Is CICO a meme?

This girl dropped 30 kilos in 6 weeks, explain this CICOfags. There's more to the body than we know.
kdramastars.com/amp/articles/5853/20121003/shin-yool-boyfriends-shocking-words-weight-loss-30kg.htm

Attached: 04172233.jpg (330x553, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2019/07/01/defense-department-to-ban-beer-and-pizza-mandatory-keto-diet-may-enhance-military-performance/
youtube.com/watch?v=hu1mF8_QGJE
edition.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/index.html
coca-colacompany.com/transparency/list-of-health-professionals-and-scientific-experts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dropped 10kg in 3 days when i had food poisoning so sure

Don't eat for 6 weeks. So you reduce calories in, so you lose weight.

1. Exaggeration
2. Water weight
3. Possibly fasting

If you really wanted to undo cico you'd do it through careful controlled experiment, not hunting down outlandish takes. And to date, discrepancies from cico have been basically academic in their size.

There's a huge push from the fat community to disprove CICO, because it'd suggest eating less wouldn't result in weight loss a d that make fat people disabled instead of lazy.

and how much did you really end up losing, half a kilo?

Pic related says she fasted for a month and a half

Calories are a meme - the quality of the food is what matters. I tried le lean bulk meme for a full year with 4500 calories per day of good food, in the full year I only gained 7lbs

I saw that progress was too slow so I dirty bulked for just 3 months with mcdonalds and soda for 3000 calories per day and gained 12lbs, which would've been 48lbs if I did it for a year

What you eat is more important than how much you eat

Attached: 1525846978638.gif (336x335, 2.56M)

how the fuck is that possible

Bump

The fact that you would come across that website at any point in your life devalues any fuckin conversation I could have with you

What are macros...

Imagine thinking that CICO was ALL there is to it for a whole year...

Are you the fat girl from the gif lol

CICO is misleading. It's completely possible to gain muscle mass on a calorie reduced diet (1500-1800 kcal), the calories needed will just come from your fat stores.

You got proof for that?

You're so stupid it's not worth him explaining to you

Attached: 1549145039039.jpg (960x720, 196K)

Dude it's hard to put on weight if you're not eating shit, and takes a real long time. I gained more weight in 3 months of eating 3000 calories of fatass food than a full year of 4500 of good food. Eating clean is good for ottermode but if you wanna be big you gotta eat big - if you're eating the same food as fatties while also lifting you'll gain some serious mass

I was getting plenty of protein - all I ate was chicken and veggies and I would drink a lot of milk with whey mixed in, for a total of approximately 4500 calories per day. Turns out it's hard to gain weight if you're eating well so I just said fuck it and started going to mcdonalds and drinking soda

I can dig it. Just reminded me to check on this one girl I’ve been following. On Sunday (today) she finished a 9 week fast. 45lbs lost exactly. But still, that’s 2 months for 20kg. Idk what this Korean girl was doing esp if she was lying in bed all day.

to get big you need carbs. lots of them and more proteins than fats. whole fat milk makes you less fertile and feminizes you, eat low fat quark or some other stuff but whey is also bad due to sweeteners

Post body

She's full of shit.

CICO is a scam, in that it works only for small amounts of weight, and for a very short duration before some very nasty physiological processes backfire. The body perceives CICO as a famine type response, and thus down regulates metabolism to offset the perceived loss of energy. The more weight you lose, the stronger this blowback effect in metabolism is, the longer it lasts. Take "the biggest loser" contestants, their metabolism is still low after seven years...

If you want to lose weight work with human physiology by:

(a) lowering your feeding periodicity to say a four hour daily feeding window
(b) no sugar(carbohydrate) because its fat storing, and blocks the use of body fat for energy use
(c) high fat diet doesn't molest the advanced processes of gluceoneogenesis, ketogenesis for fat adapted burning
(d) fasting works fantastically, does not trigger down regulated metabolism because it plays on a different physiological mechanism

>to get big you need carbs. lots of them and more proteins than fats. whole fat milk makes you less fertile and feminizes you, eat low fat quark or some other stuff but whey is also bad due to sweeteners

Post sources
>there are none for this stupid none sense

Carbs are also shit for performance, after the insulin response the human body becomes lethargic due to the suppression of blood sugar and gluconeogenesis.

Attached: glycation-formation.png (690x338, 47K)

>Shin So Yool was so shocked that she started dieting. She said, "I didn't eat a single meal for a month and a half. I only drank water and stayed in bed. When I got really hungry, I would eat a piece of cabbage. That is how I survived for 40 days." That is how she lost 30 kg in a month and a half.
How does this prove CICO wrong?

>this is your brain on keto

Why the fuck do you write the same post hundreds of times with different wording instead of just copy-pasting it? God you are dumb, at least you didn't invoke the Randle cycle this time.

So why do top tier Olympic athletes eat carbs and have calorie requirements double or triple that of an average person?

If anything you said wasn't grossly misrepresented then all top tier athletes would be on keto

>basic human physiology
>10s to google

Why are you consistently ass blasted by the truth? This shit is easy to research and its an underpinned biological mechanism, not some associative conspiracy theory by some mentally ill vegan.

>try again low IQ

Attached: Df9jdAxWsAAdj1j.jpg (1200x1200, 122K)

>So why do top tier Olympic athletes eat carbs and have calorie requirements double or triple that of an average person?
Why do top tier Olympic athletes take PEDs?

How would you know if they were really "carb loading"? The research scientist who popularized the carb meme itself quite carbs and is now a fat adapted advocate for peak athletic performance. That person being Tim Noakes.

>wiki
Timothy David Noakes (born 1949) is a South African scientist, and an emeritus professor in the Division of Exercise Science and Sports Medicine at the University of Cape Town. He is also a member of the National Research Foundation (South Africa), who list him as one of their highest-rated members.[1]

He has run more than 70 marathons and ultramarathons,[2] and is the author of several books on exercise and diet. He is known for his work in sports science and for his support of a low-carbohydrate, high-fat (LCHF) diet, as set out in his books The Real Meal Revolution and Lore of Nutrition: Challenging Conventional Dietary Beliefs.(end quote)

Now a days the US military is also looking to try and implement keto diet for performance.

Defense Department to ban beer and pizza? Mandatory keto diet may enhance military performance
militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2019/07/01/defense-department-to-ban-beer-and-pizza-mandatory-keto-diet-may-enhance-military-performance/

The US government researcher for ketogenesis is Dom D'Agostino
youtube.com/watch?v=hu1mF8_QGJE

Attached: DgOwQytXkAALweE.jpg (1200x900, 195K)

Keto is a Facebook mom meme

It's really good if you're fat as fuck but I've lost 50 pounds and doubled my lifts while cutting using high protein high carb low fat.

I tried keto and even after many weeks I still had no energy to lift or do cardio. I felt like shit all the time and had headaches.

When I went to a CICO carb based diet I started dropping consistent fat while increasing strength

Post body and we can see how keto is working out for you

>CICO carb based diet I started dropping consistent fat while increasing strength

What compounds are you on? The only people who gain strength on a cut are those using gear. Keto macros are also not friendly for gains, but particularly for cutting. If your done your major cut, you then want to switch into carnivore macros, high protein, low-moderate fat.

>I felt like shit all the time and had headaches

To premise carbohydrate is just a sugar. Some people suffer withdrawal, others start to feel the effects of something called oxalic acid dumping, which makes them feel like total ass. Oxalate poisoning is pretty common since certain high oxalate veggies are a meme'd staple of many diets.In terms of time scales, it can take months of dumping to remove oxalate build up in the body. There is also the factor of gut microbiome change over. When you stop eating sugar the microbes for that digestion start to die off and the ones for fat and protein proliferate, adaption can typically take up to a month.

It could also be an underlying health condition, I don't know enough about your medical history to even make an educated guess.

Attached: 1557102108321.jpg (337x367, 95K)

>it's on Google images so it's science
oh no it's retarded

Tim Noakes was never relevant, that is WHY he went into low-carb to begin with. He didn't "popularize" anything lmao, carbs are "popular" among athletes because of tens of thousands of research papers released over decades, not because of Noakes. When you can't find success in your field and are butthurt about it, you can simply become a quack and claim you have "special knowledge" like Galileo, so you're actually a secret genius ahead of your time. It's honestly sad

And also you posted the same exact shit about Noakes last time. You are like a fucking robot my man, what's wrong with you?

>The reason you feel like shit when you put your body into an intermediate state of starvation and disease is actually because you are cleansing the toxins from your body!
We've reached peak facebook mom

Attached: keto disease.png (549x382, 75K)

Post body, retard

If you don't believe in CICO then I guarantee you're the typical fit dyel training for a year and a half.
Make progress.

CICO works but 90% of people are too stupid to follow it. Keto and IF are better weight loss strategies pragmatically speaking.

CICO wins again, ketards BTFO.

edition.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/index.html

Can you actually refute anything?
>Or do you just keep coming online to complain like a fat bitch?

Know you can't refute anything because I'm referencing known human physiology directly.

>"body into an intermediate state of starvation and disease"
>no source for chart, or assertion

Know if I asked you to describe the metabolic processes required for ketogenesis, you'd have absolutely no clue...
Please refer to the work of Dr. Dominic D'Agostino, he's the one the US Department of Defense(DoD) is financing for human performance.

>I'm doubtful you have the comprehension required to understand human biology, but what the heck, maybe I'm wrong

Mark Haub a paid coca-cola shill, try again.

>"Below is a list of the experts the Company worked with from January 1, 2010- December 31, 2015. The total amount spent during this time for travel grants, related expenses and professional fees for the Company’s work with these experts is $2.3 million. "

Listed - Mark Haub, PhD
>coca-colacompany.com/transparency/list-of-health-professionals-and-scientific-experts

Is like shit food manufacturers want to avoid being raped in a court of law for liabilities as rightfully happened to tobacco companies

>because of tens of thousands of research papers released over decades

When appeals to authority fall into trash for the simple fact most research completely ignored fat for energy as a variable for performance. In fact if you do look into the literature, there's not much of anything in exercise physiology on fat adapted athletes. Tim Noakes is a pioneer in this field with a growing number of others, Dr. Dominic D'Agostino is considered at the forefront.

>try again

Attached: Tim-Noakes-Blog.jpg (720x480, 60K)