Why do they make suicide so hard. wtf

why do they make suicide so hard. wtf
>tfw helium method doesn't work anymore

Attached: 1553062686534.png (635x773, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
discord/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Helium method does work, you just need to source actual helium. Do your research.

>what is shotgun to the mouth
>what is jumping off a building
>what is a noose
>what is fentanyl OD
>what is sepukku
even people in lockdown under suicide watch in prison can kill themselves. if you're still alive, you're a poser faggot and don't actually want to kill yourself.

you make it sound like the only gas, you can go for argon or nitrogen, keep going

>he got sold helium mixed with oxygen to prevent suicide
kek cucked

>helium method got patched
fuck jagex for ruining all the fun left in this game

Attached: E4E86A68-816C-4472-BDE9-065C4BFAA5F0.jpg (800x450, 87K)

Nitrogen is objectively the best method, but I'm unable to get even that because im a broke neet lives-with-his-parents loser. Go forth user, accomplish what I am only able to do with a rope.

hardcore wageslave enough to buy a keltec, by the time you have enough money you will hate your life enough you will be ready to blast your brains off like that kid

>mfw they nerfed helium
fucking devs

Attached: 81c4ffe5-5107-446c-9150-b5cb1417b4fc.jpg (680x793, 41K)

How is suicide difficult? It's literally free just jump.
If you stand on the edge and think about it long enough, you'll even get to give some last words to people.

you cant free jump in patch 2019.3, I heard it was a glitch and it will be fixed next month

What if you live in rural Kansas or some shit?

If you're going to kill yourself, you could at least scratch the cash together to purchase a bus ticket to somewhere with buildings or the gas money to drive to the nearest place with tall buildings.

Then keep patching the exploits

Attached: 7f43f3585a51aba10d99b3ad8db1c7869d9b7c433f783abc607ca81749764bc0.gif (633x773, 11K)

Suicide by cop

Which is not an original method of suicide allegedly

Get drunk, find a third rail, and piss on it. Will get considered an accident, not a suicide.

At that point, you can usually find other inert gases for cheaper.

Imagine gatekeeping suicide methods.

I heard cops were trained to recognize this and use alternate methods.

jump off a grain elevator
get mangled by farm equipment
go outside during the next tornado
OD on fentanyl

Oh, maybe...
Better cover yourself in brown shoe polish first.

Yeah, but OP mentioned helium. Nitrogen is probably your best bet, the atmosphere is already 80% nitrogen gas so it's real easy on the lungs.

wish it was as easy on the body when diving

were u the user i saw on the train taking in some sort of gas in a canister?
if so, i felt bad that u were shaking involunarily, and mumbling stuff likely out of pain.

but then again, i didn't want to cause a scene because i wanted the train to get me home asap.

wait what he was breathing in nitrogen on public transport, toppest of keks

A guy in my town climbed a water tower and threatened to kill himself a few years ago. It was a big scene, cops and firemen everywhere. Family members trying to talk him down. When he finally climbed down, he was immediately arrested and thrown in the back of a police car.

ye dude literally brought a can of it onto a train and started breathing it in like an addict. almost as if he was desperate to die.
i was afraid the guy was gonna turn on me for a sec. sounded like a zombie every 15 secs. twitching and mumbling louder as i was near my stop.

my sides, the absolute state

discord
=|+|=|361|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 21.jpg (221x296, 25K)

discord
=|+|=|484|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 4.jpg (225x225, 18K)

discord/
=|+|=|631|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6