How is your summer Jow Forums?

How is your summer Jow Forums?

Attached: CB6DA740-8978-4896-BC40-0A3DA83E1D9F.jpg (1125x998, 999K)

lonely as always

GOD FUCKING ASS YES

Sit on me, smother me, I DIE HAPPY

SNIFS SCREEN AS HARD AS I CAN

FUCK

ZOOMS IMAGE RIGHT ON CRACK

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

ITS HAPPENING

DAY 1 OF NOFAP FUCKING CANCELED

LOOKS LIKE BRAPS BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cold and boring so far. It's raining every day and I don't have anything else to do but go to work, go to gym, go back home.
I wanna go and run and jump rope and take long walks in the woods and get a tan but nope, it's worse than a fucking autumn.

It's the middle of winter here and it's cold so fuck you northernhemispherefag

Training for a semi-marathon. So far so good.

A bit cold. Haven't yet left my house other than for work and gym. Maybe next summer.

>made friend for the first time
>she's really nice
I might make it

Visiting the countryside at my in-laws. It's nice to help with the animals but I kinda want to meet my other friends as well.

Other than that I troll INTJs on Discord about what post-apo and cyberpunk are. God, these people are the easiest to trigger.

Pretty good. I've spent 3 weeks in Europe and kinda ready to go home and have a proper workout routine. Europe is great though I'm 19 and can buy all the alcohol I want.

Horrible. 20°C July all around, I'm wearing a fucking sweater in mid-July. And the kicker is it's also super dry, so the plants gain nothing from this shit summer either. Reminds me of 2017.

Currently in Japan at the moment. Haven’t worked out since Wednesday and have been eating well over what I should be. But I’m enjoying the food.

Where in Japan? I went there a few months ago. Really liked it.

Currently in Nagoya, travelling to Tokyo and Mt. Fuji tomorrow. Right now I’m sitting on the 14th floor of my hotel, enjoying fried chicken and hamburger steak. There is a gym here but it’s closed. Oh well.

The beginning was very hot, the heat wave killed my gum routine but I went swimming instead since I live like 200m away from the beach.
Friends come over every weekend, I met some cool girls, some cool guys.
I don't have a summer gf yet but it happens when you least expects it so I'm patient and I try to enjoy it.

I despise work, I’m not going on any vacations, I’m always tired and haven’t been able to swim like I planned
But I’ve been talking a lot to the girl I like, so it’s been pretty good

Attached: AC44B982-653B-47B5-969E-2C862D1828CE.jpg (1242x1015, 147K)

kek based

Which discord mate?

this has nothing to do with fitness. fuck off, retard, kys,

Post body

Pretty good actually. It's been 25°C for the past 2 weeks or so in Germany and I've been enjoying it.

Working and playing poe after work\on weekend, pretty much sucks yes

Came down with a herniated disc in my neck and it's killed my gains since I can't hardly lift. Got a steroid injection the other day and it seemed to help but I've still got numbness in my arm and head, probably going to have to get another one.

NRWfag here and can confirm, weather has been good. Didn't achieve my goal summer bod I'm happy with the progress I made in such short time.

>Sit on me, smother me, I DIE HAPPY

Attached: brap.jpg (540x540, 71K)

my oneitis told me she was gay as I've gotten closer in her frIends group and drank a shit ton this weekend. Shit fuckin sucks

Was a fatass for most of my life but have made it at least to skinnyfat mode and now just need to tone up so that's decent

Attached: AA660D69-5F98-43D5-8121-27F14C2C9946.jpg (970x840, 217K)

Work is getting shittier and shittier after a sudden change in management and several people leaving and it's had an impact on every aspect of my life. I've reached a point where I'm getting the bare minimum nutrition, not working out, day drinking whenever I get the chance (drinking right now actually). Can't remember the last time I went out with friends and just had fun. I need to quit this job and think about what I actually want to do in life. But the money is reasonable for unskilled manual labor work so quitting feels like I'd be losing out on something good, but I can't keep going like this.

Attached: 11820707_937460562979313_2085224991_n.jpg (480x480, 40K)

Sauuuuuuce

Overtime season for construction, worked non stop past two weeks on night shift (pays extra) but I have to go back to days Monday and the readjustment is a bitch feel like absolute shit

Based

Attached: F3E213BDD9244FC18BAA27880DA723D3.jpg (768x711, 305K)

Forgot to add haven't been able to lift for the time either, I'm just masturbating way too much and playing metroidvania games

i work in Ibiza how do you think my summer is

I get this exact reaction looking at female buttocks too haha

Boring. I just want a better job, better pay so I can just spend money on stupid shit that'll make me happy while having a good money flow. The only thing that's stopping my boredom is exercise.

Finally started working out after 8 months of starving myself and not doing any sports. After first week I was sore af but Im getting used to it.
>Bulked 2kg already.
>Im running 3x a week and do 5x5 fullbody 3 times a week.
>my mood is 100x better
>my libido is fucking ridiculous, fucked my gf 3 days ago, 2 days ago she gave me a blowjob, yesterday I masturabted and still feel horny like a dog.
All I need to full happyness is to make some additional money for new clothes and entertainment but I was always bad with money and in making money. But will work on that.

Attached: 8-1.jpg (465x407, 19K)

I have no vacation planned and the weather is miserable so it's boring as fuck

Huh that's funny I also have been fucking your girlfriend funny how we've been doing that huh?

Someone is a jealous virgin :)

Funny that's what she (your girfriend) calls you (yourself). Huh...wow....

What a troll, have good day m8

Attached: ap 550x550 16x12 1 transparent t(2).png (549x413, 234K)

>Haven't been able to
The words you're looking for are "didn't want to"