If you didn't develop social skills by middle school it's game over

if you didn't develop social skills by middle school it's game over

Attached: 1544737488845.jpg (773x645, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it was game over when i didnt exit through the vagina

no

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.You have been muted for 8 seconds, because your comm

>had social skills in elementary school
>somehow lost them

Attached: 1512238465658s.jpg (250x210, 5K)

I have poor social skills, and the realizations that I have poor social skills makes me extremely anxious and unlikely to try to socialize.

If you dont start a conversation with someone discussing your fucking 2d waifu and being 25 still watching cartoons. You might learn some social codes here and there.

I agree.
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
I agree.

i had those skills, i just stopped caring about most people

Attached: download.png (225x225, 8K)

lies
i didn't develop social skills until freshmen year of highschool and was forced to present or rather "teach" the class on a math subject.
after a couple of presentations i became confident and was told i'm proficient enough to teach others during their down time throughout the school day. That only helped me further develop my social skills to the point where now i can show up to a presentation with confidence and calm without any use of bullet points or dedication of memory of a pre-written speech.

You just find ur niche and network with others in that niche. You've already done that by coming here and shitposting on Jow Forums with us. Now its time to do it in person.
Don't give a fuck what others think about you or your opinions user.

I have poor social skills because i was abused by my peice of shit 8th grade gym teacher

>Be super social and popular with a large circle of friends pre middle school
>Lose all social skills and friends right before middle school/puberty somehow
>be super depressed for 15 years
Just trying to claw my way back out now I don't believe there is a cutoff point for anyone

i was molested by every neighbor kid on my block and blackmailed if i wanted to speak out about it
my mom wonders to this day why i suddenly became severely depressed after age 7 lmao
women never understand
they see the signs and don't give a fuck, oh it doesn't matter because mommy was beaten as a kid by daddy so it's ok her son got raped
cool
she still tries to act like the one girl who was forcing me to fuck her was a childhood crush or girlfriend or some shit since they caught my dick in her vagina
i hated her, she destroyed everything i owned that she could get near, tossed my shit in the trash and on the roof before she started locking me in rooms to force me to fuck her when i didn't want to
women are INHERENTLY fucking evil
it's not worth having social skills enough to deal with them or the men that enable them

now why's that?

IT's a little more complicated than that but equally as depressing

because i refused to turn around

no you didn't
elementary kids were just more intrusive so it seemed like you were actually conversing with them

I had social skills in middle school but i was also a total asshole and listened to marilyn manson lol

I stopped talking to new people after the third grade. I somehow have gained more friends since then. We're all social outcasts. If it weren't for my autism and me saying random ass shit at bad moments I'd be a friendless loser with no social skills. I'm just a loser with no social skills now.

Also I never leave the house because I have nowhere to go. I just play vidya all day then eat. Maybe talk a little to the humans outside of my room.

It was game over when 2 short conventionally unattractive socially inept boomers with disastrous health problems in each of their families decided to wait until they were 40 to do the horizontal genital mash and create me

Attached: 1525483488394.jpg (488x740, 35K)

discord
=|+|=|493|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 13.jpg (286x484, 40K)

Had skills until I was 18 then lost them

I had good social skills up until middle school. my life ended on the first day of middle school.

Hey man, nobody asked you to be the sperm that reached the egg. You made that choice yourself.

you literally cannot be raped by a woman though

I was a complete Chad in middle school. Multiple girlfriends (one for over a year), huge group of friends, went to middle school parties with both genders. Having a fulfilling youth was set in stone. My parents moved me im 8th grade and I lost all confidence and ability to communicate with others. Now I'm done with high school and haven't touched a girl since middle school, 0 friends, no goals aspirations or talents. My life as a loveless friendless neet is set in stone. I will never forgive my parents for that move.

I was a complete CHAD in middle school. All the beautiful girls liked me and I was well liked by everyone.

I can't imagine that.
I never had the skills in the first place because I'm too autistic, but apparently you weren't, so what happened, and why?

I had them, and I lost them as I grew up and realized how miserable everything is.

kill yourself unironically you waste of resources and oxygen

>chad who had sex at 7 years old
get the fuck out of here you degenerate normalshit

Attached: 1548519855147.gif (322x322, 1.95M)

Wow user... That's so cool and edgy, please teach me how.