What's the cure for absolute nihilism...

What's the cure for absolute nihilism. I don't exactly want to die but I recognize nothing matter so I don't try at anything. What's the point, right? Please tell me what the point is

Attached: download (20).jpg (300x400, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R-sYDf0YGv4
discord
discord/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Try reconnecting with the body, we're all born wanting things because we start out connected to it. I don't mean binge eating or masturbation, I mean martial arts, tai chi, dance, anything that makes you be aware. Truthfully, many things don't matter and that's okay.

I don't know user sorry for telling you go kill yourself. Tho I still believe that I'm right about nihilism

See I suffer from this as well. I like living but I hate people because they're superficial. This is dumb because I'm the exact same way. I pretty much just live my life by myself of with little interactions with others. I even felt this way when I was in the Navy and I learned that people truly are fucking terrible and just try to succeed at the expense of others. I don't want to damage others so I just do what makes me happy and just continue to exist. That's all you really can do until you can't anymore. I like traveling so I travel. I like to write so I write. I find what I like to do and I do it, that's how I justify my existence. I feel that that's the best you can really do. Take my words for what they're worth to you.

Attached: Cheeseburger.jpg (700x700, 103K)

okay.

>If nothing matters.. it means everything matters.

Same argument:
>If everyone is God.. no one is, If no one is God everyone is.

Attached: 1495738382084.jpg (268x285, 44K)

I wrote something down about this.

Recognize that being self-absorbed, temperamental and feeling special are the addictive substitutes for loss and feelings of abandonment. If you genuinely connect with other people (rather than feeling different) you will feel more accepted,

The point in saying that everything is meaningless is that you have free domain to pursue whatever your will desires, without moral hangups or delusions of grandeur.
Nothing you do has any permanent repercussions nor any permanent benefit.
So, with the knowledge of no possible repercussions - what do you want to do with your existence?

The point is to have fun. Nothing matters and we're all going to die anyway. Just fuck shit up and have a blast. Worst case scenario you die and that's going to happen anyway

>Shit on the floor and piss on the wall.
>Realize that all you'll amount to is the things you leave behind
>Commit suicide
>You are now a transient being

Worst case scenario is you're boiled alive.

recognize nothing matters and still walk as if it does. Welcome to the real transient being mindset.

The point is to do a bunch of drugs, achieve drug-induced psychosis and leave your body.
If you're truly nihilistic, you'll lack enough regard for your physical health to seek things beyond this dimension with the help of drugs/mixing drugs

Attached: Albert_Lynch_-_Jeanne_d'Arc.jpg (770x1062, 1.07M)

Just doing things. Do anything. You do stuff first and then you feel life is meaningful. If you sit around and do nothing then you feel emptiness and despair.

I have this same perspective, nihilism only applies because people are veiwing the world through a univeral lense, ie "in a hundred billion years nothing will matter anyway"

If you view the universe through the human experience, then the universe stops existing once no one is left to experience it. so everything matters up until nothing is left to be aware

I realized that my life as it has been running until now has been pretty good and that at this very instant I have more reasons to be a happy, productive person than I have of being a sad depressed sack.

Time will take everything away from me, it will strip me of reasons to live and then it will kill me for good. I see darkness in the future, but for today I am basking in the most beautiful sun.
Tragedy and death simply crash into our life without warning. We may be happy campers now and tomorrow be in the deepest horrors of reality.

The "now" is all we have indeed. Clinging onto a pleasant but gone past hurts a lot and so does relying on an uncertain future. Everyday I am reminded of how fragile life is, how I take so many things for granted, how the very fact that I am able to type this thanks to a healthy body and not-too-bad life circumstances is almost a miracle in itself. Life does not last forever, a life worth living does not last forever. I feel like I am finally squeezing the most out of my day, it feels like I am escaping the clutches of stagnation by finally realizing that this is the moment in my life in which I can escape such a thing.

I got a job, a rather good job at that, after being a NEET for months out of laziness and no drive to do anything at all and life being pointless. Why did I look for a job? Why did I start doing something I was AFRAID of doing? Because I wanted to buy a better computer, a good TV and tons of weed to watch anime.

I am trying to learn to draw and write, despite it being fucking hard and nothing ever looking the way it should and life being pointless. Why? Because I like making up stories in my head and I wish I could see if people think they are good.

I'm fucking stoned right now so I hope I make sense sometimes.

Attached: 1475452964956.png (1127x686, 59K)

That's correct. Humans are simply the Universe experiencing it'self.

The cure is to stop being an edgy cunt

You hit the nail on the head, thank you!

youtube.com/watch?v=R-sYDf0YGv4

The point is to join this server 926Au9

Attached: Asian.jpg (481x480, 12K)

discord
=|+|=|502|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 2.jpg (396x372, 58K)

read the yoga vasistha, or the corpus hermeticum if you want a western take, realize your existence is an illusion, and the only way to liberate yourself from the grand illusion is to come to terms with your self, your true self, which is the Father of All.

Spray windex in your mouf

this

Read Fritjof Schuon

Attached: 064f5c30cb04abce6168433fa6ca676cafcf9f32737829bfad8e51c113c18aee.jpg (700x693, 90K)

I'm struggling with the same.thing, I just don't think there's any point

For the time being drinking myself completely retarded every night is good enough

discord/
=|+|=|635|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 15.jpg (337x292, 32K)

it doesn't matter if nothing matters
if you can improve yourself you will find a will to live
however in today's post-modern clown planet society improving yourself socially or financially is borderline impossible so you conflate things not mattering with things not improving. you could take the standpoint of "if you can't improve yourself then nothing matters" which is a sort of neo-nihilism that millions of millennials are experiencing

>Everyone is the Father
Feckin' no
humans are straight up "gods."
Fallen, degenerated gods, but we're still gods.
There is a Father of gods, but no human walking the earth today is him.
and of course, most cultures recognize the Holy Spirit

The triune God is unironically correct