Be me

>be me
>go to a festival
>train hard and bulk for a year
>thinking all the time I'll go back next year to see the difference in how women treat me
>go back next year
>women show even less interest
I hate my parents for putting me into a world where women treat me like shit all the fucking time

Attached: 1561417568758s.jpg (240x250, 9K)

post body + face

Sounds like you forgot to cut user. Foids haven't taken the bloatpill yet

they can't see my fat through my clothes, it's not that much anyway

Delusional and copepilled

Go on a cut bro, they can definitely see

Bulking you probably just got fat.

You need to build a body like kinobody or hollywood physique. Not a shitty starting strength body.

Attached: 552246_640.jpg (457x640, 72K)

It doesn't make any sense because in 2016 I bulked up like 8kg in two months and women started showing more interest. I had more fat then than now. This year I reached almost the same weight but hardly any women have shown any interest.

Girls only care about you if you're on PEDs. They think you're DYEL otherwise.

Maybe your (lack) of muscles aren't the problem.

You do sound quite uncharming tho. Can't take responsibility for your own actions by blaming parents instead of just trying to make it.
Extremely weak mindset but you can fix this, user.

Attached: 1524209793251.png (509x661, 543K)

>instead of just trying to make it
>work out for a year
>not trying to make it
fuck off dumbass

This

>working out for one year
>expected godly results

you're new to this training thing, right?

Train for the rest of your life, stop putting the blame on others, believe in yourself and nurture good habits and relationship in your life
????
girls

Attached: squat11.jpg (810x1013, 249K)

one year is enough to see some results fuckwit, fuck off

but for me women showed LESS interest

your problems still aren't because of your actual body.
>being this delusional
>wanting to make it

Best of luck user.

Attached: hulen.jpg (678x1024, 164K)

what a fucking autist you are, a good body will get you so far but unfortunately for US women smell autism and insecurity from 100 miles

Everything but my body was exactly the same last summer. Learn logic fuckwit.

Attached: pp,550x550.u7.jpg (403x550, 20K)

Thats what I'm saying
Your body has changed.
You need to as well. You can't think that just getting a better body automatically will get you girls. Weirdest mindset ever but a lot of muricans have this.

Attached: boneparadise.jpg (1920x1281, 602K)

You probably walked around thinking you're hot shit, carrying invisible watermelons under your arms while looking like a DYEL.

Attached: b95.png (900x676, 410K)

Not enough to get mired on the street fatboi, try around year 3 if you know what youre doing but you dont so shoot for year 5

>I show a flaw in your logic
>tries to come up with bullshit to cover up
>lack of logic still obvious to anyone with half a brain
>cope much
damn you're dumb

You'll never get mired on the street unless you're either:

1.) facially attractive (in which case it's your face not your body that's causing you to be mired)
2.) on steroids
3.) very lean

it shouldn't get you LESS interest from women

Yeah, and it takes a couple years to do the latter options
Maybe youre ugly, or possibly dysmorphic, either way, you have to be hot and girls have to be at leasy tipsy for them to just come up to you outta the blue

>still hasn't posted body
>Gets into overemotional argument s and insults with anons trying to argue reality

Golly here, I wonder why no female wants to fuck you

If you actually look better than last year consider this:
1. You had to high expectations
2. Girls think a more attractive male will come to them, because he is more alpha and you beta cuck behaviour made them think you are gay
3. You look worse than last year, your face changed

>spends 1000 hours in the gym moving iron objects
>builds 5 pounds of muscle and accumulates 10 pounds of fat
>thinks he's "making it"

Your physical appearence and strength is just the small part of it. You know why? Because going to the gym 3 times a week and throwing barbell around is the easiest thing ever. It's supposed to jumpstart you into being disciplined and take responsibility for your body and mind, you won't transform into a chad in a year. You are still needy and anxious inside and thots can feel that through your behaviour.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 29K)

If everything else was the same last summer except for body then obviously its not your body thats the problem (given you've obtained a better body).
Why am I repeating myself since post 1

my bad with the math, make it 150 hours

>Maybe youre ugly, or possibly dysmorphic, either way, you have to be hot and girls have to be at leasy tipsy for them to just come up to you outta the blue
I'm talking about things that have changed since last summer. Fucking retard.

>You are still needy and anxious inside and thots can feel that through your behaviour.

What I should have said from the beginning. OP, humble yourself and start building yourself up. No one wants to hear about you being insecure when you're on a festival where you're supposed to not give a fuck, have fun and enjoy shit.
Get your priorities straight.

mb youre dysmorphic, I don't know. But stop being delusional, its petty af

And Im sure your shit fucking body hasnt you slimey fuck. Post your body so we can tell you how to unfuck yourself and get you knee deep in dirty festival gash. You need a reality check

My personality hasn't changed since last summer. My god people on here are retarded when you have to say the same shit 20 times and they still don't understand.
>2. Girls think a more attractive male will come to them, because he is more alpha and you beta cuck behaviour made them think you are gay
I'm not talking about women approaching me, I'm talking about women looking at me. Plus my behavior hasn't changed since last summer, for the 30th time.

Its your motherfucking behaviour that needs to change. How dense are you? Change your personality.
Also, why the FUCK do you care if women are looking at your or not? God thats the biggest sign of weakness and insecurity.

good fucking luck

Attached: skinnyfat.jpg (1704x2272, 1.03M)

Post body, biowaste

From your tone alone everyone can tell you're an insecure, agressive little bitch

Girls sense that a miles away PLUS you're ugly and unaestethjc as your avoidance to post body showed

What your height and weight?

Also post body.

You probably just got fat or just gained the gymcel look.

Most gym guys look shit. You probably look shit.

Still no fucking logic. Retards on here. I care because women who look are 10 times more likely to have a positive response if you approach them. And some women even purse their lips and stare at the ground when they see me. It matters.
For the 50th time, I'm the same person as last year. How fucking braindead are the people on this board. I give up. Goodbye retards.

For the 100th time YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR PERSONALITY. You shouldn't be the same person as last year, if last year didn't get you any looks. Learn from your mistakes. How flawed is your fucking logic?

Women WILL look at you if you're awesome, sensible, down to earth, non-caring about others business and look like you have a good life. The moment you start to show off these signs of insecurity and aggression girls will instantly lose their interest.

But you suffer from that "I don't need no advice from anyone, even tho I asked for advice"-syndrome. It's the weirdest thing ever.

Right now everything you write makes you come off as the exact opposite as nice. If you're not going to get some insight and humble yourself. you'll never come even close to making it.

Not sure why I'm still trying to help you but godspeed. You need it.

Attached: lolz.jpg (660x605, 68K)

>bulk
You probably got fat

THEN POST YOUR BODY FROM LAST YOUR PROTOPLASMIC FUCKSTAIN

great thread