But you aren't nice and supportive... You're insulting your friends.... And taking the side of someone whos using you...

I support others because it feels nice to help them. It'd be weird to expect anything back. Maybe you're not doing it for the right reasons OP? I wouldn't mind getting some support back at some point but honestly I think it'd be awkward and I'd refuse it. Why do you choose to support others if it frustrates you?

Attached: confused-looking-anime-girls-with-interrogation-marks-on-their-heads-2558113[1].png (500x646, 97K)

yeah maybe i should. i'm only here because i have nowhere else to go.

>youre overly possessive and preying on people with lowered guard because theyre upset.
it's possible that's the case and i'm not aware of it, but when i try to cheer my friends up i'm only thinking about their happiness. maybe this is hard to believe. obviously it's not completely selfless though or i wouldn't have made this thread.

what is it then? let's assume i'm selfish and i have ulterior motives. what would a person even gain in that situation?

you're right it would be weird to expect anything back. the knowledge you helped someone should be a reward in itself if you care about someone. when i help people i never really have a reason for doing it other than that it hurts me to see others in pain. maybe i am trying to relieve my own pain by helping them and if that's the case i can see where i'm going about this all wrong and should focus on myself instead of paying so much attention to others.

this thread is helping me realize i am a piece of shit thank you everyone

>but when i try to cheer my friends up i'm only thinking about their happiness
thats a lie. if you really cared, you wouldnt be making threads shit talking them. get real

> i can see where i'm going about this all wrong and should focus on myself
which is what you will NEVER do because all you want is something in return. you dont actually care about the people you "listen" to. all you think about is your reward of a higher friendship/relationship

yeah I think introspecting for a bit would really help you user. In my case I help others because I'm worthless on my own. If I can benefit someone in some way it feels less like I'm wasting space. People have told me that's an unhealthy way of thinking but nobody has ever been able to prove me wrong outside of arguments like "everyone has value!!!!1" and "nobody is worthless :("

There's nothing wrong with wanting to help others, and if your reason is really because you hate seeing them in pain then that's a really good reason! Even if it's you trying to relieve your own pain that's not bad because you're doing a good thing in the process. What happens when you get the feeling of wanting someone to support you? Do you lash out on others?

Attached: 23a[1].jpg (500x375, 112K)

Somebody else mentioned it in the thread, but the whole "nice guy" attitude, is really close to how you act. You let someone vent to you, and because of that, you seemingly want them to be closer friends and becoming possessive of them in return. It almost seems like you demand something back from them, which is frankly disgusting, and should not be your reason for trying to be friends with that person at all.

I have the same problem OP. People from my servers always contact me wanting to bitch about their lives. I've started to realize I can't allow that They just use me as a therapist. They don't care about my life, not even a casual chat.

Both men and women do this to me if that matters.

Attached: VapidBlondAxisdeer-poster.jpg (368x368, 15K)

guess what dumbass? you can change that, but youre not gonna, because anyone that gives you real advice, you just call them self righteous assholes and ignore help. my guess is that you are going to continue to prey on people and continue to wonder why girls wont give you any pussy even though youre a nice guy

How does it feel to be a complete cuck on a discord server?

youre the cuck if youre trying to do anything sexual on discord

Neck yourself you trash.

I never get any pusseeeeeee, I respect girls so much, but they never give me any pusseeeeeeeeee, once I bought this girl a jacket she really wanted, and she didn't give me her pusseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>Not using helping others as your own coping mechanism
It's like you guys don't even try

I've been feeling like the black sheep. I got this glock 17

Attached: 2XMEAK5CEJFYZLZHEZDWIONPZY.jpg (1400x788, 85K)

I dont even use discord, its for fags, trannies and emotional garbage disposals like you

>thats a lie. if you really cared, you wouldnt be making threads shit talking them. get real
it was an uncommon moment of vulnerability for me. you understand that right? it's not like i'm always thinking this. i got depressed and started wishing i had someone to talk to.

>which is what you will NEVER do because all you want is something in return. you dont actually care about the people you "listen" to. all you think about is your reward of a higher friendship/relationship
isn't that an intrinsic reward though? it's not an expected value exactly, it's something that just organically happens.

ironically enough as i was reading the rest of these posts i was told some really nice things by the people i talk to and now i feel like an even bigger asshole. crazy timing. maybe they're in this thread right now.

>In my case I help others because I'm worthless on my own. If I can benefit someone in some way it feels less like I'm wasting space.
i get that too. it sounds like you doubt yourself a lot and being able to take care of others gives you a reason to find some good in yourself. it's another coping mechanism but some people resort to things that don't benefit anyone and only makes things worse, so all in all i suppose it's better to help others instead of doing something that could end up having really bad consequences.

thank you for understanding why i want to help others too. i am also bad at accepting help so i tend to kind of downplay it because i don't feel like it's that important for others to care about me, but when i get really down like i did now, it's all i can think about. i don't lash out at people except on Jow Forums. i think a lot of us have a lot of rage we don't normally express and it tends to come out when we're able to be anonymous and not be held accountable for our actions.

okay for the record i do get pussy but THIS IS NOT A PUSSY THREAD

discord
=|+|=|346|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 26.jpg (347x424, 43K)

discord
=|+|=|468|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 18.jpg (540x540, 69K)

All the support ya need >>> 926Au9

Attached: Cade_alt.jpg (391x391, 12K)

discord/