Daily reminder that people with BPD deserve unconditional love and respect

Daily reminder that people with BPD deserve unconditional love and respect.

Attached: 1552542501418.png (1070x1070, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only from their favorite person. Why should I give two shits about BPD people if they don't give a shit about me?

i don't love or respect people in general so why should i love and respect crazies?

Unironically someone with BPD tried to rape my gf, fuck people with BPD, they're all that bad but they're still pieces of shit

>the specific neuro processes of a particular person makes them a moderately unpleasant person
>"lol what a cunt I hope bad things happen to them"

>the specific neuro processes of a particular person makes them a clinically diagnosed unpleasant person
>"what are beautiful tortured soul :( I wish I could help them"

Attached: 078.gif (200x300, 1.03M)

This is true.
Also stop fetishizing mental illnesses including bpd

Attached: 1550711522593.png (780x1052, 773K)

pretty sure bpd doesn't make you rape people. thats just the person being a scumbag.

Why the fuck should anyone deserve anything unconditionally? Are you some filthy scum sacking piece of shit waste of space like most of them are?

why do they deserve unconditional love more than anyone else?

provided you eagerly drain my balls into every orifice in your body on a weekly basis, sure, I'd love and respect you unconditionally

Daily reminder that bpd people are fucking badshit insane and I'll only love them if they deserve. you delusional cunt

there;s enough mental illness to go around. crazy people don't deserve anything

It's true. If everyone would just realise how unique and special I am and treat me with unconditional love and respect, I would always be happy and never hurt anyone.

daily reminder most people online are self diagnosed attention whores
o woe is me

discord
=|+|=|513|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 13.jpg (286x484, 40K)

>Also stop fetishizing mental illnesses including bpd
No!

Attached: 1536922066343.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Please? You're just gonna get hurt

All people with BPD should be killed by firing squads.

Agreed, end my suffering please.

Never had any love given to me, so i forced others to like me by fear or blackmail. It's better to just manipulate em

Attached: gayboss.jpg (579x640, 152K)

>so i forced others to like me by fear or blackmail. It's better to just manipulate em
Post greentext.

>You're just gonna get hurt
That's exactly what I'm looking for since I have troubles with feeling good

Attached: 1501606263379.jpg (1074x531, 285K)

I also know that feeling but you're still gonna hurt them. What do you think causes it? I only feel normal when others dislike me and feel like any positive emotions are fake

What about schizoids?

originallio

Attached: 1553244978368.jpg (800x800, 82K)

>tfw you'll never lovingly hurt user

Schzoids who get into relationships are like BPDs without the fun parts. You seem like normal caring empathetic people, until you start to withdraw and become extremely emotionally distant and it feels like being in a relationship by yourself.

Then even if they stick it out your fear of commitment will cause you to drop your partner without remorse because you don't have a shred of emotional attachment to them.

I think the funniest thing is that people develop BPD from not receiving enough love as a child or whatever, for me it apparently was conditional love I could never meet the expectations of, and a complete destruction of the concept of trust and relationships as my mother divorced, dated, and married various men as she grew dissatisfied with the last throughout my upbringing

My mother had my sister when she was 22 and me a year later, she was mentally still a teenager and my father was 10 years older than her
her mother is similarly wacked out and hyper-critical

it took me until the age of 19 and years of severe mental illness to even realize something was off and get diagnosed, I've been trying so hard to work past all the neuroses and just be a normal person like don't you think I want to be normal too you insensitive fucks

I'm male btw ama

Basedzoids are fine by me. You guys are pretty apathetic and non-judgemental, if there were more of you maybe it wouldn't be so hard for an autist like me to get a job.

Very well... uhhh

>be me
>have 8/10 stages of bpd
>no one likes how silent i am
>Go to martial arts courses
>get black belt
>Learn how to use a sword and environment techniques
>Encounter a batch of gopniks
>beat them up
>they plan to kill me
>20 russians
>end up winning and losing alot of blood
>ambulance_sirens.mp3
>wake up in the hospital
>Nasty scars on my body and face, crossing the eye
>Get disturbed
>Everyone at school heard what happened
>Suddenly become a chad
>Girls love me
>find out everyone is actually afraid of me
>They think i will do a school shooting if they continue to ignore me and bully me
>mfw now kingpin of my college

Attached: cul68I6.jpg (1920x1080, 500K)

>but you're still gonna hurt them
How?
I dunno, maybe I'm emotionally masochistic or something like that
Why would you want to do that?

Such is life in non-western europe

>Why would you want to do that?
because it would be fun and lewd

I fail to see how hurting others can be fun or lewd even if they're into that

Attached: 1526484744176.jpg (598x598, 100K)

Those that actually have BPD or any mental illness don't want it to be their identity. It's the same way trans hate chasers and fat girls hate being fetishized. You will affect their self esteem and it will feel like you wouldn't like them if they were normal. God help you if you have a savior complex

Please hurt me I deserve it tbdesu

If you're a masochist, then yes.... it can be fun and lewd, especially if you wrap your pp with barbed wire

Generally people can be nasty most of the time

Attached: 71NfnWbvQrL._SX355_.jpg (355x205, 6K)

well i don't have to feel bad if they want it
it just is fun, like toying with an ant or something

why do you deserve it?

I don't know, maybe deserve isn't the right word. I don't deserve anything but like I said it only feels normal when others are mean to/upset with me. I do want to be loved but I'm not worthy of love and I know some enjoy being mean so I feel like it's a win-win right?

my last serious girlfriend had BPD and she was a raging cunt and i noticed/ignored every single warning sign in the first weeks of our relationship. when we broke up she threatened to kill herself if i didn't take her back so i called the police and it was a whole big mess and then her best friend texted me "maybe you shouldn't have broken up with her." and then she told everyone that i raped and abused her (not true) and ruined a lot of my friendships.
my new girlfriend told me that she has BPD and i really care about her so i'm not breaking up with her or anything but i'm definitely going to tread lightly. i think the difference is my new girlfriend takes her mood stabilizers and antidepressants whereas my ex ignored them and abused hard drugs that in turn triggered manic episodes

you aren't even worthy to be hurt

Oh... Sorry for wasting your time then

>It's the same way trans hate chasers and fat girls hate being fetishized. You will affect their self esteem and it will feel like you wouldn't like them if they were normal.
Hmmm, I never thought of it because I never got close with or even met a tranny or someone mentally ill
>it just is fun, like toying with an ant
Oh, sounds good then, I guess

wow giving up that easy?

They develop huge complexes about it and it discourages them from trying to get better or improve themselves in any way.

What do you mean? You said I'm not even worth hurting. Honestly it stung quite a bit and I kind of felt like I'm retarded and need to rethink my life and whether I even have hope in this world. Please don't tell me you were just making a joke

i was just fucking with you, how much of a fuck up do you have to be to take it that seriously?

I'm sorry, I've been told I take things too seriously. It's better to assume someone is serious than not right? Is it really that bad?

Speaking about complexes, I think we could be the way we are because of some weird cases of the Stockholm syndrome

Any BPD females here? I wanna talk to you on discord. Post your IDs

no its completely fine to be a gullible idiot that believes everything, totally nothing wrong with that

Where do you think you are?
I think splitting makes BPDs extremely vulnerable to stockholm syndrome.

BPD guy here

Not all BPD are bad people but all are pretty much insufferable unless they get help. Learn to love yourself first, once you master that then you'll be less dependent on others for validation

I'm not sure, I can't say I've ever felt like a bpd took me hostage. I've only talked to a couple of them though and don't go out of my way to find them. Could you explain your reasoning for your statement?

I don't believe everything though honest. I'm not that dumb! From my experience it's better to believe in others by default until they're proven to be liars or something. Like for example if your friend said they were gonna kill themselves you'd take it at face value right? It's not worth calling them out on it and being wrong...

In this specific case it was because I don't really think I'm worth much of anything so when you said I wasn't even worth hurting it just sort of made sense. Like it was something I knew deep down but was too afraid to acknowledge or even think about on my own. I'm not trying to make you a scapegoat or something sorry

do you over-analyze everything like this normally?
and deep down you know the only way you could have worth is making others feel better, even if you end up getting hurt or abused

I don't think I'm overanalyzing anything, why do you say that? You're absolutely right about the second part though, my worth is dependent on what I can do for others and thankfully I realized that a long time ago. That's why I try my best to cheer people up and do what little I can like listening and trying to give advice and stuff. At least I can hopefully be of a little use then. The best is when others can vent to me and get their anger out instead of keeping it inside and causing them more trouble. I'm not trying to brag or something sorry if it comes off that way.

>Could you explain your reasoning for your statement?
I meant the desire to be with someone abusive

so you actually enjoy being a punching bag for others?
that's pretty pathetic user, what happened to all your self esteem?
do you ever get hard when you are being bullied?

That's an interesting thought. I'm not sure I actively desire to be with someone abusive but I'd have a hard time leaving someone over what others would call abuse. It doesn't bother me much. What draws you towards wanting to be abused?

I'm not sure if enjoy is the right word, but it feels normal and right if that makes sense. Like, it's how things are supposed to be? I can't say I've ever truly been someone's punching bag though, most people don't believe me when I say it's ok to be mean and some even try to act extra nice which feels weird and kind of scary honestly. Clearly I have issues lol

I don't really have any self esteem to speak of. I don't have a use for it and also I don't have any particularly redeemable traits. You can see it as pathetic but I'd rather be aware of being a 1/10 than pretend I'm not or be narcissistic or arrogant or something. It's a lot easier to accept that I messed up and am a failure than to pointlessly struggle against that fact and lie about it.

>do you ever get hard when you are being bullied?
That's a personal question user, why do you even want to know? It doesn't really have anything to do with this does it? If I had to answer I'd say it's happened before but usually the situations I'm in are in no way sexual. I do have fetishes that would lend themselves to that though but that's another matter entirely

Don't. Okay?

Find your own worth independent of others. Help yourself first. Once that's done, then you can help others.

It's funny, my friend said the same thing recently. Since I knew it would make him happy, I agreed to try but in reality I'm just doing it so he won't worry. In order to have worth other than what others give you, you have to make some sort of contribution to the world. I've definitely not done that and I don't think I will any time in the near future. I envy women in that they have inherent worth although it comes with a whole host of other issues to solve. Let me ask you user, what gives you your worth?

Me? It isn't any one thing.

I have BPD myself and I was always wanting to please others while being deathly afraid of how others perceived me, of being hated by those I love. I used to put myself down constantly and apologize to others for being a bad person trying to be good. I lost friends because of my self defeating attitude and because I had no respect for myself mainly because I didn't believe I had a self.

It was realizing that I am not as bad as I believed I was, that I do things I enjoy that are unrelated to anyone else, that nobody ever has a truly set identity because everyone changes over time that I started to recover and feel better about myself. It also helped in being honest and getting DBT.

I just see you and get reminded of how I used to be.

wow alright failure-user you've proved that you are garbage, post some form of contact and i might abuse you from time to time when i can be bothered
so you got hard from non-sexual abuse? gross, you don't even have an excuse of it being sexual

I'm glad things worked out well for you user, it's not often that you see someone with bpd work and get better like that. Here's hoping things continue to improve in your life! I will say that I've read the bpd symptoms plenty of times for trying to figure out whether others might have them and I fit few of them if any. I probably have some form of mental illness since more or less everyone on Jow Forums does but I doubt bpd is it for better or worse.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to do anything for you, but if you genuinely want a way to contact me for whatever reason you can use this discord account I made once: throwmeaway#7035
I'm sorry that I'm bad enough to be considered garbage and that my nickname is already failure-user. I'd like to clarify though that I don't remember any specific time getting hard to being yelled at, but I'm sure it must have happened at some point. I've never experienced any form of sexual abuse because honestly nobody would bother with someone like me. Honestly I'm not even sure what that would entail, when I see "sexual abuse" I just think of rape or something physical. Again sorry for being gross and weird, please don't feel the need to waste your time talking to me.

be my BPD gf that i will give unconditional love and respect

Makoroni#7777

Unconditional love and respect is worthless. To be loved means being a lovable person and to be respected means being a respectable person. If you are none of that then no amount of feel-good phrases will fill that void inside you.

Need a cheating dpb gf, lads

>Daily reminder that people with BPD deserve unconditional love and respect.
Im sure they will find someone who will eventually.

Incels however deserve nothing but a 7.62x54R to the face

Lol bpd deserves being locked up in mental institutions for science experimentation

Bpd commonly are abused ppl

Kys asap pls kthxbai

fuck off you genetic dead end

Everyone deserves unconditional love and respect. Why are you discriminating?

Daily reminder that """people""" with bpd deserve to be hospitalized.

>It was realizing that I am not as bad as I believed I was, that I do things I enjoy that are unrelated to anyone else, that nobody ever has a truly set identity because everyone changes over time that I started to recover and feel better about myself.
And now you just have the no empathy half of BPD, without the self-hate, or in other words you turned into a full sociopath.

>calls others genetic dead ends
>posts on r9k
:^)