Back for more card fortune telling. Who wants to have their future told?

Back for more card fortune telling. Who wants to have their future told?

Attached: catzoom.jpg (500x376, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
discord/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm a bit unsettled. My October reading for last year and my general reading now are the exact same.

Will Stronghold Next suck complete donkey dick like SH3?

Attached: 1537900184098.png (436x425, 84K)

tell me the outcome of my current romantic pursuit

Hit me OP. I wanna know.

Attached: 0d58ba1616.png (1920x1080, 581K)

Yes pls read my cards silvousplait

hit me, as they say, up

I recently failed my goal I wanted to reach for from last thread. What happens next? Will there be another chance for me?

I would also like my fortune read. Thanks.

Attached: spoopy.png (1066x737, 1.25M)

I got VII of Pentacles, which is investment, long term results, extra effort, ect. I'm guessing there will be love and effort put into this project, or that you may invest your time in it, so I think you will enjoy it.
Love reading, current -
Knight of Pentacles: hard work, routine, productivity.
Basically, if you go through with this relationship, be prepared to take on problems and work on goals together. This is a good card to have for a relationship.
What do you wanna know? Gimme a question and I'll answer
What happens next -
VIII of Wands: fast movement, a sped up pace, moving with the flow.
You need to focus on your intentions and what you want, to figure out where to focus your energy. You may become very busy during this time.

What should I do to find peace with myself and others?

How to find peace -
Queen of Swords: defined boundaries, independence, directness, truth.
Basically, you need directness - if you think someone is lying about something, you ask them directly. You need to establish boundaries of what you are comfortable with, and with what you aren't.

this is Should I give up on finding the attraction of women, and if not, what should I focus on instead?

Okay. Can I get a couple? I'd like to know if switching jobs was the right decision, and I'd like to know if she will fall for me.

Attached: 1502665532610.png (240x240, 84K)

read my future user.
i sense a great disturbance.
i can't if its for good or bad. especially by 2030

I need a relationship reading, oracle.

Hello Tarot user
I'm feeling a deep dissatisfaction with the current career path I am on
Can your cards give me some insight on what I should do?

thanks for the reading des

Should you give up on women -
Knight of Cups: Imagination, romance, charm.
I see this as a sign to not give up on women. Become in tune with your emotions, and use them masterfully to charm people. Use your creativity, not just for women but in general, for projects you enjoy and it will be sure to impress. Be compassionate, altruistic, use your heart, be the ultimate gentleman.
Switching jobs -
Death: not what it sounds aka it means change, endings, transformation.
You either may lose this job, or become someone new through this job, or have a change occur because of the job. That is not a bad thing. You need to find what is working for you, what makes you happy, and ultimately what you believe is best for yourself.
Romance -
The Sun: positivisty, success, warmth, energy, ect.
Yeah, it'll work out.

It seems so easy to make the wrong choices by mistake and end up living a bad life. I can so clearly picture possible futures where I fail, life becomes so intolerable, and I kill myself. But the path to success and content is so undefined and the chances of stumbling onto seem so small. Will I make it? Why is it so hard to work for something better?

>be the ultimate gentleman
Thanks a ton, regardless of the existence of truth behind any of this, that was something I needed desperately to hear. I'll stick around for more readings, but I wanna thank ya, user

Sure I down,

I'm 25 and a Leo if that helps user.

my question is, should I drop my shitty friends and just focus on improving myself?

also "lol when gf??"

Attached: 1553039269378.jpg (1165x1329, 109K)

Is there any hope in getting over my social anxiety magic card user

Attached: qqr6gmbzgwm21.jpg (1242x2208, 258K)

wait ur doing tarot?

I would like a reading
I'm pretty confused about how I should move forward in life

Attached: 1533608357421.gif (250x300, 506K)

Help an user out? I wanna know.

>Death and The Sun
Sounding good my man. Sounding good. A co-worker hit me the other day with two different decks of hers, and both gave me the wheel of fortune. Back to back, and I watched her shuffle both. I'll be honest I was partially expecting another one.

Attached: 1502671021988.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

What's up with things ?
That's my question .

Will i ever find a woman like my ex? She was fucking great in bed, we are both a bit crazy but she went to mental instution after 3 years. Probably schizo posting right now, Is there a chance?

I do not do long term readings, only near future.
Gimme a question and I'll tell you the answer
Career path, what to do -
III of Swords: this is my least favorite card because it indicates sorrow, heartbreak, emotional pain, grief.
I'd like to know a little more about what exactly is going on so I can interpret this stuff better for you. Has your job not turned out what you thought it would be? It could also mean you might lose your job, ect. So tell me a bit more if you can
You're welcome. I hope all goes well
Instead of all that, I will ask the cards how you can succeed so you can quit worrying and know the answers -
IV of Pentacles: saving money, being conservative with your spending, being secure. You need to manage your wealth better, and not spend so much on random material possessions. Items and money are not everything, and at this time you cannot afford to be so loose with money.
I do readings for natal charts but this ain't that but thanks for the insight my lion friend
Improving self/shitty friends -
Ace of Cups: love, new relationships, compassion, ect. I'd say yes, drop 'em and fix yourself.
Speak to a therapist.
Yes I do Tarot
Whaddya wanna know?
Moving forward -
V of Cups: regret, failure, loss, pessimism.
This card indicates you are not ready to move forward yet and there will be more failure. However, with this card while there are spilled cups in front, there are full cups behind, meaning there is still opportunity in the future. Brace yourself for failures and regret, and that's how you can move forward.
Hit me, what's your question?
Hm interesting. Wheel of Fortune is karma and good luck, but is also change as well, so it falls in line imo

That really is pretty vague but I got IX of Pentacles: wealth, luxury, riches, self-independence. I can't decipher it further unless you give me a little more umph to what you're talking about
Ex -
VI of Wands: victory, success, self-confidence, ect. I think so, yes.

i used to do tarot, i was p good. what are ur fav spreads?

I usually do my own spreads so I don't really have any. Why'd you stop?

should I go for it or just stay comfy?

I could use a forecast for the next 3 months of my life, if you could please.

Give me the next month of my life, OP

Oh, no thank u user . I like it vague and tasty

Where is my love life going to go in the next 2 years?

i guess there are too many possibilities to calculate into the future.

will i graduate from college?
am i currently being put cursed by someone who envied my future?
how can i reconnect with my guardian angel?

Will I ever find love with a woman? Or will I just hate them for being dumb unoriginal cunts forever?

I love these threads.

Will my life be better at the end of 2019 than it was at its beginning?

So there is hope, this woman shows up in my life, feels pretty positive. Now i can sleep in peace. Thx.

Will things with me and E get to a point where it all feels worth it?

Is A the one I've been looking for?
Or, more specifically: What is the relationship between A and me?

Go or comfy -
V of Pentacles - failure, financial loss, isolation, ect. I'd say not to go for it.
Next 3 months -
III of Cups - friendship, joy, celebration. It might be a birthday of someone's, a friend or of yours, or some kind of holiday or celebration. You should embark on whatever passions you have, especially if they involve friends. You may even make a new friend, who knows.
Next month -
The Fool: free spirit, beginnings, potential and opportunity. Whatever it is that awaits you, take the challenge, take the leap. Lots of opportunity is going to come for you. You need to relax, but to also strike while the iron is hot.
Ok vaguebro
Next 2 years of love -
VI of Swords: transition, change, releasing what is holding you back. I do not think your relationship will last, but it is important that it does not last as it is part of the greater plan in your life, or if it does, it will change in a big and important way.
College -
The High Priestess: inner knowledge, wisdom, intuitiveness. Based on this card being about knowledge and wisdom, I am going to say yes, but I cannot say for certain as this card is also more about metaphysical knowledge.
If you are worried about being cursed, do the oil and water test to see, as well as cleanse yourself (burn palo santo, sage, get blessed by a priest, do a curse removal bath ect.)
Love, near future -
IX of Wands - test of faith, courage, resilience. This card is telling me that you will eventually, however you will face many setbacks but keep on springing forward.
Will it be better? -
IX of Cups: contentment, gratitude, everything you've wished for granted. So yes.
No prob bro, good luck

>III of cups
ty, this does make sence since my brother's b-day is in may and i'm going through a big change at home right now.

Thank you user, that's really cool. Feels stuff
cries.jpg

Will it feel worth it? -
X of Wands: burden, stress, a heavy load on your shoulders.
I also pulled another card as X of Wands can be both good or bad, and I got VI of Swords, so no, I do not think so.
Good luck with everything
*hugs*

metaphysical knowledge... thats all i need to know.

can you describe this oil and water test?
what should i expect?

can i get another reading?
am i becoming the angel of death?

A and your relationship. I wasn't feeling the cards for many of these so I reshuffled and got this -
VI of Cups: childhood, joy, innocence. I think you may remind her of a childhood friend, or of being a kid again. It is not a romantic feeling.

hello tarot, me pls

How will the rest of 2019 go for me?

Get blessed water, such as holy water, and take olive oil. Drop three drops of olive oil into the water. If the oil floats on the water and does not touch, you are not cursed. If it merges together and sinks, you are cursed.
Also, I will not do another reading only because I can tell you you are not an angel of death, you're a person.
Whaddya wanna ask
The rest of 2019 -
X of Swords: loss, crisis, endings that will hurt you deeply, betrayal. You are going to experience a lot of suffering this year, but you will need to get through it and what you can learn from this experience(s).

What should I do to try and get back into the dating scene?

Wacky, post's sounds cool

Attached: {cuzisay.png (1129x1149, 324K)

>IX of Cups: contentment, gratitude, everything you've wished for granted. So yes.
Oh, that's great. Thank you, OP.

will i get a growth spurt this year?

Please tell me about career prospects.

Attached: 1526756569288.png (638x359, 331K)

Ask me what you wanna ask
What to do to get back into the dating scene -
The Fool - opportunity, beginnings, creativity, ect. Take every chance as your chance. Strike while the iron is hot. Even if one thing fails, try again. Experiment, be open to new things. Follow your heart but do not be afraid to take a leap of faith.
You're welcome, good luck
Depends on how old you are and if you're passed puberty

somethin' romance related...do i have a future with someone and how they're like, name ect

What do you mean you weren't feeling the cards? What was wrong?

Hello fortune user, u seem really cool and nice. And I would like to be frens and learn some stuff, if that's ok

Am I going to lose my virginity this month? original

Dropping out of college to enter a saturated field I'm not very good at.
Career reading of some sort?

Do most people dislike me, if so, why?

Attached: 1542868789936.jpg (474x432, 17K)

does E also reciprocate the same lust for sex?

will i have atleast an strong friendship soon?

Career prospects, for the near future -
III of Pentacles - teamwork, skills, planning, collaboration. You will need to work with others and bring your skills to the table.
Romance, near future -
King of Wands: leader, (masculine) authority figure, success.
Unless you are gay I do not think this card means you will find someone romantic in the near future (if you are, it may be a teacher or someone who is in a higher position than you), but may mean you might find some kind of mentor or someone you look up to and admire
Was feeling annoyed by something so I didn't think my energy was good for the cards, had to do something for a minute to get my concentration back
Sure thing, ask away
Virginity -
Judgement: decisions, judgement, rebirth. I'd say it's 50/50. If you do, you may be judged in some way regarding it or may have to make the decision to, or may be put in a situation where you may be able to. So it's quite possible.

Will I be recognized for my writing skills?
Is there someone attracted to me at the moment?

Career reading -
X of Pentacles: wealth, financial security, success, ect. I think you will do okay :- )
Dislike or not dislike -
King of Cups: balanced emotionally, diplomacy, emotional maturity. There is neither like nor dislike.
Sex or no sex -
Knight of Cups: creativity, charm, romance. I think E feels more romantic feelings than sexual ones.
Friendship, near future -
IX of Wands which means no, but you will eventually if you keep trying. You will fail but rebirth like a phoenix, so keep on trying even if you fail. You'll get to where you want to be eventually
Writing skills -
Knight of Pentacles: hard work, routine, conservatism. You will but you need to continue on forward, even if you become weary, or else it will not come to fruition.

will someone confess to me any time in the near future? thank you tarot user

I appreciate this op, thank you. Also, not gay just fem.

Will my sister pay me back? Is she going to prison? Is she in danger?

is my sister interested in incest?

If it should just be one question, I want to know only if she's safe. Thank you tarot user

Oh please wise kitty kat, read my future

Attached: 1540091335390s.jpg (125x122, 3K)

I am closing the session right now. Unfortunately something has come up again but I will come back tomorrow.

Well that can't bode well, thank you anyway

Do I have a chance with her OP?

discord
=|+|=|323|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 13.jpg (286x484, 40K)

read my future home slice

Tell me how fucked up am i

What am I supposed to do with my life now?

discord/
=|+|=|588|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 18.jpg (540x540, 69K)

Yes, please. What do the cards have in store for me?

Go ahead user and tell me what I ought not know